Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

the greatest disservice to hit the dinar community was indeed the gurus.  the ONLY reason many of us believed the rv would happen "soon" is because of guru gospel being preached from numerous streams.  listening to their message creates an unrealistic approach to this investment.  it teaches us to watch policy incorrectly.  the resulting let down after let down after let down of a proposed rv date/rate gone unfulfilled is hopelessness and defeatism.  if gurus were done away with, we would have a more sound approach to this investment - guaranteed.

i remember being so pumped up that i went jogging at 1am because of what some guy named bluedog said

once i learned that i had been contaminated with guru nonsense, i set upon myself to revisit why i believed in this investment.  it lead me into deep study of economics and exchange regimes.  i looked into global economic predictions and our national interest in the state of iraq.  long story short, i came back with empirical data supporting the success of iraq economic emergence.  

there is a lot of interest in iraq from the global community however iraq's internal impediments has held it back from progress.  many of those blockades have been removed from office and laws are being modified today that will engineer a more progressive stage.  NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO QUIT.  the biggest hinderance to the country from which all of its economic power hinges is a hydrocarbon law.  for the first time in history we are seeing oil money flow in agreement between sects and the real possibility of a HCL coming into view.  once that law is established, the dam breaks in iraq.  investor confidence will swell to levels never seen.  

Ezrapound, you have held on for 10 years.  you should at least make the HCL your milestone!  

Well said Trinity!!     :bravo:

No one likes a quitter Ezra sounds like defeat to me... its one thing if you are desperately needing the money and have no more options left but to sell out but if you are just tired of waiting put it on the back burner and go about your day. This is the cut and dry advice i can give at the moment. If you waited this long than imho youd be a fool to sell ALL of your dinar until the CBI makes a move.

Don't know ya Easy, but have read your posts for years & have pretty much agreed with every one of them......especially the one above.

Many years ago, a friend told me about this Okie Oil Man, the Dinar and if I wanted in, I needed to get involved that same day, because it was going to RV within 24 hrs. Three days later, after my friends expiration date, I decided to do my own research, I contacted a few friends in the currency biz and became invested about one week later. I told my friend, I don't know who this Okie guy is or where he's getting his info from, but I'm investing in this long-term, because this just makes too much sense.

Sadly, after all these years my friend still believes in Okie, but MY mind has never changed....at some point in time, the Dinar "Absolutely Has To" Increase in value, NOW THAT I am 100% certain about. From Day One, I never believed in Okie or any guru for that matter, because anyone in the know would not be providing such information, it's just sad that so many people believed the guru scat and those same people are the ones complaining most about this investment.

Everyone here respects your decision Ezra, we have all followed your posts for years and I think we all would like to offer the same advice:

tumblr_m2wcvx4z4I1r65tveo1_500.gif

Hope to see you at the finish line!!

:peace:

• Upvote 1

Erza Dude.....two things I'll say here.....

1. it is because of after my own divorce, this opportunity had landed in my lap.....I did my own research, studied the materials big brother Adam a.k.a now "Buzzy" had to offer, I jumped in and I had never looked back....

and 2. -Probably I'm taking a big, personal risk here if you wanna call it.........I work for one of the "Big 4" accounting firms in the world who's perhaps actively involved "behind the scenes" overall in this venture...something is going to happen when the moment is right to the world. (Folks, please don't hound me on this....I share my thoughts because within my time here at Dinarvets....this particular thread alone has hit me in the heart the most I've ever read.  I really mean this from the bottom of my own heart.)

Put your Dinar in a shoebox hidden somwhere from your sight.....forget about it...move on and focus on doing something else in the meantime......when the time comes, big brother Adam Buzzy Montana and his team will let you know.  We all believe in him, you should too.  

Don't give up.

God bless you and God bless you all here at DinarVets.

Sincerely,

Freedomwish.

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 7

yes my friend

Ok then.

I stop in here about twice a month to see if anything has changed. It hasn't. At all really. Same exact people spewing the same exact info. Yeah, Iraq is making changes here and there, but I still do not see a VALID reason why they would make us rich. It doesn't make sense. At all. I used to be so into this. But about a year ago I said "what the hell? this could be a huge scam." ... and it very well may be. Yes, I know, you bought your dinar at a bank so you know it's a legit currency... good for you. That's not what I mean. It's because of the "people" who pumped it up. And there are MANY. A lot of not so nice people made a hell of a lot of money already. You know what I'm saying. Anyway, if it NEVER happens... which would not surprise me one bit, I lost a few grand. Not a big deal. I've lost more in 1 night in Vegas. Hahhahahaha... Ugh.... I wish everyone well! But take some advice::: put your dinar in a safe or wherever and FORGET ABOUT IT. Seriously. It's a long shot at best. At BEST. 

Peace!

AlexIsNow42

Hey Alex..Long time no see... Hope all is fine in your private  & professional  life....

As you used to write....3075?

TerryK Feels The Same Way About Holding On To His Dong ...

:D :D :D

Then he could find a well paid job in the San Fernando Valley

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Whatzup ezra...It aint really that bad down here in the gutters...Hell, it kinda gits a ''Homey'' feelin' every now and then...It's just I wish ya wouldn't block all the light on your way down here...A gleam of ''Hope'' is all some of us has got a foot-hold on..."Happy Landin's''... Hope ya know how to Tuck-n-Roll or have a good bounce...

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for all the good advice and good wishes here. Didn't expect this kind of outpouring. So, that being said, I will hang in there for awhile longer. I really didn't consider just selling out or anything like that, just giving up on the belief anything will happen anytime soon. Stealth, I must ask however...if you really think what you said, why are you here still?

• Upvote 7

Many in this speculative investment have chosen to go on with their life and have put the dinar in the "safe place" until . . .   It is not about giving up, but about having a perspective that does not allow the dinar to dominate one's relationships, time, or future.  You can't.  This is just a very small part of life. We want to prepare for any eventuality; it is foolish not to do so.  If the dinar RVs, then I want to be prepared to protect that particular investment.  If the dinar tanks, then I will make sure that it does not effect my life, relationship, or dreams.  Oh, I have dreams that the return from an RV would greatly enhance, but if it doesn't RV, it will be only a "bump" in the road and not a major catastrophe.  

I'm no the DV a lot.  The reason is that I am retired and work from home: studying the Scripture, and teaching art.  My study and studio is in one area.  When I need a break I'll check in on DV to see what's happening.  There are days when I simply remain logged in so I can make a transition from one thing to the other quickly. But the dinar is not a dominate force in my life. That is, IT does not determine what I do or the way I think.  I have lunch with some guys each Monday who are also speculating in the dinar.  I don't go there to get pumped but because I enjoy their fellowship.  We are good friends.  

Personally, I'm all for you anyone who just stays in the background and has put the dinar in its proper place and goes on with their life.  Ezra, power to you.  Do what you need to do to control your circumstances.  Put the dinar in a box. Bind it with a string. Save it in the safe, but don't let it control you.  

Another Ezra Pound once said,

''In our time, the curse is monetary illiteracy, just as inability to read plain print was the curse of earlier centuries.''

Ezra Pound (1885-1972), U.S. poet, critic. Guide to Kulchur, pt. 4, sect. 8, ch. 31 (1938)

Edited by Nelg
  • Upvote 1

Wow. Just wow. Thanks for all the good advice and good wishes here. Didn't expect this kind of outpouring. So, that being said, I will hang in there for awhile longer. I really didn't consider just selling out or anything like that, just giving up on the belief anything will happen anytime soon. Stealth, I must ask however...if you really think what you said, why are you here still?

Welcome back Alfred!  You look much much more relaxed!!!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

It's going to end soon brother and not the way most people here think.good luck brother.this will end up sad for all of us.

Stealth, is this your personal gut feeling or do you have anything to reveal and that you can share with us?

• Upvote 1

This morning when I was reading this thread....I was thinking ...we are a strange group of peeps....most have never met but we care for each other very deeply. 

IMO this Dinar has already brought us riches...people who we can call upon in a time of need...priceless

• Upvote 8

You know that coming to this site is a lot like being hooked on cigarettes, it ain't healthy for ya but it also makes ha jones for it.

Kevin that is so true.    I don't smoke but It's like Im addicted to DV.  

When I try to stay away Im like wondering if Im missing out on any important information.  I can't wait for this to be done with so that I never have to go to a dinar site ever again.    

Im gonna have a lot of free time on my hands.   Naaaaa I'll be busy enjoying my new life.

• Upvote 2

This morning when I was reading this thread....I was thinking ...we are a strange group of peeps....most have never met but we care for each other very deeply. 

IMO this Dinar has already brought us riches...people who we can call upon in a time of need...priceless

It is amazing how we have all grown to care so much about each other.  

I have feelings for so many names with no faces to them.  But I can feel their personalities through their words.

I worry about some, I  feel their pain and struggle ,  their joys  and frustrations,  am part of their prayer groups when Im needed. 

It's amazing how we've all connected over a piece of paper called the dinar.

• Upvote 4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Pound

http://www.poemhunter.com/ezra-pound/

Agreed, SG....You know I do care about you and other Members here....Wild bunch of Great People

Maybe one day I'll have the honor and pleasure to meet some of you ....Who knows....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

WHAT IF YOU KNEW THAT IN 'ONLY' 2 MORE YEARS, THAT THERE WOULD BE A FINAL RV DECISION MADE.  BUT, BUT,  BUT, IT WOULD ONLY BE A 50/50 CHANCE TO RV AT 25 CENTS, AT THE LEAST.

.................................would you stay now, or would you go?.................................................................. :confused2:

• Upvote 1

I am here to keep Thugie and Sarge's Gals in line.

That is my role here...and if I can make everyone smile at least once today then I have done a good thing. Sometimes when we are going through something we may not share the pain, but it may show in the anger of our posts. Sometimes a funny picture or comment can change the way someone feels...even if just for a moment.

• Upvote 3