Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Marshal Island ship

bohica

It looks like Obama is wanting an agreement with Iran so much that he is willing to sell anything and anyone in order to get it.  He had his attorney do the answering to the pentagon regarding the taking of a Marshal Island ship by Iran.  His attorney says we have no legal need to do anything.  I never knew we allowed attornys to talk for our military.  It also looks like the Marshal Island needed to take a lesson from the American Indian.  America had a treaty with the Marshal Island to provide security and defense.  Looks like the government is going to do to the Marshal Island and their treaty the same say they treated the American Indian and their treaties.  Too bad our gutless leadership is at it again.  I know he wants to kiss up to iran and anything Islamic but why keep taking America down with him.  I just hope America last long enough for him to leave office.  At this juncture I am beginning to wonder if we have enough time left.

• Upvote 2