Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central heading into a large printed banknotes

yota691

I threw in a few grand 10 years ago to see if it would make me some money ,I bought what I could afford to lose ..that being said I think everyone here has a right to freedom of speech whether if it's what you want to hear or not ....I personally don't know how this is going to end but if someone was to ask my true opinion ...right now I would say we might double or treble our money or break even....for people to really think it could revalue at .86 or a dollar to me sounds way to crazy to comprehend...it erks me to hear people bash people with negativity,if it's not what you want to hear ignore it, not everyone wants to hear everyone's desperate personal situation ,or God will look after us (really )..God has nothing to do with this,we all chose ourselves to try our hand at making some money and I hope we do......people have a right to be frustrated, or negative just as we are to believe it will rv..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I threw in a few grand 10 years ago to see if it would make me some money ,I bought what I could afford to lose ..that being said I think everyone here has a right to freedom of speech whether if it's what you want to hear or not ....I personally don't know how this is going to end but if someone was to ask my true opinion ...right now I would say we might double or treble our money or break even....for people to really think it could revalue at .86 or a dollar to me sounds way to crazy to comprehend...it erks me to hear people bash people with negativity,if it's not what you want to hear ignore it, not everyone wants to hear everyone's desperate personal situation ,or God will look after us (really )..God has nothing to do with this,we all chose ourselves to try our hand at making some money and I hope we do......people have a right to be frustrated, or negative just as we are to believe it will rv..

well i will tell you this my friend,

God will look after us (really )..God has nothing to do with this    your quote

i hate to say, god does have something to do with this, i believe we were all led here to find this currency, this site, these online friends.

Why i have no idea yet, i am not god, 

but there is always a reason for something,

for all i know we were brought here to lose, or maybe win, i dont know

not my job,

believe and have some hope, 

hope is all many of us have.

davis

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I know God had nothing to do with my purchase of dinar but hey everyone has their beliefs......I'm sorry to hear hope is all you have ,my health and sanity come way before any hope of the dinar rising in value....I'm here for the same reasons as everyone else to make money...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

05/10/2015 14:03

40433.jpg?

In the case of lending to the government and the issuance of large cash categories can get price inflation.

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: Take adviser Iraqi Prime Minister for Economic Affairs, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, that the draft Print Central Bank of Iraq large cash categories, an important step on the road to monetary reform, which supports the country's economy, pointing to a market need for large denominations, and that the deal blocs Cash is very large in Iraq, especially that cash payments outweigh the instruments to deal cards and electronic payments.

He pointed out that printed large cash categories not related to monetary policy but the payments system project management, pointing out that this plan will be condensed amounts of money, especially large groups that make up 90 percent of the money supply in circulation.

He said in remarks followed up "obelisk" in a report in the newspaper "life" of London, to put these large groups is to put the same amount of monthly money supply in the market but different categories, and not increase the original amount.He ruled out the potential for inflation by the implementation of the project, pointing out that the "central" government does not lend.

"In the case of lending to the government and the issuance of large cash categories can get inflation in prices, as the country suffered a contraction in liquidity, whether in dollars or dinars with total money supply in Iraq size less than 40 trillion dinars (about US $ 31 billion).

The traders in the currency market fears of a new high amounts of cash currency issue, pointing out that such a measure would lead to the loss of monetary value, as it is imperative that any action aimed at revitalizing economic sectors.

He quoted economist described the policy now in Iraq to "deflationary", and that this issue needs to be process of balance in the exchange rate can not be spending on the investment side because of a lack of imports and mismanagement of funds in the last period and the absence of productive sectors, also warned the continuation of the wrong policies on the monetary policy level, calling on government officials to recognize the importance of the subject in connection with all economic sectors.

He ruled out the economic expert contrary goldsmith feet of the "central" Iraqi on the process of removing zeros from the currency in the current circumstances due to the economic situation is stable, and therefore such a procedure does not lead to increased economic activity because the cash value comes from the size of the country Activity in sectors that contribute to the support exchange force.

The governor of the Central Bank announced before the economic and investment commission in the House of Representatives that the bank in the process of printing new securities category of 50 thousand dinars to enhance the efficiency of the payments system.

• Upvote 3

I know God had nothing to do with my purchase of dinar but hey everyone has their beliefs......I'm sorry to hear hope is all you have ,my health and sanity come way before any hope of the dinar rising in value....I'm here for the same reasons as everyone else to make money...

ok

still have my health, sanity not so much, on the fire dept,

hope in this world is all we have, look around my friend, its not just about

some money or profits, the world is going to hell and getting worse.

that is where my hope lies, people keep their homes keep their jobs, 

kids stay off drugs, put the guns down, govt stops bleeding us with tax,

etc etc etc, 

but you did get one point right, we are all here to make money,

just some may use it to better some one elses life in this infessted world

davis

• Upvote 1

Under section: economic Dated: May 10, 2015

%D8%AA%D9%86%D8%B2%D9%8A%D9%84-126.jpg

BAGHDAD / News Network Iraq said Adviser to the Prime Minister of Iraq for Economic Affairs, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, that the draft Print Central Bank of Iraq large cash categories, an important step on the road to monetary reform, which supports the country's economy, pointing to a market need for large denominations, and that Dealing monetary blocs very large in Iraq, especially that cash payments exceed dealing instruments, cards and electronic payments. He pointed out that "the project printed large cash categories not related to monetary policy but the payments system management, pointing out that this plan will be condensed amounts of money especially since large groups constitute 90 percent of the money supply in circulation. " He explained in a statement that "put these large groups is to put the same amount of monthly money supply in the market but different categories, and not increase the original amount. He ruled out the potential for inflation by the implementation of the project, pointing out that "the central" does not lend the government. " "In the case of lending to the government and the issuance of large cash categories can get inflation in prices, as the country suffered a contraction in liquidity both in dinars or in dollars with a block size Cash in Iraq less than 40 trillion dinars (about US $ 31 billion). The traders in the currency market fears of new cash currency high amounts version, pointing out that such a measure would lead to the loss of monetary value it is imperative to aim any actions to activate the economic sectors.

• Upvote 2

If this article is true then there will be NO RV.if there was going to be an RV then they would be printing lower denoms.I see you guys negged the hell out of the poor bastard who is speaking the truth.I don't want my dinar to be worthless but it is looking like it is heading that way FAST.they pulled the 50's and it is only a matter of time before others follow.the coins,if they are even real will NEVER be released.

This ride is about over but not in our favor.

I have never seen a united states $100,000 note.could you please post a picture for me?thanks

Thanks Stealth. I think we will triple our investment over time. I think Iraq lost its opportunity with Maliki in office. Had they allowed dollarization and the dinar to wear out completely, reducing the circulation, then come out with new bills and dedollarize then what everyone was speculating may have come to fruition. Unfortunately we created ISIS and now it is biting us. Many here don't want to think realistically because they keep listening to other gurus. These websites have a purpose; to generate money for the site owners. The idea that a bill worth equivalent $43 US would be for interbank transactions is funny. Only time will tell. Still a good gamble. It could still happen right up until we see these large notes in circullation and the 250 and 500 removed as the 50 was. Oh by the way the negatives don't bother me.

Edited by Integrativedoc
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Not counting the language barrier, and translation.  I don't put much credence into a lot of it until it happens.   Take for instance the $50 note.  No one saw that coming.  So, what they say and what they do are sometimes very different.   
There are very few that hold true to their word or what has been printed.   It's just all food for thought to read all the articles and maybe get some understanding of what might be going on.  So we take it with a grain of salt, and yes, we could be in this a longer time.  We NEVER really know cause we are not calling the shots, and it appears we don't know who is.

Edited by uncirculd

I am suspicious that they are afraid to RV so they are coming out with bigger notes to get the public to shut up over carrying big bundles of dinar just to buy a gallon of milk.  They act like they are afraid to RV.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So the dumbed down version for everyone going forward....

Iraqi bankers are tired of hauling large containers of bills around for large purchases, ( perhaps in the hundreds of millions in US worth), so the cbi decides to issue larger denoms for banking and maybe even large corporate institutions that do internal business. So to literally save space and make such large purchases easier, they simply roll out with a larger denom, making large money exchanges much easier. (Less bills needed, so less to haul around come payday/bank day, whatever).

In one sense, this is so incredibly good because it shows that money is flowing, and large amounts of it. So much that they need to reduce its physical space. The only negative I see, is this would all be moot with a credit rating. Exchanging of these bills wouldn't be nearly as necessary. Likewise, if they just RV'ed, the smaller 25k denoms would probably handle the job just fine. Still, this shows that Iraq is all about business and money, and that has to be a good thing for us.

• Upvote 1

The thing to watch is, nothing....All countries that forgave 80% of Iraq's debit own dinar in 25,000 dinar notes...These larger bills will replace the 25,000 dinar note and will never be seen by anyone ...They serve as a final international security accountability for an even dinar exchange... 

The thing to watch is, nothing....All countries that forgave 80% of Iraq's debit own dinar in 25,000 dinar notes...These larger bills will replace the 25,000 dinar note and will never be seen by anyone ...They serve as a final international security accountability for an even dinar exchange...

Skeetdog , Hotdog ! I like your post

• Upvote 2

It makes me nervous to see LOP'er news. call it what you will but they go rid of 50's, adding 50,000 and 100,000. The only odd ball out is the 25,000. They have almost matched our money with a few extra "000". I'm not a expert at all but it makes its very easy to the stupid people like me on the street. To see how a 1:1 ratio after they knock off a few ooo will work out

• Upvote 1

I'm sure this isn't an intellectual opinion but just as good as all the others being tossed about. Perhaps :) they will print the 50k notes and 100k notes because their riches are so vast, they will need bigger notes for their shopping sprees once they RV!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1