Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 5-6-2015

TexasGranny

o.k  .  hello adam  and hello  dinar vetters  ........  this is more  a  question as  why   hasn`t  the  Iraqi central bank  revalued their  dinar  ????    {  adam sir  is  the  reason  of this  -------->  because  they  are also  waiting on  your call that it has  happened  :shrug:       :lol:         sorry   every one  but I get  so  worn out  by  the  soon  and  every other day  stuff ,   that  this must  be the reason  !!!!     :peace:     just  a little  comedic  humor  only  thanks  for the work  adam  !  } 

• Upvote 1

Why did you leave us with the cliffhanger? You said you would tie it together for us last Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. I feel like we got put in timeout.

You were a naughty naughty Mom is why..Behave yourself from now on   :rocking-chair:

Hey Adam, I know I am considered a newbie to this site, but I have been following it for years. I have never seen you as excited as you have been the last couple weeks. I think we should give you a couple more weeks before you have to eat your shorts. After all we have been waiting 10 years what's a couple more weeks. Thanks for all you and the mods do.

Hey Adam, I know I am considered a newbie to this site, but I have been following it for years. I have never seen you as excited as you have been the last couple weeks. I think we should give you a couple more weeks before you have to eat your shorts. After all we have been waiting 10 years what's a couple more weeks. Thanks for all you and the mods do.