Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

stay... no doubt..... stay

I am here to keep Thugie and Sarge's Gals in line.

That is my role here...and if I can make everyone smile at least once today then I have done a good thing. Sometimes when we are going through something we may not share the pain, but it may show in the anger of our posts. Sometimes a funny picture or comment can change the way someone feels...even if just for a moment.

You're  Da Best!

You must have a 10,000,000 fun cat library.......................................... :D

10,000.000?   Say 1B at least!

Ezrapound. I am living your nightmare. I have been unemployed or under employed, lost basically everything. But I have spent 7 years trying to rebuild. I do not know your background, but being in the military I have learned that you are not defeated unless you say you admit you are. I know that sounds easy not knowing your situation. If you need to sell a little to make it, let it be so. I have sent out 400 resume and got 3 calls. All sounded positive until they get to my age. I would rather have them say that I was to old than lead me along. But I have learned to over come these obstacles by moving out on my own. Each day I get up living on the edge. I stop by by here about once a week, Wednesday, for some strange reason. I may be as crazy as this investment, but I believe I am going to make it, just as this investment will someday pay off. You just need to sleep on it for 24 hours and come up with a new game plan. It is just like eating an elephant, one small bite at a time.

• Upvote 15

"Wow. Just wow. Thanks for all the good advice and good wishes here. Didn't expect this kind of outpouring. So, that being said, I will hang in there for awhile longer. I really didn't consider just selling out or anything like that, just giving up on the belief anything will happen anytime soon. Stealth, I must ask however...if you really think what you said, why are you here still? "

I don't post much. Mostly I just read and listen and learn. That being said, EZ. You come on here about once a month saying the same thing as the month before. You are disillusioned about another month passing by and no RV. You whine and then everyone pumps you up. When you are pumped back up, you get downtown on those who feel the way you did. Back and forth. Yeah, it's a bumpy ride for most of us. We all feel down from time to time. The nature of what we are involved in is just that,something unnatural to what real life dictates. Don't play people's

emotions to help you get pumped or your ego stroked. And please don't put others down and post your jokes at people's expense as you have in the past. Everyone should be considerate. " I'm gone. I'm back."  " I'm gone. I'll stay." Passive-Aggressive. It's constant.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Lol, can't say I blame the sentiment ezra. I probably would have sold out a long time ago if it wasn't for the fact that I live in Arkansas and most dealers won't buy from this state. Will probably be my blessing in the long run, so .................we wait........................

• Upvote 2

Stealth, I must ask however...if you really think what you said, why are you here still? "

Our Stealth is having a hard time as many of us here are . We who have known him for a little while understand.  He's hanging on by a thread as also many of us are.  So we support our nay sayers cause we know that deep down inside there is a glimmer of hope.  Thats why HE and MANY of us are still here.     

But Thank You for asking............ :peace:  :)  ;)

• Upvote 5

Ezrapound. I am living your nightmare. I have been unemployed or under employed, lost basically everything. But I have spent 7 years trying to rebuild. I do not know your background, but being in the military I have learned that you are not defeated unless you say you admit you are. I know that sounds easy not knowing your situation. If you need to sell a little to make it, let it be so. I have sent out 400 resume and got 3 calls. All sounded positive until they get to my age. I would rather have them say that I was to old than lead me along. But I have learned to over come these obstacles by moving out on my own. Each day I get up living on the edge. I stop by by here about once a week, Wednesday, for some strange reason. I may be as crazy as this investment, but I believe I am going to make it, just as this investment will someday pay off. You just need to sleep on it for 24 hours and come up with a new game plan. It is just like eating an elephant, one small bite at a time.

Thanks for sharing, Chuck, God's speed to you and this investment!

• Upvote 4

I actually ate elephant once in Kenya back in 84.

Compliments of the United States Marine Corps.

It just goes to show, Marines will eat ANYTHING

Given enough green formaldehyde beer. LOL

about the only thing worse was a San Miguel hangover.

• Upvote 4

Initially, we came here to DV looking for (any) news of the (alleged) RV.....

Eventually, we stayed because of the people we found here...

Screw the RV, Stay for the new friends you've got.

That's more valuable anyway.

JMHO...  <:o)

• Upvote 10

Roundaround, on 08 May 2015 - 6:33 PM, said:

Stealth, I must ask however...if you really think what you said, why are you here still? "

"Our Stealth is having a hard time as many of us here are . We who have known him for a little while understand. He's hanging on by a thread as also many of us are. So we support our nay sayers cause we know that deep down inside there is a glimmer of hope. Thats why HE and MANY of us are still here.

But Thank You for asking............ :peace::) ;)"

@@@@@@@@@@@@Millionaire In Training. I was not asking about Stealth. I was quoting Ezra when he asked Stealth and I was posting about EZ. I support Stealth also.

• Upvote 1

I will check in from time to time, but basically only because of a ten year habit of doing so.

I am tired after 4 years of waiting ..cant imagine how it's been like for 10 years you are waiting..best of luck to you..

• Upvote 1

Initially, we came here to DV looking for (any) news of the (alleged) RV.....

Eventually, we stayed because of the people we found here...

Screw the RV, Stay for the new friends you've got.

That's more valuable anyway.

JMHO...  < :o)

Great post. Agreed.

• Upvote 2

Oh my friend Ezra.  I know how you feel.  Im at my wits end trying to hold on to this painful ride.  I've been in this for 11 years now.  I stay close by because Im afraid to miss something but in reality Im so sick and tiered of nothing happening that sometimes I just don't know what to think.  Thank God  for the special people on this site that make it fun to come to and see how they're all doing.  I too am going to hold out till the end. I've come this far and Im not going to give up. 

Wishing you all the best

MIT    :hug:

2222 posts  How long before you get to 3333?

I'm probably not far behind :unsure:

I've been thinking along those same lines recently.  But you can't do it Moose.  You have the only good clean jokes around here.  And most are pretty funny too.

• Downvote 1

Chuck your are a good man! I pray you will get some relief with your situation. I really hope this dinar things pays off because of what it would do for us and our families. But I also hope this pays off because I don't want to be made a fool of. I have had many failures in my life but I have always pushed forward even in the darkest times. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

DWitte... MIT is among  the (very) good ones around here...  Personally I'd be happy to  read 1000's of posts by her. Ciao

I'm not sure you understood my post Umber.  I feel the same way about MIT myself.  Her post that I was referring to was her post #2222 (all 2s) is all.  I was just guessing how long it would take to get to all 3s.  No worries my friend.  Ciao,

I have some German in me but I like Ciao a lot better than Aufweiweiderzein (not even gonna spell check it because I'm never gonna use this word again).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not sure you understood my post Umber.  I feel the same way about MIT myself.  Her post that I was referring to was her post #2222 (all 2s) is all.  I was just guessing how long it would take to get to all 3s.  No worries my friend.  Ciao,

I have some German in me but I like Ciao a lot better than Aufweiweiderzein (not even gonna spell check it because I'm never gonna use this word again).

Ok...Grazie for helping me understand... Appreciated.