Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 5-13-2015

TexasGranny

From Candy01 on Sunday

Hello,

With the CBI now intending within 2 weeks to print a NEW 50K Dinar note, won't we now have to WAIT a MUCH longer time for the RV?

Already KAP said this is a DEAL BREAKER and he is getting OUT of the Dinar investment?

Adam and fellow VIPers, what say YOU?!

Thanks much again!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi Adam. If I’m not mistaken, Muslims (specifically Iraqis) will have 2 important upcoming months; 1st will be the fasting month Ramadan (from mid-June till mid-July) and celebration month Eid (mid-July till mid-August). So, we can assume in this two month, they will work at the lowest possible rate ever because they will basically focus on their religious matter. So, from the current progress and in your honest opinion, do you think they can have the HCL before Ramadan?  Thanks for your input.

• Upvote 1

Guys your killing me with the 50,000 note question. These articles have been coming out every year like clockwork. Here is an example from Bank Note News http://www.banknotenews.com/files/tag-iraq.php.

Iraq planning new 50,000-dinar note
Mar 08, 2012 11:45 AM Category: Middle East

Here is an article from the previous year

Iraq denies rumor of new 50,000-dinar note
Nov 29, 2011 04:46 PM Category: Middle East

Sorry Buzzy, I forgot this is the question post. My question is will you give me the green light to sell these people some Ocean Front property in Arizona and use the proceeds to buy more dinar?

Edited by shydude
  • Upvote 5

Hello Adam,I kinda got into a heated debate on this forum yesterday about larger denominational notes being printed.many members stated that the United States had large notes at one time.i know this is true,but I also know it was in the 1930's and was necessary at the time because of bigger transactions but today we have all kinds of ways to transfer large amounts of money electronically.I really don't think that Iraq is printing larger denoms. for large transactions.what is your take on this?Thanks brother.

Thanks for all you do for us Adam

I have a distant family member that has bought into China dinar positions. He says that when the cash in takes place that their positions will be honored and the people who have dinar bills will be out of luck as Iraq will not honor the old currency at that time do to counterfeit bills.

Have you heard about this? I told him that that could not happen, but I am just a holder of dinar not an expert as you. It would be nice to share your expertise and view on this.

Thanks again.