Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Commission of Economy confirms Cancel to delete the zeros and replace it with the currency of 50 thousand dinars category

Parliamentary Commission of Economy confirms Cancel to delete the zeros and replace it with the currency of 50 thousand dinars category

652053.jpg

07-05-2015 12:29 PM

Are free -

Parliamentary sources and others close to the Iraqi Central Bank, said that a government committee competent ended with a decision of new cash paper currency printing of fifty thousand dinars category ($ 42), in light of the challenges facing the Iraqi dinar and strength of the local and global market. 
The member of the Committee of Economy in Parliament , Nora Albjara, in a press conference Wednesday, said a specialized committee formed from the central bank, decided to cancel the idea to delete the zeros of the coins from the category of thousand dinars and 10 thousand dinars; as an option taken previously to combat inflation, and the challenges of the Iraqi currency, due to market instability and put the dinar who exposed himself to continuing declines against the dollar. 
She Albjara, the Committee decided instead to print a new financial category worth fifty thousand dinars. The highest category of cash in Iraq is twenty-five thousand dinars paper, known red paper. 
The suffering Iraqi citizens, private traders, the question of buying and selling, where usually carry three large bags of Iraqi coins to buy a mid-priced car. 
and requires the purchase of a TV at a price of half a million dinars carry average bag or possession citizen large enclave, can put your money with them if the amount of class thousand dinars or 250 dinars cash currency. 
Albjara confirmed that the 'Bank for printed hundred thousand dinars category until further notice, until the end of print fifty-class project Thousand dinars'.

Are these guys related to you Dinar thug? They are a bunch of clowns why wouldn't someone who wanted to spend a half a million dinar just whip out 20- 25,000 dinar bills? lol its not like it is a fat wad of cash lol :shrug::banhammer::twocents:

• Upvote 1

I don't know. It sounds like smoke and mirrors to me. It defies logic....but then, it IS Iraq!

If anyone actually READ Montana's post yesterday, it said these articles were propaganda,a dog and pony thing for the CBI. I don't get why people continue to go down rabbit holes here. Wasted thoughts and posts. Edited by justchecking123
  • Upvote 3

Not being negative--just LOGICAL.

I'm having a hard time figuring out why people in their news agencies would deliberately print misleading news about all this? I can't see a bunch of reporters sitting around their offices trying to come up with  tons of articles filled with stories and lies just to mislead others. For what purpose? 

Can someone explain this to me that would make sense?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If anyone actually READ Montana's post yesterday, it said these articles were propaganda,a dog and pony thing for the CBI. I don't get why people continue to go down rabbit holes here. Wasted thoughts and posts.

Ah yes....But it's ours to waste!  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D

• Upvote 2

requires the purchase of a TV at a price of half a million dinars carry average bag or possession citizen large enclave, can put your money with them if the amount of class thousand dinars or 250 dinars cash currency.

1000 Dinar Note with a .25 value = $250.00

I see it coming ...

100,000 dinar note will become a 100 note

50,000 will become a 50 note

25,000 will become a 25 note

10,000 will become a 10 note

5,000 will become a 5 note

1,000 will become either a 1 note or coin

and all lower denoms will become coins (fils).

A low RV of about .10 would then allow the CBI to start moving the currency up to it's new slots, starting from the smallest denoms.

As they have already done by removing the 50 dinar note.

A full 1:1 RV would allow Iraq to align with the US dollar. right away.

The best things in life RV

yak

The CBI has been working really hard to reduce the note count to 1 billion goal to bring out a 50.000 dinar note.

It doesn't make sense.

They're taking about the new 50 dinar note with more security on it and the new language.

The new 50 dinar note will be equal to $42 dollars

50 X $ 0.85 = $42

WE GOT A NEW RATE $0.85 PER DINAR

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go $0.85

• Upvote 8

Not being negative--just LOGICAL.

I'm having a hard time figuring out why people in their news agencies would deliberately print misleading news about all this? I can't see a bunch of reporters sitting around their offices trying to come up with  tons of articles filled with stories and lies just to mislead others. For what purpose? 

Can someone explain this to me that would make sense?

News agencies all over, especially in North America, print misleading news amigo. If these aencies printed the truth, folks would have the facts, and we all know that's not going to happen. News agencies are ordered to keep us in the dark.

The CBI has been working really hard to reduce the note count to 1 billion goal to bring out a 50.000 dinar note.

It doesn't make sense.

They're taking about the new 50 dinar note with more security on it and the new language.

50 X $ 0.85 = $42

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go $0.85

LB, you had me at "Go $0.85".  I'll be okay with that.  Yep.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

News agencies all over, especially in North America, print misleading news amigo. If these aencies printed the truth, folks would have the facts, and we all know that's not going to happen. News agencies are ordered to keep us in the dark.

Exactly. These types of reality statements need to be put out here more often to keep people grounded. Not sure why sheeple don't get this, especially in the US. If you don't think the markets...or especially the media aren't bought off you aren't doing your research...or worse yet don't care to take the blinders off. Edited by justchecking123

It doesn't make sense.

50 X $ 0.85 = $42

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go $0.85

The bank [CBI] spends $1 billion to $1.5 billion every month in oil revenue to buy Iraqi dinars on the open market, said Mudher M. Salih Kasim, senior adviser to the bank. This is the main lever for controlling consumer prices, said Mr. Kasim. This is from the New York Times in 2008 when Iraq reaped $80 Billion from oil windfall.

By STEPHEN FARRELL and RICHARD A. OPPEL Jr.

Published: June 21, 2008

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/21/world/middleeast/21security.html?pagewanted=3&_r=0

The fact Iraq has paid $Billions to buy back IQD off the streets albeit 2008, clearly shows their intention is to physically decrease not physically increase by producing a 50,000 IQD. If they do produce a 50K & 100K IQD ~ one can also clearly conclude Iraq has been completely suppressed and corrupted by the Rothschild CBI. Remember Rothschild has alot of oil enterprises in Israel including Syria's Golan Heights. This is the reason for chaos in Syria and Gaza. He's a megalomaniac! 

• Upvote 1

It doesn't make sense.

50 X $ 0.85 = $42

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go $0.85

I like the way you think!  :backflip:

Edited by RV4CandyMan
  • Upvote 1

Man these people sure are whiner-babies, exaggerating badly. Three duffel bags full of cash to buy a TV? A stack of 25k notes equalling $1million can be held in your hand.

Maybe don't walk around with 250 dinar notes?! People are so dumb…

Yeah let's just print bigger and bigger bills and ignore the real problems we're facing such as dollarization, dependence on oil revenues, and primitive economic and social systems.