Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling my dinar in delaware

Cm2

Looking to sell my dinar. Can't hold on anymore. I picked it up while I was deployed, it's mostly 25k notes.... All in great shape. I couldn't tell you if it was uncirculated or not... But all in great shape. I do have a few 5k mixed again all great shape. Asking $1000 for a million but open to offers. Will only deliver. Man to man. But will meet any place you would like.

agreed most dealers are selling for around a thousand doubt you'll get it as a private seller with no cert, receipts and not being sure if they are circulated or un. im assuming if you dont know and if you got them in country they are circulated. you maybe be able to get betwen 800 and 900 on ebay minus ebay and paypal fees probably more than a dealer or anyone on here would do for it

Thanks for your inputs. I'm gonna leave it alone for now. People know we're there is some for sale. If some one near by is interested I'm more then willing to talk it over. Not in a rush to sell. Just tired of smoke and mirrors, every day I'm reading and non of it makes sense. But I for one would pay a bit more to be able to look it over and touch it before I let go of a lot of money. And hope I get what I paid for.

Cm2, I hear ya!  The longer I'm in this (4 years) the more I realize nobody really knows what's happening.  Still there's no denying that for decades the Iraqi dinar was valued over $3 and that with Saddam's rampage it devalued.  Then with his fall, it really appears that Iraq deliberately devalued their currency even further in order to rebuild their country cheaply.  While there are no guarantees of anything in life, realistically it appears very likely that Iraq's currency will once again have significant value.  if you don't have to sell, I hope you hold on to it because I think that this year or next, it will likely significantly increase in value.  And you, as a serviceman, deserve to have a financial blessing from that, imo

Thanks KristiD that means a lot. This is about year three for me. Like I said I'm in no rush, maybe it will before I sell or maybe not.... Some times I feel that will come true faster then the dinar. I just get so lost and the more lost I get the less I care lol. Even at a 1:1, I think if I spent the time I took reading and learning and got a part time job I would have made my millions all ready lol

• 2 months later...