Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central heading into a large printed banknotes

yota691

Central heading into a large printed banknotes

Sunday   10   May   2015 | 11:34

NB-100344-635668438951809049.jpg

Print large cash project categories not related to monetary policy but the payments system management

Said Advisor to the Prime Minister of Iraq for Economic Affairs, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh in a statement to «life», that the draft Print Central Bank of Iraq large cash categories, an important step on the road to monetary reform, which supports the country's economy, pointing to a market need for large denominations, and that handle very large monetary blocs in Iraq, especially that cash payments outweigh the instruments to deal cards and electronic payments.

He pointed out that printed large cash categories not related to monetary policy but the payments system project management, pointing out that this plan will be condensed amounts of money, especially large groups that make up 90 percent of the money supply in circulation.

He explained that the launch of these large groups is to put the same amount of monthly money supply in the market but different categories, and not increase the original amount. He ruled out the potential for inflation by the implementation of the project, pointing out that the central does not lend the government and said, in the event of lending to the government and the issuance of large cash categories can get inflation in prices, The country suffered a contraction in liquidity both in dinars or in dollars with Abalg monetary bloc in Iraq size less than 40 trillion dinars (about US $ 31 billion).

• Upvote 6

so  the  larger notes will be  for payment of  loans  and bank  to bank   payments  / ???      or  just  used  as  pennies   !!!!!!    what  a dang  waste  of  time  and  space   ........  kill   more  trees  print  more  toilet  paper   .......   why  the hell not  make  dinar  printed now  valued  more  than  .o5  cents  per  ? 

• Upvote 5

so   too combat  the   problem  we  will print  50,ooo  and a 100,ooo  note  just  to make it easier  to  do business ?  heck  nooooooo  ........   that is just  a plan tooo con fuse   an already  confused   population .........   oh  wait  a  second   the populous   of  Iraq is using  the dollar  ......   the  only  way   Iraq is going to get a hold  on  the dang  dinar  and  too much  out  .............   put  a dang  value on it  and  get it  moving  !    spend  on products .......    get  the  average Iraqi  too carry  dinar  and spend  dinar ......  they are  just holding  dinar  because every one  loves  the  u.s  dollar  with  a  super higher  value  than  .00000000000000  f-ing   85   per  dinar    {  I am sorry  this  whole   print  new  notes  has  me  angry  , and  I do not    mean  to sound  mad  at   brothers  in the dinar  ville  }

• Upvote 9

Saleh: arrrhhhh I'm gonna vomit.  :moon-from-car:

They have used this idiot for  :bs:   as long as I've been in dinar.

But if they do print the 50,000 and 100,000 notes to make it easier for the 

people to carry less cash, and if it was "an important step on the road to monetary reform,"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/202281-central-heading-into-a-large-printed-banknotes/#ixzz3Zk9Ukuof

Then it would be as stated, a step. And this seems like a very plausible scenario considering this comment,

the launch of these large groups is to put the same amount of monthly money supply in the market but different categories, and not increase the original amount

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/202281-central-heading-into-a-large-printed-banknotes/#ixzz3ZkAaiXyL

If this actually does happen, don't despair. Imagine what would happen when they tell every Iraqi 

around the end of the yr that there going to remove the largest notes to curb inflation.

And that they will have only two months to bring those 50,000 and 100,000 notes to the bank

and that you wont get replacement notes but will have to open an account with them. 

Sound familiar, it should because that is exactly what they did with the 50 dinar note.

Essentially removing the 10,000 and 25,000 notes from the economy. 

About the only downside to this is that we will have to wait a little longer.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I am not concerned.  Y'all forget that the US has $100K notes - so the banks and gvt can transfer large amounts of cold cash easily.  The CBI wants new large notes with the extra security features.

It doesn't sound like we will even have to deal with a time limit to exchange ours because they say right up front that these new notes are for internal banking use.  These notes will NOT hit the streets.

So, why make them for internal use only UNLESS they will be too large for the public to use???

See where I'm going with this?

I think this is an OUTSTANDING article.

Peace and Prosperity

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

It's funny how you guys believe everything this propaganda minister says.  Since 2010 he has been saying that the zeros were going to be deleted next month, three months, beginning of next year, yadda yadda yadda.  Has it happened?  No.  They have been talking about these larger notes for as long as they have been talking about deleting the zeros.  All they do is talk.

Edited by zzztop
  • Upvote 5

If this article is true then there will be NO RV.if there was going to be an RV then they would be printing lower denoms.I see you guys negged the hell out of the poor bastard who is speaking the truth.I don't want my dinar to be worthless but it is looking like it is heading that way FAST.they pulled the 50's and it is only a matter of time before others follow.the coins,if they are even real will NEVER be released.

This ride is about over but not in our favor.

I have never seen a united states $100,000 note.could you please post a picture for me?thanks

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

If this article is true then there will be NO RV.if there was going to be an RV then they would be printing lower denoms.I see you guys negged the hell out of the poor bastard who is speaking the truth.I don't want my dinar to be worthless but it is looking like it is heading that way FAST.they pulled the 50's and it is only a matter of time before others follow.the coins,if they are even real will NEVER be released.

I have never seen a united states $100,000 note.could you please post a picture for me?thanks

no disrespect but i would like to hear from someone like Adam on this, very well could be smoke might be true,

i have no contacts to touch base and try to clarify

happy mothers day to all moms

To all DV'ers.

This is an investment. The first rule of investing: Do your own due diligence. What that means is DV (Although a great source) should be one of many resources, not the ONLY resource. For instance, is there a precedent for what's happening? Please see below

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-history-of-the-100000-bill-2013-1?op=1

that was interesting, thanks

• Upvote 1

The largest notes now are the 25,000 dinar on the street...These new notes for eternal-banking are just for that...''Accountability''...This currency exchange isn't for us...we just lucked-up...Once these 25,000 dinar notes are cashed in or deposited into the banks they will be destroyed to account for these larger notes...Each country has a certain amount of 25,000 dinar notes...these notes plus the notes that the citizens of each country cash-in have to be accounted for...How better to condense the amount to a higher note that would be worthless on the street if some idiot did try to counterfeit it...This article actually is just stating that there ready to play ball with the Big-Boyz....OR maybe I just read it wrong...  

• Upvote 1

I don't believe you are correct.  You have seen the stacks and bundle notes in many pictures of the Iraq Dinar in the market place.  By issuing a 50K Note, they will be able to eliminate those bundles.  This would greatly enhance the economy by reducing the total number of banknotes in circulation.  Its just another step in the RV.  Granted it may take longer for the RV to happen, but its a step.

Link to Large US Notes here: http://moneyfactory.gov/uscurrency/largedenominations.html

255_100000_face_large_2.jpg

439b75d828151d0f1987be3ba0bdbc08.jpg

Series: 1934

Portrait: Woodrow Wilson

Back Vignette: The United States of America - 100,000 - One Hundred Thousand Dollars

The $100,000 Gold Certificate was used only for official transactions between Federal Reserve Banks and was not circulated among the general public. This note cannot be legally held by currency note collectors

• Upvote 5

stealthwarrior...I will say this, sell your IQD back....because if you are not smart enough to see through the misinformation campaign, you are not smart enough to have this kind of dough in your checking account. You'll be broke post RV in 6 months--  So just sell out now and save yourself the embarrassment

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 4

stealthwarrior...I will say this, sell your IQD back....because if you are not smart enough to see through the misinformation campaign, you are not smart enough to have this kind of dough in your checking account. You'll be broke post RV in 6 months-- So just sell out now and save yourself the embarrassment

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1