Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My cousin called and asked me if I would loan her $300 to help her pay her rent... And y'all know me always willing to help my friends and family out... I told her..." let me check and I'll call you right back."

But Before I could call back, my Aunt calls and says, "Don’t you give her any money cause she's lying.”...

My aunt tells me that she wants to take that $300 and get her boyfriend out of jail ...cause she wants to be under the same roof with him for his birthday!!!

So I thought about it for a minute, and decided to give her the $300 cuz we all need help at times... So I called her back and said, "I got you." Come get it

A couple hours later, I got a call from the county Jail, and it was her I said hello and she starts screaming and saying “Why did you give me counterfeit money?!"

I said: " so you and your boyfriend would be under the same roof for his birthday!!!" 1f923.png🤣

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Only in Rockport, Texas... I went into Stripes to get a pack of smokes. When I was walking in I noticed this Sheriff's deputy watching a woman who was smoking while pumping gas.. I saw her & thought, "Is this lady stupid or crazy?!! With the law right there too?!"

But anyway, I went inside and got my smokes. As I was checking out, I heard someone screaming.. I looked out the door & the woman's arm was on fire! She was swinging her arm & running around going crazy! I hurried outside to see the deputy ...who had put her on the ground & was putting the fire out with his coffee!!

He then put handcuffs on her & threw her in the deputies car.. I was thinking "what the %^$#?!"

But being the inquisitive person that I am, I asked the deputy what he was charging her with...

He looked me square in the eyes & said ... "WAVING A FIRE-ARM!"

• Haha 5