Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - Putting Up The 50k Note Reverses That Policy. So Instead Of A 50k Not Getting To A Dollar We're Looking At 40 To 50 Cents !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Breitling Says Something Of Note !

5-7-2015  Newshound Guru Breitling  Printing the 50K note…even if they come out with a 100K note or a 250K note on down the road…what does it do to us? 

It limits how far the dinar is going to revalue.  

The information I got at the beginning of 2014 was that you and I would be able to sit on our currency as long as we want and get to the dollar or 3 dollar mark…putting up the 50k note reverses that policy

So instead of a 50k not getting to a dollar we're looking at 40 to 50 cents range…timing is going to take a little longer but its still going to go down the same road so you don't need to be worrying about that

They are still reducing the note count and this is a way to do it. 

But they are also reducing the amount of dinar. 

This basically puts a cap on where you and I can cash out on and extends the time on when they are going to start adding it's full value.  

They will start adding value…they will.  You have to adjust.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

5-7-2015  Newshound Guru Breitling  Printing the 50K note…even if they come out with a 100K note or a 250K note on down the road…what does it do to us? 

The information I got at the beginning of 2014 was that you and I would be able to sit on our currency as long as we want and get to the dollar or 3 dollar mark…putting up the 50k note reverses that policy

So instead of a 50k not getting to a dollar we're looking at 40 to 50 cents range…timing is going to take a little longer but its still going to go down the same road so you don't need to be worrying about that

This basically puts a cap on where you and I can cash out on and extends the time on when they are going to start adding it's full value.  

more BS in this worthless investment.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

No truer statement have I ever read in the rumor section.   going to go down the same road .............. going to go down the same road ............ going to go down the same road ............ going to go down the same road ............ going to go down the same road ........... going to go down the same road ........... going to go down the same road.   Yes, I believe that, it has been going down the same road for quite some time now.

Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 4

5-7-2015 Newshound Guru Breitling Printing the 50K note…even if they come out with a 100K note or a 250K note on down the road…[/size]what does it do to us? [/size]

It limits how far the dinar is going to revalue. [/size]

The information I got at the beginning of 2014 was that you and I would be able to sit on our currency as long as we want and get to the dollar or 3 dollar mark…[/size]putting up the 50k note reverses that policy. [/size]

So instead of a 50k not getting to a dollar we're looking at 40 to 50 cents range…[/size]timing is going to take a little longer but its still going to go down the same road so you don't need to be worrying about that…[/size]

They are still reducing the note count and this is a way to do it. [/size]

But they are also reducing the amount of dinar. [/size]

This basically puts a cap on where you and I can cash out on and extends the time on when they are going to start adding it's full value. [/size]

They will start adding value…they will. You have to adjust.

When I listened to Breitlings currency blog spot last night he mentioned this info. He also said as I recall that it is not going to be a cash out, never would be a cash out. It will be an exchange of one country's sovereign currency for the currency of another country. No more no less. At the market value which would come out in the 50 cent range and be moved up slower than previously planned due to the currency issues raised by the sustained lower oil prices.

It was still the GOI and the CBI's plan to get it to $1.00 under a a managed float, and then to get it to $3.00 on a market float. It's just gonna take longer once they pull the trigger. As I recall Breitling also said that there would be a open extended window for us to exchange our currency. They are still removing dinar from the market, thus lowering the note count, which is still representing the same trillion dollar amount of money it assets and inventory. The Iraqi Economic Counsel is meeting to plan strategies on how to manage the crisis brought on by the lower oil prices, ISIL problems, and proxy wars between Iran and Saudi Arabia in the region.

It will be very interesting to see what this child looks like when it is birthed, and how long it will take to grow up. It will also be interesting to see if it will be of average height or stellar NBA height when all grown up.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I listened to Breitling's actual audio - several times.  What he said was, that by Iraq introducing a new 50 dinar now, it will limit us (who hold the current notes) to a maximum exchange of 40 to 50 cents per dinar.  He then said that Iraq will introduce new categories of notes and that it will be those notes whose value will go up to first $1, and then ultimately $3 or more.   He also said that the problems between Iran and Saudi Arabia will delay Iraq's plans to increase the IQD value as Iraq waits to see what happens between them.  Also, 2 months ago when Iraq first recalled the old 50 dinar notes, Breitling said that that meant that Iraq was going to float up and not have a big jump in value..... although he did say it may initially jump up to 5 - 10 cents to start.  He didn't mention in his most recent audio whether he thought that this had changed or not though.

I really like and respect Breitling, and I think his analyses of currency wars and global economics is spot on.  However, I wish he would have explained why Iraq's issuing a new 50 dinar note means that it will put a limit on our investment.  I don't see how he logically is drawing that conclusion.  Hopefully he will explain his rationale in a forthcoming report soon.

• Upvote 5