Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 5-6-2015

TexasGranny

Do we get video of the shorts eating or do we just trust that you ate the shorts? I think we are all getting the SHORT end of the deal!! Get it? Short!! You gotta laugh!!

Edited by Jaygo
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Adam for all you do! Remember that old musical with the song that says, "a little sugar makes the medicine go down better"? Well I was just wondering what sauce you preferred if any to go with the undieees? It might help! Love you guys!

Hi Adam!

Some say that In order to get the Credit Ratings from Poor & Standards you must RV first.
Other says that you must get the Credit Ratings from Poor & Standards and then RV.

I'm curious: what is your impression of what needs to be done first: The RV or the Credit Ratings?

Thanks so much for all you do!!

• Upvote 4

Hi Adam,

I read the following and would like to know if any of this is true since all this new news came out regarding 50000 and 100000 bills coming out in Iraq. Can you provide your input and latest findings?

Article quote:  "...the Central Bank to apply starting from 2015 and up to 2020".   I found this...apparently from around Oct 2014 that confirms this going to be a slow go...float...not a RV as some...keep saying.  Abadi made a statement yesterday when referencing the economic plan that the strategy would be long term which is what Dr. Bakri also said.  It appears clear to me that that the plan did change back in 2012 from an event to a gradual transition...which is reflected in the Article IV consultation as well.   When looking back a few months, it is clear all these articles are also saying this.  This process is going to be implemented slowly over several years. We also know it started..because Allaq came out March 3rd and confirmed.  So it is in progress..and will take up to 4 or 5 years to complete.

Once they sign off on the HCL, won't we be able to cash our dinar in now and not five years from now?  Thanks for your clarification.

• Upvote 1

Hi Adam, It was wonderful to be apart of your excitement the past couple of weeks.  As you have stated before, you make yourself more available to VIP members as far a chats etc.  Sadly, as a single Mum, my fiances are so tight I've been thinking about selling a few dinars just to get in.  Do you think you'll have another discount period for those of us who are less fluid?.  Would love to be apart of the team!    Nadia

Hello Adam and Mods - How is Iraq able to apply for currency rating without internation RV?  Also, I seen articles that they are charges Tariff Taxes and just want to know how is this country able to get away with many things without RV - Just don't make any sense.....Thanks

• Upvote 1

The 5/5/15 article about Iraq being on the fast track to getting its first IMF loan was great. Yes another brick in the road to Iraq rv'ing. I have to ask: Does the IMF make loans to non-member states ? Is this Iraqs application to join the big boys club at the IMF, who won't make loans to countries with unstable economies ? Is this a signal to the outside world that Iraq is committed to a market economy and economic reforms within their country? When the IMF makes this loan within a few weeks, will this give Iraq the evidence they need to get a decent to good credit rating so they can go forward with their bond issuances? Would the IMF require, as part of the terms of this loan, Iraq to have in place, up and running, the system that Iraq needs to properly manage a RV and thus assure the IMF of Iraqs ability to actually repay the loan?

• Upvote 1