Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

move the decimal point 3 places

We're pretty much there right now, as a 25,000 IQD note is currently worth around $25.000 USD or 1,000,000 IQD = $1,000 USD.

What many of us would like to see is a 3 decimal move (to the left) on the Rate, rather than on the IQD Bills themselves.

IE: We want to see the current IQD Rate (or value) of .0008657 (USD) to become closer to .8657 or a Bill value of around $0.86 USD per IQD.

When (or if) this ever happens, then the party will begin.

• Upvote 2

IE: We want to see the current IQD Rate (or value) of .0008657 (USD) to become closer to .8657 or a Bill value of around $0.86 USD per IQD.

There may be a simple fix to this - it just occured to me that in the 2 1/2 years I spent in the sandbox I never saw an eraser...

• Upvote 2

Everyone talks about moving the decimal point on the bills with three zeros. What IF CBI moved the decimal piont three places on the conversion of 1166 - 1185, making it $ 1.166 - $1.185 any thoughts ?

( I`m going for RV 5-13-15 my birthday LOL)

FWD

Happy Birthday in advance,FWD.

Edited by umbertino

Everyone talks about moving the decimal point on the bills with three zeros. What IF CBI moved the decimal piont three places on the conversion of 1166 - 1185, making it $ 1.166 - $1.185 any thoughts ?

( I`m going for RV 5-13-15 my birthday LOL)

FWD

Moving the decimal point three places would not make a dinar worth $1.166. I would make the dollar worth 1,166 dinar which is approximately 86 cents per dinar.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1