Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Why I was fired...
Well, For the company picnic, management decided that, due to liability

issues, we could have alcohol, but only one drink per person. 
I was fired for ordering the cups.  :cheesehead:

309575_10150298397601237_143453625_n.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Tush-ea  Moose!!!  Ya think they will get past the Sea Hawks?  :confused2:

Just one more buddy....  ;)

12459689_10205444068441789_1969574483_n.

Vikings have one thing going for them that Green Bay doesn't

We've lost more!!!

Edited by moose 57
  • Upvote 1

Vikings have one thing going for them that Green Bay doesn't

We've lost more!!!

You mean they have had more opportunity to exhibit "good sportsmanship"!!! ;o)

• Upvote 1

(edited)

I know I've posted a little bit recently but honestly I've been holdin' back somewhat this week...mostly because I have been out of town for a funeral...but partly because I really don't know what to say (yes...imagine that???)...but I lost my Father-In-Law a little over a week ago.  He died suddenly at 84 yrs. of age.  I've lost my parents 10+ yrs. ago, but seeing my wife go through that grief all over again...well I'm sure many of you know it's not easy.  I just want to share a couple of things to honor the man who, even with his many faults gave so much to me...  :tiphat:

Coming back from the funeral I saw this scene...a Bald Eagle flying over the old family farm...to me it means he's finally free to soar to the Heavens...  ;)

12417585_10205735886978627_1320494603185

Then yesterday, before the NFL Wild Card games I posted this on FB...and honestly I'm not rubbing it in for anyone who doesn't like the Packers...but it's just my way of honoring the man...my Father-In-Law.

"What to say...…I love football...but after just returning from my Father-in-Law's funeral it kinda puts things in perspective. My Father-in-Law was a lot of things...A Man of Faith, A Husband, A Father, A Farmer,A Fisherman, etc...., but one of my fondest memories was his love for the game of football! And he loved his Green Bay Packers....win or lose he was always right there hoping for the best...and moaning when they really messed up! He even got the chance to meet one of the Packers all time greats...Reggie White...on a year they had somewhat struggled....and as I was soon to learn...all Packer fans know they are the only true "fan owned" team. So what does a "team owner" do in that circumstance? He looked up at the 300lb. Defensive end and asked "what happened this year"???  :blink:  :rolleyes: 
I wasn't always a Packer fan...in fact early on as the new son-in-law I got ribbed for being a Cowboys and Vikings fan...but only when those perspective teams were doing well...I had yet to learn his level of commitment.
I must confess as a fan of good football I became engrossed in the intense play of one of the all time greats...#4 Brett Favre! 
He convinced me that he would play football for free if he had to...he loved the game of football that much! But not all his games equated in a win...but my Father-In-Law stuck with his team anyway! That set an example for me...commit to something you believe in and stick with it! In all aspects of his life that was his mantra! So I'm about to watch the Packers play the Washington Redskins...and they have now been my team for years as well...and all I can think about is no matter what happens in this game I'm going to remember my Father-in-Law's example..."whatever you do....do it with all your heart"!!! This ones for you my friend..."Go Pack"!!!"   :cheesehead:

Finally it wouldn't be right unless I honored his hard work and dedication in the profession he chose...

10653350_642527902552406_718572306577966

...and that's no  :bs:  ;)

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 6

(edited)

Sandfly y'all...I am always blown away by the size of the hearts in this DV family! :) I appreciate that we "bare one another's burdens" around here...and even though we are separated by distance...the thoughts and prayers mean a lot!

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2