Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's easy to get this confused with real life. I had a real life before I found out about diner, Adam, or Dinarvets. It wasn't much of one, but it was my life, and I valued it, always believing it would improve. Well, I bought dinar, and sure enough, my life improved by having this site to come to and to make friends, an extremely important part of what I needed as a person. And so it went. And then, I eventually realized that I was leaning too hard on this site to live my life, which was somehow slipping by without me.  So I reconnected with my friends, and to make the shift back into reality, I began to do some of the things I used to do before I found out about the dinar or Dinarvets, limiting the amount of time I would allow myself to spend here. Some days, however, I would "forget" and come sit here for hours again, and so it went for a while.  Most important, I checked in, but forced myself to simply turn off the computer after 15 minutes. I had decided that, if I couldn't figure out that the dinar had or hadn't RV'd in that amount of time, then I was not as bright as I had always believed.  But as I began to shift the balance and to live my real life again, doing things with my friends and family, and reconnecting to activities I used to before I joined this site, I realized that checking here once a day, maybe twice if there were some interesting activities going on in Iraq, was enough. I could "keep up" with the dinar news if I just allowed myself a short time here, and made other plans. This site had become an obsession for me, and when I realized that, I got back into my real life, and stopped being here so much.  As with any habit, I had to work to break it, but the most important thing I did was to shift my focus back into my family, friends, and activities I used to enjoy before I ever heard of dinar.  I still check my email to see if I have heard from Adam, but I don't always even do that since I know Adam will call me on the phone should that happen. And meantime, I am living again, still the little handcrafted life I had built for myself, not some huge money-laden one I could have after the RV. But at least I am not wasting valuable, unreplaceable, lost time if I spend it all here doing nothing but staring at the computer.  I love my friends here, but I love real life too. LOL So all is finally well.

• Upvote 5

We have found the site to be exciting and enjoyable and if it RVs this year we will be more than delighted. But we will wait with subsided excitement. It IS an exciting ride but we are not living on desperate hope. We do actually have a life outside waiting on the dinar and it is a happy one. My dearest husband is right o. The same page. We are content as we wait.

I know everyone wants the easy money, however I believe some of my happiest times were when I was fighting to make a living back in the 70s.....  t.hose were tough times but some of my happiest times.  Getting rich isnt necesarilly the answer to happiness, I feel finding the lord in the 80s made me a happier fulfilled person.  Dont rely on money to make your happiness, all I have to say about big money............

Agreed, SG....You know I do care about you and other Members here....Wild bunch of Great People

Maybe one day I'll have the honor and pleasure to meet some of you ....Who knows....

So are we going to have to draw straws to see who has to sit at Stealth's table? :peace:

• Upvote 1

Like I said before, no country or person can be be that stupid not have pulled this off a long time ago if they really wanted it to happen. They can win WW2 in 5 years but they can't get this done is BS. Its time to call out this whole mess if in fact the upper echelon has in fact already been paid. I would be happy to see many people jailed even if it mean forfeiting this money that we probably won't see anytime soon if at all anyway.

Like I said before, no country or person can be be that stupid not have pulled this off a long time ago if they really wanted it to happen. They can win WW2 in 5 years but they can't get this done is BS. Its time to call out this whole mess if in fact the upper echelon has in fact already been paid. I would be happy to see many people jailed even if it mean forfeiting this money that we probably won't see anytime soon if at all anyway.

Where in the world did you get your information?  No one has been "paid off."  That a bunch of  guru chatter that is about as reliable as beaver dam in stopping the biblical flood of Noah's time!   <_<