Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Silly Smiles

(edited)

This has been my experience when I "get in over my head"! ;)  

10713016_893626427315961_208075129925786

For those of you who like your burgers on the "Dark Side"!!!  :nooo:

https://video-atl1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xpf1/v/t42.1790-2/11907691_1635267296712115_1374236538_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjUyMywicmxhIjo1MTJ9&rl=523&vabr=291&oh=15cb25ee20581f350417f82d67ffa91c&oe=55DE71C2

(sorry...it's the best I could do...give it about 10 seconds to see the full, clear video).

-PAXP-deijE.gif

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The art of lying to kids:

The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon 'quick bout of love making' with their 8-year old son in the apartment was to send him out on the balcony with a Mars Bar and tell him to report on all the street activities.

He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation:  

'There's a car being towed from the parking lot,' he shouted.
'An ambulance just drove by!'
'Looks like the Anderson 's have company,' he called out. 

'Matt's riding a new bike!'
'Looks like the Sanders are moving!                                                       

'Jason is on his skate board!'

After a few moments he announced, 'The Coopers are Making Love!'      

Startled, his mum and dad shot up in bed! Dad cautiously called out, 'How do you know that?'                                        

'Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Mars Bar.'

• Upvote 2

The art of lying to kids:

The only way to pull off a Sunday afternoon 'quick bout of love making' with their 8-year old son in the apartment was[/size] [/size]to send him out on the balcony with a Mars Bar and tell him to report on all the street activities. [/size]

[/size]

He began his commentary as his parents put their plan into operation:  

'There's a car being towed from the parking lot,' he shouted.'An ambulance just drove by!'

'Looks like the Anderson 's have company,' he called out. 'Matt's riding a new bike!'

'Looks like the Sanders are moving!                                                       'Jason is on his skate board!'

After a few moments he announced, 'The Coopers are Making Love!'      

Startled, his mum and dad shot up in bed! Dad cautiously called out, 'How do you know that?'                                        

'Jimmy Cooper is standing on his balcony with a Mars Bar.'

Too true!

I sometimes wonder how I managed to create THREE Daughters!

• Upvote 2

“I’ll preface this by saying I’m usually not a stupid man but I was at the end of my third 16 hour shift in a row and I was very tired. I’ll make this quick:

I got off work, went out to my car, hit the button for the doors on my remote unlocker – as usual. Nothing happened. I tried it a few more times, battery must be dead. I stand there for 10 minutes, mashing the little button, hoping for enough juice to open the doors. Nada.

“I call a locksmith, explain that I’m locked out of my car. He says he’ll be right over. 20 minutes later he arrives. He walks up with his tools, inserts a thing that looks like a blood pressure cuff in the door jamb. He starts making conversation as it inflates, pushing the door open:

‘So locked your keys in the car? No problem sir, I’ll have it open in a minute.’

‘No, my keys are right here, my key fob is dead,’ I replied.

Red small car with open passenger seat door

“He stops and for about 10 seconds doesn’t say a word. He sees my keys in my hands. Takes them from me, inserts them in the lock and opens the door.

I was mortified. I was so in a habit of opening the doors with my remote fob that I entirely forgot that keys could be used to unlock cars manually. He started laughing so hard I thought he was going to have an aneurysm. After he stopped laughing, he told me there was no charge. The story he’d have to tell was worth the drive out.”

• Upvote 3

***///

RODANDSTAFF...!   :lol:   Thankfully, that's about the size of it.  

We haven't tossed the patio furniture into the pool for safe-keeping yet,

after ERIKA was down-graded, we figured we'd hold off.

We'll know more by late tonight, stay tuned !   :wave:  B)  :wave:  B)

If it's just another rain / flooding event,

we'll shut down the reclaimed water sprinkler system and just mix up a batch of Martinis.  :P  ;)

• Upvote 2

(edited)

Fall is right around the corner...I sure hope I do better

this year on my tree stand than last year!!!  :blush: 

11903823_10153548590790797_8566024703078

***///

RODANDSTAFF...!   :lol:   Thankfully, that's about the size of it.  

We haven't tossed the patio furniture into the pool for safe-keeping yet,

after ERIKA was down-graded, we figured we'd hold off.

We'll know more by late tonight, stay tuned !   :wave:  B)  :wave:  B)

If it's just another rain / flooding event,

we'll shut down the reclaimed water sprinkler system and just mix up a batch of Martinis.  :P  ;)

Hello ladies, good to hear from you...hope all is well with ya'll...and that you stay safe-n-cozy...if not slightly tipsy with Erika on the inbound!!!  :cheesehead: 

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Hello ladies, good to hear from you...hope all is well with ya'll...and that you stay safe-n-cozy...if not slightly tipsy with Erika on the inbound!!!  :cheesehead: 

***///

Thanks, R&S :tiphat: Will do !  :twothumbs:

Saw folks buyin' hurricane supplies at the market....  

we went through the express line with a jar of olives:D

***///

Funny MOOSE:lol:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Just one jar? Hubby asked? he then mumbled lightweights under his breath

***///

10 thousand comedians outta work and you got THAT guy takin' up Real Estate in yer BarkaLounger ! :lol: HA !

Hey funny man....  

once these hand-thrown beauties are painstaikingly hand-stuffed with extremely aged (like us) Bleau Cheese,

chilled to perfection and gently rolled into an ice-cold Martooni glass, and  bathed (so as not to bruise) in the highly sensual 

liquid mead of English Gin and Italian Vermouth - you have no choice but to R-E-S-P-E-C-T, brotha man !  :tiphat:  :D 

CHEERS !

P.S.  It was a a BIG jar !   :P 

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2