Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 5 May 2015

Adam Montana

First a little progress, then no progress. What are they afraid of? I am starting to think that this whole thing is going to turn out badly. The only news comes out on Wednesday, while the rest of the week has nothing. C'mon Iraq, at least make a down payment on our dead soldiers who gat rid of your dictator. Enough with the excuses, get the job done. At least for your own people, who had to live with this tyrant. They deserve better than they are getting from their government Just my own opinion.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

First a little progress, then no progress. What are they afraid of? I am starting to think that this whole thing is going to turn out badly. The only news comes out on Wednesday, while the rest of the week has nothing. C'mon Iraq, at least make a down payment on our dead soldiers who gat rid of your dictator. Enough with the excuses, get the job done. At least for your own people, who had to live with this tyrant. They deserve better than they are getting from their government Just my own opinion.

Agreed - Enough with the politics and talk/hypes - Just do something.  It's amazing after all these years we still only seems to get talking results and NO action only but excuses.  Like I said before how is this country able to DO all of these things (apply for credit rating, apply Tariff Taxes, daily auctions, borrowing funds from IMF, and etc.) with pennyless Dinar Curreny?  Just don't make any since....

Edited by eburt
  • Upvote 1

Agrred - Enough with the politics and talk/hypes - Just do something.  It's amazing after all these years we still only seems to get talking results and NO action only but excuses.  Like I said before how is this country able to DO all of these things (apply for credit rating, apply Tariff Taxes, daily auctions, borrowing funds from IMF, and etc.) with pennyless Dinar Curreny?  Just don't make any since....

Wow, you are both way too negative!

Things are going the right way... imagine watching a turtle heading towards a finish line. You can clearly see the turtle making progress, but the people around you start grumbling "Oh he's never going to make it"... that's how you sound :lol:

Cash in your dinars if you're down on the prospects, my friends! The less dinar you have, the higher the CBI can go on the rate, and that makes me happy :D

(Maybe next week I'll be a Lopster just for that reason! :lmao: )

• Upvote 12

...if patience is a virtue......I ain't too virtuous!...............................................WILL :cisole: :cisole: have to fly first?????????

............................................................................................HOPE NOT.....................................................................................

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam - good things are coming. I've been hearing people tell me that China is involved and whatnot, no public RV, and the rate will not be higher than .25, and if you send in your dinars now via FedEx, they will De La Rue them and get you your 25¢ per dinar - but you must act today. Hey, not a bad rate, BUT, I'm not giving up any of MY dinars because a friend said trust me ad his sources are credible. Not that I don't trust him, I don't trust these other people.

Look folks, do what you want, but I'm waiting for something official from Adam, and others in the know, that this is now official. If it takes another year or 2, then fine, I can deal with that. I want it to RV/RI whatever now, but they are doing what they need to do to ensure this goes correctly. Be patient. It will happen.

• Upvote 1

Muchas Gracias Buzzy & mods.

Always appreciate your weekly chats

& blessings to all in Dinarvetland.

• Upvote 2

Watch, there will be some dingdongs in the dinarworld that are going to email and/or call the CBI trying to find out WHEN the RV will happen.  As if the CBI would tell them, yet they will do it anyway.  By next week, the CBI will have a post on their site asking people to stop contacting them.   :)

Hey, I did!  Got the rate and date, but was sworn to secrecy.   :eyebrows:   

Yep. Was not thinking when I put up the information.  But I really don't think we have any "dingdong" DVers.  Do we??   :wacko:  :blink:

• Upvote 1

Hey, I did!  Got the rate and date, but was sworn to secrecy.   :eyebrows:   

Yep. Was not thinking when I put up the information.  But I really don't think we have any "dingdong" DVers.  Do we??   :wacko:  :blink:

No, there are no "Dingdong" DVers.  I didn't mean anyone on this site, I was speaking in general terms.   Many read this site that are not registered. 

• Upvote 3

Wow, you are both way too negative!

Things are going the right way... imagine watching a turtle heading towards a finish line. You can clearly see the turtle making progress, but the people around you start grumbling "Oh he's never going to make it"... that's how you sound :lol:

Cash in your dinars if you're down on the prospects, my friends! The less dinar you have, the higher the CBI can go on the rate, and that makes me happy :D

(Maybe next week I'll be a Lopster just for that reason! :lmao: )

All sorry that I came off sounding negative and I applogize if my comments came off that way.  I am not selling my dinars and I am in this for the long haul - Just a little frustrated, and I do agree that Iraq has made great progress over the years.  GO RV!!! :twothumbs:

Edited by eburt
  • Upvote 5

All sorry that I came off sounding negative and I applogize if my comments came off that way.  I am not selling my dinars and I am in this for the long haul - Just a little frustrated, and I do agree that Iraq has made great progress over the years.  GO RV!!! :twothumbs:

That's more like the eburt we have known for so long!!!  We all get down from time to time on this investment, just stick with it as if I never see the RV in my lifetime my daughters hopefully will be blessed!!   :tiphat:  :bump:

• Upvote 4