Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The frustrating thing with the Ezra's on this site is that they are looking at this investment in the wrong way. I have been chastised many times for saying this (even by Ezra), but when each of us got into this we all said that this is too good to be true... but if it DOES happen, we want part of the action. It may NEVER happen ! That's why we should just invest what we can afford to lose and NOT EXPECT AN RV TO CHANGE OUR LIVES ! And especially, we should not put too much faith in what we cannot control including the "BUZZ" we've been getting the past couple of weeks. Tomorrow will come regardless of how many Dinars we own or what those dinars are worth..... just as it was the day before we bought that first Dinar.  Call me a "downer", but I am really a realist.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Well, yes, I have chastised a few folks over the years. i was as devout a dinarite as ever was. Perhaps "reality" has set in, or...? At any rate, after  carrying the flag for it for the last  10 years I have learned and seen a lot.  You reach a point down here when not much matters anymore...a good woman who loves you, a roof over your head,food maybe twice a day and a good dog who just wants belly rubs is about all you can hope for. What else is there?

• Upvote 5

Well, yes, I have chastised a few folks over the years. i was as devout a dinarite as ever was. Perhaps "reality" has set in, or...? At any rate, after  carrying the flag for it for the last  10 years I have learned and seen a lot.  You reach a point down here when not much matters anymore...a good woman who loves you, a roof over your head,food maybe twice a day and a good dog who just wants belly rubs is about all you can hope for. What else is there?

There is HOPE.........Hope of a better life.

Hope of making certain dreams come true.

Hope of discovering things that you are not even aware of at this very moment.

HOPE        HOPE      HOPE and then some more HOPE

That is what I hold on to.   Hope you can do the same.

Fixed your neg Yendor.  

Everyone in entitled to there own truth.

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 3

Well guys, after1 0 years of this I have reached the end I think. Month after month, year after year of trying to keep the faith has finally just worn me down. The "r/v" may happen or it may not, but I'm too down even with all the supposed good news lately.. Been there and done that too many times. I don't think it's gonna happen...at least in my lifetime. I wish everyone the best.

I understand and respect ( obviously) your decision.. Only that I hate  seeing you go... Wish you and yours the best. Ciao my Friend

Well put Ezra. We are getting tired.

Understatement...Smile

You Americans gotta marry a Mexican wife.  They do not leave like the vain selfish Americanas do.  I would NEVER marry an American.  Been married 9 years now.  Looking forward to more.

Just so you know, we are not all like that!!

• Upvote 3

Sorry Ezra.....this does get very old...same ol, same ol!   :shrug:

True, boosterbglee.. It may get to you ( and get you real down...) at times and for good in some cases.....Everybody is different in the way they deal with the inevitable stress related to this.....

Hey ezra.. It's my last chance to ask you...How would Mr.Marceau  react to Dinar  RV expectation related stress?

Edited by umbertino

the greatest disservice to hit the dinar community was indeed the gurus.  the ONLY reason many of us believed the rv would happen "soon" is because of guru gospel being preached from numerous streams.  listening to their message creates an unrealistic approach to this investment.  it teaches us to watch policy incorrectly.  the resulting let down after let down after let down of a proposed rv date/rate gone unfulfilled is hopelessness and defeatism.  if gurus were done away with, we would have a more sound approach to this investment - guaranteed.

i remember being so pumped up that i went jogging at 1am because of what some guy named bluedog said

once i learned that i had been contaminated with guru nonsense, i set upon myself to revisit why i believed in this investment.  it lead me into deep study of economics and exchange regimes.  i looked into global economic predictions and our national interest in the state of iraq.  long story short, i came back with empirical data supporting the success of iraq economic emergence.  

there is a lot of interest in iraq from the global community however iraq's internal impediments has held it back from progress.  many of those blockades have been removed from office and laws are being modified today that will engineer a more progressive stage.  NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO QUIT.  the biggest hinderance to the country from which all of its economic power hinges is a hydrocarbon law.  for the first time in history we are seeing oil money flow in agreement between sects and the real possibility of a HCL coming into view.  once that law is established, the dam breaks in iraq.  investor confidence will swell to levels never seen.  

Ezrapound, you have held on for 10 years.  you should at least make the HCL your milestone!  

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 14

We all feel for you Ezra.  Just walk away for a while.  If you're not on Adam's email list then give someone you trust your number that keeps up with the Dinar that would call you.  Or check in once a month, only once.  My 10 year mark was last fall.  In that ten years, I have gotten a divorce, remarried, buried THREE children (ages 9, 2 and an infant) and had a heart attack (The Widow Maker).  None of that would have changed because of an RV at any rate !  Yes, it is frustrating.  But I have learned so much about so many different things because of my relationship here on DV.  If nothing EVER comes of this I have gained that knowledge and experience.  BUT, that is not the end of the story because ..... this will do something at some point.  When or how much is still anybodies guess.  I am self-employed and things have been good some months, tough at times and worse at others.  But the hope that holding on to my dinar has given me has meant everything, it has given me hope.  Hope that one day I could retire.  Be able to bless the lives of my family and friends like never before.  Give more to others.  Do more volunteer work, coach more, teach more.  But for today I can HOPE and some days that is all that I have.

Bless you friend and don't sell

I admire you a whole lot, okane.

• Upvote 3

True, boosterbglee.. It may get to you ( and get you real down...) at times and for good in some cases.....Everybody is different in the way they deal with the inevitable stress related to this.....

Hey ezra.. It's my last chance to ask you...How would Mr.Marceau  react to Dinar  RV expectation related stress?

Bert, he'd probably do his now infamous impression of being stuck inside a clear glass box! Oh, and btw, I probably will still check in now and again... not planning to just disappear.

• Upvote 3

No one likes a quitter Ezra sounds like defeat to me... its one thing if you are desperately needing the money and have no more options left but to sell out but if you are just tired of waiting put it on the back burner and go about your day. This is the cut and dry advice i can give at the moment. If you waited this long than imho youd be a fool to sell ALL of your dinar until the CBI makes a move.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Well, yes, I have chastised a few folks over the years. i was as devout a dinarite as ever was. Perhaps "reality" has set in, or...? At any rate, after carrying the flag for it for the last 10 years I have learned and seen a lot. You reach a point down here when not much matters anymore...a good woman who loves you, a roof over your head,food maybe twice a day and a good dog who just wants belly rubs is about all you can hope for. What else is there?
Faith in Jesus Christ is the only thing that got me through

two divorce's. When I say if I lost everything I would still

hold on to dinar, it's because I believe that God showed me

This was real. And I have lost everything, not once, not

twice, but three times in my past miserable life. Guess I'm

a slow learner. Now I won't make any decision without asking

Jesus.

Just so you know, we are not all like that!!

Counting my wonderful, beloved wife, you, and kiki SnowGlobe

that makes three. LOL Edited by Markinsa
Fixed Quote Box
  • Upvote 3

Bert, he'd probably do his now infamous impression of being stuck inside a clear glass box! Oh, and btw, I probably will still check in now and again... not planning to just disappear.

You're so right.... That's what he'd most likely do.....Smile.....

Yes ..please do not disappear.....Promise?

• Upvote 1

Ezrapound, friend, participant, contributer, and a person with a wealth of knowledge in this journey. 10 years sounds like a lifetime but in reality just a brief moment in time and Im sure not your only life activity. I to with only a year and a half into this have had my ups and downs but with the help and thoughts of all of the folks here, including yourself, I found the balance that you must have to maintain your sanity in this Dinar ride. Sometimes we forget about the simple things in life that bring us joy and happiness and get consumed by what wealth, money and power will bring us. I have never personally met you, don't know your family, what is important to your life, do you have children, nothing much at all but I believe that the world needs more folks who care, have a heart and who are willing to help a fellow human being. This site we call DinarVets is full of folks who want to make a difference, help one another and who care about someone they have never met and that's what I prefer to focus on. The money is a consequence of a many things coming together and FAITH is a big part of that my friend. All the above comments are correct and everyone here cares about you so take all the above advise and think about it just for a while more, and if you still come to the same decision, then as well I will respect you and wish you well.

Thanks for your contributions here and please re consider.

• Upvote 3

I stop in here about twice a month to see if anything has changed. It hasn't. At all really. Same exact people spewing the same exact info. Yeah, Iraq is making changes here and there, but I still do not see a VALID reason why they would make us rich. It doesn't make sense. At all. I used to be so into this. But about a year ago I said "what the hell? this could be a huge scam." ... and it very well may be. Yes, I know, you bought your dinar at a bank so you know it's a legit currency... good for you. That's not what I mean. It's because of the "people" who pumped it up. And there are MANY. A lot of not so nice people made a hell of a lot of money already. You know what I'm saying. Anyway, if it NEVER happens... which would not surprise me one bit, I lost a few grand. Not a big deal. I've lost more in 1 night in Vegas. Hahhahahaha... Ugh.... I wish everyone well! But take some advice::: put your dinar in a safe or wherever and FORGET ABOUT IT. Seriously. It's a long shot at best. At BEST. 

Peace!

AlexIsNow42

• Upvote 4

ezra, please hang in there.  I sometimes just go geewhiz when I see the logic of frankee, okie, possom and others when they dream up their pumper hog wash.  Have a good laugh and just hang in there, dont sell out till the fat lady sings one way or the other.  Really dont have that much to lose and if things work out maybe alot to gain.............keep that head up buddy............

Dear Ezra - please hang in there! I will pray for you because Jesus is the only answer. He will help you, if you ask.

I don't live my life waiting for the dinar to revalue. I live my life as the Lord orders, knowing that He wants me to have life more than abundant.

I ask Him to free us up so that we are more "on ready" to do what He says, when He says it. But He can bring it in however He wants to. It does not have to be the dinar.

I do believe that He will use it to bless His people and to bring the harvest in. But I trust Him for the timing on it and on everything! You can trust Him - He is awesome.

I do not want to underestimate what you are going through but want you to realize that we can allow this investment to hold, "too high of a place" in our life and then we become discouraged.

I pray that things get better and that you can reach that place where your hope is in the Lord. God bless you, Ezra.

• Upvote 2

I understand how you feel, I have been in this for 8 years and have had my ups and downs. I was going to sell it all, then changed my mind. I figured... Well, I bought all this Dinar, I might as well hold onto it. During that 8 years, I was unemployed for 5, so I was double on the depressed and wanted to give up, but things change, I moved 2000 miles found a job and feel that my "luck" has changed. So, I will hang in there, I hope things get better for you and you hang in there also. The news has been better recently and that helps also.

I say......do what is best for you....as for me, I think I will continue to hang in there.

• Upvote 2

all I had left was the investment that I had in dinar I would live on the streets alone holding the bag has my dinar.

TerryK Feels The Same Way About Holding On To His Dong ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1