Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

While in college in San Antonio, TX. (shout out to our resident DV'er Mark) I drove school bus as a part time job...and on one route the engine caught fire...I stopped and used a generous amount of a fire extinquisher to put it out.  Would you believe I got chewed out by the mechanics for using "too much"!!!  Wth...it's a fire...there is no such thing as "too much"!!!  A word to "Cliffs Fire Ext."...."USE YOUR PRODUCT"!!!   :shakehead:   :rolleyes: 

Waddup! Giddy up! Howdy! :twothumbs:  :lol: Too Much? Which school did you drive for?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waddup! Giddy up! Howdy! :twothumbs:  :lol: Too Much? Which school did you drive for?

North District...I drove three routes per day, Elementary, Middle, and Hg. School....but after all these years I only remember Holmes High School. Their football games were like watching a college team! Texas takes their football very seriously!!! ;o)

That would only work on the Saturday morning cartoons.

Awww come on...don't spoil it with reality!!! Lol!!! ;o)

(edited)

i spit out my chi tea latte on that one...............OMG Moosey Mac Mooserson I LOVE YOU!!!!!

That Was for you SG7!!!  lol

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 1

431558_10151328727370191_1528221322_n.jp
 The Lone Ranger and Tonto were camping in the wilderness. After they got their tent set up, both men fell sound asleep. Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,"'Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars." 
"What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for aminute then says, "Astronomically-speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time-wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically,the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What does it tell you,Tonto?"

"You dumber than buffalo... It mean someone stole tent."  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

I snagged off the internet but the last contribution is mine....  ;)

68609_10102673047762790_735707734_n.jpg?

At 60 below Wisconsinites start wondering why International Falls,MN. has all the bragging rights about being "the coldest"!!!   ;) 

While living in Wisconsin I personally survived -60 below (without the windchill factor)...and yes, both times we were colder than International Falls, MN.  :cheesehead: 

Why do you think I finally got smart and moved South!!!  Just sayin'!!!  :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 1

I grew up watchin' this mountain of a man...and enjoyed every moment!  :peace: 

Breaking News: Actor Dan Haggerty, famous for playing real-life mountain

man 'Grizzly Adams' on film and television, has died at 74. -R.I.P.

12573748_10153984202051336_4344242070729

• Upvote 1

(edited)

If your an Adele fan you will probably enjoy this...  ;)

Adele appeared on James Corden’s Carpool Karaoke on The Late Late Show last night and like every skit that Adele has done so far, it does not disappoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nck6BZga7TQ

Edited by RodandStaff