Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now...RV Int'l...USA Still On Admin Hold.

Luigi1

from S3A...

Dinar Guru S3A 8 May 2015

Across the pond......

You can walk into the bank and exchange IQD, Zim, Dong and Rupiah but on the Western Hemisphere we still await the administrative hold being lifted by yours truely the Adriral......Hawaii close your banks.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 16

from S3A...

Dinar Guru S3A 8 May 2015

Across the pond......

You can walk into the bank and exchange IQD, Zim, Dong and Rupiah but on the Western Hemisphere we still await the administrative hold being lifted by yours truely the Adriral......Hawaii close your banks.

You should have edited this befpre posting, the dong and rupiah are internationally tradable currencies they have always been available for exchange.

as for Dinar ....... not yet

as for Zimbabwe dollar  ....... ha ha ha ha never gonna happen

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 2

Yeah how much across the pond??? Umberto what do you think? I think this dude can eat it and choke on it as for as I'm concerned!

Exactly jobug..... To this day if I go to my bank ( biggest in Italy, Unicredit) and try to talk to them about the IQD ( let alone a RV) they call the nuthouse right away..

Let's hope that will change  ( in due time)......

Edited by umbertino

I looked across the pond out back...didn't see anybody cashing in....walked two blocks to the ponds out there no cashing in there either somebody is lying up in this piece and it smells like more GURU POO-DOO to me

G= Garbage

U= Unrealistic

R= Rat Droppings

U= Unbelievable

• Upvote 2

so they are all going to cash in ,,, fly over here and buy more and then fly back and cash in again ,,,,,,  

they must stay up late practicing  like politicians in front of a mirror

Yep ...... I'm just boarding a flight now, made millions this morning while exchanging my dinars ..... by the time I get back tomorrow I'll be a billionaire.

Ha Ha Ha .. I wish

• Upvote 4

Come on Guru's stop with the BS.... you're causing EzraPound to go into deep depression !

Maybe the admins of this forum should call this forum " THE GURU BS FORUM " instead for the Rumours Forum. It would make more since.... since there is more BS on this rumours forums than actual rumours roflmfao

Edited by hozer

Maybe the admins of this forum should call this forum " THE GURU BS FORUM " instead for the Rumours Forum. It would make more since.... since there is more BS on this rumours forums than actual rumours roflmfao

Someone might object it's hard to tell the difference....

• Upvote 1

You mean the rumors haven't always been BS?

• Upvote 2

Um, I really don't need you to speak on my behalf. Ever.

Well then stop with the whining every time there is no RV after any good news that comes along already !

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2