Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A polite message for polite Muslims

bohica

I know there are some of the Muslim communities who probably feel that nothing that is happening applies to them because they just want to live alone and at peace.  I can accept that stance.  But I hope that you give this article the consideration it truly deserves for you well-being.

I will accept the premise that only a small portion of Islam are the radical nut jobs we see in the media killing people, beheading, raping, torturing, and basically trying to exterminate the rest of the world.  But you need to remember that only about 10% of Germany was part of the Nazi party.  History does not always specify that the World War was with the Nazi party.  History often refers to the Axis powers as including Germany.  If you do not want to be painted with the same brush as the wackos of Islam the duty lies with you and not the rest of the world.  The responsibility for being openly different is your responsibility.  It is not the responsibility of the rest of humanity to assume you are different.  It is your responsibility to prove you are different in part by openly speaking out against the nut jobs and all who either support or condone their actions under the mask of Islam.   Personally I do not want to see innocent people caught up in the crossfire but that is what is coming if you do not separate yourselves from those of Islam who are creating the conflict.  You must speak and act now to separate yourself if you do not want to be assumed to be just like all the rest.

Second is that if you think that Sharia Law is your friend you are mistaken.  There is no reason for a female to support Sharia Law.  Sharia Law supports only the males who wish to have a club over which to dominate the rest of Islam.  Sharia Law has already killed many females in Islam for defending themselves against rape.  Sharia Law has even killed the victim of rape by stoning the woman for having sex with someone other than her husband.  She was innocent except for under Sharia Law.  Any male who thinks they will be able to live under Sharia Law does not understand the Law.  The only ones who are going to survive under this rule are those elite high ups of Islam whom no one is going to question.  Much like the only ones who were able to withstand the Nazi Gestapo were the elite of the party, so will it be under Sharia Law.  Everyone else in Germany whether Nazi or not was under the scrutiny of the Gestapo.  They trembled at the words of the Gestapo because they knew there would be no defense should the Gestapo want you condemned.  Regardless if you are a good Muslim or a bad one, you will not survive under Sharia Law.

Lastly you need to ask yourself if today’s Islam is what you signed up for in the past.  If this is what Islam has become perhaps you might want to change your mind about whom you are following.  I know every religion has good and bad.  But if my religion was doing some of the atrocities that are being done in the name of Islam, promoted in many of the Mosques and expounded by many of the world leaders of Islam, I would serious consider a change.  If you simply want to live in peace then you obviously do not support the death of Israel.  If you do then you do not want to live in peace.  If you do want to simply live in peace then honor killing are as abhorrent to you as they are to the rest of the world.  If you simply want to live in peace then the idea of beheading someone because they do not want to convert is as disturbing to you as it is to the rest of the world.  You simply must ask yourself if you can accept Islam as it is being presented today or not. 

I know there can be and are good people in every religion.  There is unfortunately coming a time in which people are going to have to choose.  The world will not accept the butchery too much longer.  As ISIS and radical converts attack more people who simply are trying to live in the States and elsewhere the less tolerant people are going to remain.  Please do not get caught in the crossfire if you do not want to be seen as a threat.  We want to all live in peace.     

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

We need to throw these people out of our country. In Texas where I live the last place a Muslim wants to be is here! The problem with Muslims is they are cowards that will not challenge a true patriot to their face. I trust none of them.

• Upvote 3

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.
The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities – but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”
---Sir Winston Churchill 1899 (The River War, first edition, Vol. II, pages248-5

• Upvote 5

Most self appointed experts and pundits say the jihadi nut jobs are 5 to 10% of all muslims.  If so, then most of those to whom they are closely connected are somehow actively supporting jihad - food, housing, money, sex, morale, etc.  This would be at least another 20% of so of all muslims.  Should their personal jihadi nut job become a martyr, most of them would become more hard line.  So, somewhere in the range of 10 to 35% of muslims are nut jobs or closely related to nut jobs.  Given 1.1+ billion muslims, that's a hell of a lot of nut jobs and close peeps.  The rest likely are mainly scared of or apathetic about the nut jobs, and survive by keeping their heads down.  If they had any brains and/or balls, they could easily overcome the nut jobs, but few are likely to risk their lives to achieve a goal they don't even know exists.  BUT, they sure as hell do know who the nut jobs are.

They should be told in clear hard terms that the existence of the nut jobs is not possible in a reasonable world, and that the rest of the world is going to totally destroy them.  We should express regret that some who are not nut jobs will perish because of their physical proximity to the nut jobs, and that their best course of action is, therefore, to simply go away from where ever the nut jobs are hanging out at any given time.  This message should be repeated ad nauseum on every possible form of media in a targeted area, and, after concentrations of nut jobs are identified through intel and SIGINT, the target area should be turned into fine powder via concentrated stand-off conventional weapons.  The only way to smoke out terrorists who hide like cowards among the innocents (or at least the inactives) is to convince those non-nut jobs that staying put and being shields will only result in prompt death so thorough that there will be nothing left to bury and no one to do the burying.  

So, to all idiots who stay put in Gaza and Bakka Valley with nut job mortar or rocket crews in your basement or on you roof:  get out or kiss your behind goodbye.  To the idiots doing the cooking, cleaning, etc. for the nut jobs at training bases, ops centers, etc., ditto.  It may sound harsh, but this is how we very effectively dealt with the nazi and bushido nut jobs, 99.99% of whom either became casualties or quickly changed their ways.  And their civilian populations did suffer terribly, but that was the price they had to pay for permitting their home grown nut jobs to take over and do what they did.  The consequences totally changed their national ethos and made them our allies.  Had we not done so, some of us would now be trying to speak German or Japanese, but the vast majority of us would be long dead. 

And so it has happened again.  But this time the anti-American but very PC media and the corrupt muslim moles in the White House and various other nodes of power are bent on destroying our capability to get them before they get us, AND they are actively helping in our destruction by giving Iran billions of bucks and a wink 'n nod on nuke weapons.  Our stoner POTUS laughs at honorable Americans while following the examples of freedom's worst traitors.  How anyone can think he is not a conscious and enthusiastic promoter of a world wide Islamic Caliphate is beyond comprehension.  He even said he would pick Islam over Christianity in his own bs biography.  They are not even equivalent.  Christianity is a religion.  Islam is an anarchic nihilistic system (yeah, sound contradictory) of achieving and maintaining total power and control over every living thing through wide spread constant terror liberally supplied without pattern or reason, but justified by a declaration that this system is necessary to protect and defend a demented religious myth invented by deranged pedophiles.  The parallels to the early years of the Nazis, Bolsheviks, and Bushidos is striking.  Anyone who stayed awake in history class and did the homework knows this, but then we all know our affirmative action POTUS was too busy blowing weed with his Paki buddies to have done that unpleasant studying.  

Well, we got what WE paid for.  Even if we didn't want to pay for it.  One can only hope that some day they will have to pay for their total betrayal of their country. 

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 1

I try to give the benefit of the doubt just to fight my own tendency to want to say that all Muslims are not to be trusted, all muslims will kill you if they have the chance, and that all Muslims would improve America by leaving it.  

• Upvote 2

This is a Christian country. No need to apologize for that fact. Just because our teachings tell us to love one another so we will show the Christ to the unsaved. This does not mean that our tolerance of others is a weakness. Mistaking our tolerance for weakness it the product of the M.E. cultural norms, so when Islam ventures out of its historical borders, it runs smack into this phenomenon that does not accept their violent domination of our world. Thus we fight against it. Not unlike how and why we fought the Germans and Japanese during WW II as an analogy.

The western cultures will not accept being told what to do from a totalitarian government or religion.

• Upvote 2

I hope everybody posting in this thread took the time to read the above pinned thread "To All Christian Fellows Here In DV"......it's from 2011, but very telling from a Muslim woman's perspective.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Did She have to cover Her face,when She wrote it ??  :shrug:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Did She have to cover Her face,when She wrote it ??  :shrug:

Some Christian  Minorities  / Groups also   have  ( or used to have) Women covering their heads ( sorry , I made a mistake and  wrote "faces" earlier)..In a different fashion  and I guess with a diff. meaning than Muslim Women but covered nonetheless

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_headcovering

Edited by umbertino

The only 'Christian' groups that still require total covering are the ultra conservative groups that I even use the term ''Christian' carefully to describe them.  People who want to defend Islam as a normal religion just like Christianity first of all needs to come into the 18th or 19th century.,  We will deal with the 20th and 21st later.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got your back bohica! Because you are right.

The only Christian denomination I am aware of that requires, or rather requests, women to cover their head is the Catholic Church. They give their Nuns the option to wear " conservative street cloths " or the more famous Black Habits & Dress. I acquiesce to the ultra conservative groups bohica mentioned earlier.

Some Christian  Minorities  / Groups also   have  ( or used to have) Women covering their heads ( sorry , I made a mistake and  wrote "faces" earlier)..In a different fashion  and I guess with a diff. meaning than Muslim Women but covered nonetheless

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_headcovering

Some Christian's,maybe...ALL Muslim's,Most probably....I wonder if the Women who Shabs said wrote it,can drive a car and vote and divorce Her Husband if he abuses and cheats on Her?? I did'nt think so...  ^_^

• Upvote 1

I hope everybody posting in this thread took the time to read the above pinned thread "To All Christian Fellows Here In DV"......it's from 2011, but very telling from a Muslim woman's perspective.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

Just read it now (must have slipped away from my eyes when it came out in 2011....Grazie for talking about it, Shabs) and I liked what she wrote and I  also liked what k98 wrote in the end before locking thread ( too bad it got locked but I understand it was done with good intention)....

Some Christian's,maybe...ALL Muslim's,Most probably....I wonder if the Women who Shabs said wrote it,can drive a car and vote and divorce Her Husband if he abuses and cheats on Her?? I did'nt think so...  ^_^

Not all Muslim Women... Many women in Tunisia  and Algeria  and Egypt do not  cover heads.

Peace out ( I hope there's not even the need to say that)

Edited by umbertino

America is a land of freedom to worship.  Personally I do not care if a person is Mulsim or not as long as they have the same respect towards how I wish to believe that they want for themselves.  Person deserve to worship in peace.  But the issue is that which nut jobs out there running around like chickens with their heads removed screaming about Islam they make it difficult for those of Islam who might just want to worship and live in peace.  Those are the people whom I would recommend speaking out against the wackos.  If people do not want to be painted with the same brush then please be different.  I, personally, want to be able to trust people to just want to be peaceful.  But with the nuts out there it is difficult.  I know many Christians are outspoken against the idiots of Westboro Baptist.  They are an insult to anyone carrying the title Christian.  Hopefully the Christians have set themselves apart from the idiots.  Bottom line is that people want to live in peace and to trust each other but in today's society I guess we need a reason to trust more than a reason not to trust.

I am sure that the moderate muslums have fear instilled in them starting with thier governments - dont speak up against them or else, or from al-Qaeda, ISIS and the rest of the radicals. I think if I were in the middle east, I would think twice about speaking up against those that would hurt me or my family.

Just look at the people that have spoken out for freedom of speach drawing cartoons of Mohamed. Those people probably wont do it any more, they are afraid.

Being afraid to speak up against radical groups such as islam will come to our community eventually.

If you are giving money to a church that supports terrorisim, the qaran or islam you would be supporting a terrorist organization. You should be in jail. Right?

So why is it not happening. Just read the qaran. It tells the followers that if you dont convert, to kill you. I have a problem with this and If I were in any place in the government I would take the appropriate steps. Freedom of speach YES, But to say you are part of a religion that is going to kill you has taken it beyond a freedom and stepped into should not have any part in this country, and if you dont want it dont change it, go home.

• Upvote 2

Just read it now (must have slipped away from my eyes when it came out in 2011....Grazie for talking about it, Shabs) and I liked what she wrote and I  also liked what k98 wrote in the end before locking thread ( too bad it got locked but I understand it was done with good intention)....

Not all Muslim Women... Many women in Tunisia  and Algeria  and Egypt do not  cover heads.

Peace out ( I hope there's not even the need to say that)

Not All Muslim Women=The few who are not most probably..A few dont have to cover their heads!!! Oh those tolerant Muslims!!!   :peace: