Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV anytime soon....

Luigi1

from dinar newshound Enorrste...

The intro of tye 50,000 notes will make it possible in a couple of months to remove large denom notes of 25,000 notes and probably all the 5,000 notes...I could see this happening in the next 90 to 120 days, which would put us into early fall. At this time I would hope to see the annoincement of the change of tye exchange rate.

Guru Enorrste says no RV anytime soon. What are your thoughts?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

***flies in a circle over the Lopster Pot,

riding the updrafts from the steam***

It looks to me like we're in for an even

longer wait, and then they will drop the

zeros from the bills, and make it a 1:1.

***feels his feathers getting wet from the steam***

Feathers...getting heavy...

Hard to...maintain...elevation...

MAYDAY!!!

MAYDAY!!!

• Upvote 3

Is this the same Enorrste that claimed he was a personal friend of Shabibi and played hand ball with him in California?

The one that claimed he called Shabibi by his nickname "Sin"?

The Enorrste that Adam banned years ago? The one that Bumper said was "way,way,way out there"?

All of the above can be found in the archives of DV if anyone really cares.

• Upvote 2

I don't know why everybody keeps negging Luigi.

Tirebiter Asked This Question Today On A Luigi TNT Thread Which He Spams Us With Repeatedly ! <_<

First Of All He Intentionally Deceives The Members Here With Topic Headings Like ...

'Replying to No RV anytime soon....'

Which Is The The Title Of This Thread ! :blink:

Notice How It Is INTENTIONALLY Absent Of The Name Of The Guru He Goes On To Quote ! <_<

He Also INTENTIONALLY Posted Only 2 Sentences Of A Much Longer Quote

To Continually Mislead And Deceive The Members Of This Board As To What Is Being Said Outside Of This Forum !  :mad:

Fyi - There Also Used To Be A LOPster Troll By The Name Of DinarBuddy Who Used These Same Misleading Tactics !  :wave:

- CNN 

Edited by Markinsa
See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I could only hope that we were within 90-120 days. When you compare that to the number of years we have been in this, that would be like 10 minutes. I would take it.

Only problem is that line got repeated tens  if not 100's of times during all these years.....  Seems like somebody is having fun at the  expense of Dinar Holders....

I am hopeful for a July 1 date (this year). Of the years and years and years of reasons why it should happen on one day or another and then does not, one sticks out as very plausible to me. Someone (please forgive me because I do not remember who) posted that 100% of all countries' change in currency value occurred on a Wednesday. 75% on the 15th of the month and the other 25% on the 1st of the month. This was posted sometime in March with a link to the source site. The next Wednesday that falls on the 15th and/or the 1st is July 1! So with baited breath, I wait and hope. Blessings to all.

• Upvote 1