Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Snow....wherever you are dear...we finally reached the Big 100 pages on this Silly Thread...and just gotta say "Sandfly" for makin' it happen!!! ;) :tiphat:

• Upvote 6

(edited)
On June 4, 2016 at 9:28 PM, Whatshername said:

He's in!  :twothumbs:

Yeah... uh... where is SnowGlobe?

Anyway... it's only perfect if you know my maiden name!  :lol:

Tsk Tsk

so predictable.

always take the bait?

:shakehead::backflip:

Poke da bear!

Edited by Muleslayer
Inflamation of previous poke! Lol!
  • Upvote 2

:lol: Lol...good one WHN...but don't put one of those cat devices on Snow...we might not wanna know what she really thinks of this long wait on the RV!!! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Hey guys....been busy....I lost my cat of 21 years Jager.  Needed to get away so we packed up and ran away to the beach for a few weeks and hung with the kids. I see ya all have been busy with keeping the smiles going!! Kudos to you ALL!

Beware I am back!!!

Oh yea and I dug a hole at the beach big enough for all the gurus!!!

3425705283_f2283e2003.jpg

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Hey guys....been busy....I lost my cat of 21 years Jager.  Needed to get away so we packed up and ran away to the beach for a few weeks and hung with the kids. I see ya all have been busy with keeping the smiles going!! Kudos to you ALL!

Beware I am back!!!

So sorry about Jager. And welcome back. You were missed! 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Beware I am back!!!

Sorry for your loss, my friendly Fur Ball.  It's been almost a year since we lost Pepper.....Mrs. Shabs and I keep talking about it, but we just can't find the courage to get another furry family member.  Nice to have you back.  :wub:

GO RV, then BV 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, SnowGlobe7 said:

Beware I am back!!!

Glad your back dear but really sad you lost a four legged furry family member. :(  You were missed dear...but we are here for you too!

• Upvote 1