Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru MIT SAYS RV WILL HAPPEN 5-5-15 AT 7:00

jg1

I don't know what you read but there was nothing inappropriate about it.  Not one bit.  

It wasn't what you typed, but what you "quoted", that gave you a "visual"??? I can go back and remove that portion if you like.  At the time, I was more concerned about not having anyone else getting that same visual, if you know what I mean.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

$5 would be unthikable

and it is infact.

Aww man I always miss the good stuff

Me too, SG...Now I'll have to try and wonder what was it about.....Smile

I really hope people understand that JG1 was just being facetious by starting this thread!!!

MIT is our own lovable Millionaire In Training!!!  We're just having fun with her! 

Ohhhhhhhh.. It wasTHAT!  Now I remember ( there was one  comment post from me too about it....) ...Seemed like relaxed Fun to me and no big deal at all...Of course jmho...

Sorry if any  of that got someone offended ( I hope not)

Absolutly..she is a VERY VERY sweet gal and we love her!!!!

There is no way she would be associated with MIT...they could only hope to be in the same class as her!!!!

Obviously so... That much  was / is crystal-clear

Well As Long As It Wasn't Inappropriate Pictures ! :o

Like In The Google Pop Up Ad Dating Sites !

:D :D :D

It's the 1st time  I see you as a "Protester" , DT....Smile....May I say "WOW"

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

I thought I would get a jump on this one before Luigi brought it over. Guru MIT says RV on 5-15-15 at 7:00 at a rate of $5.00. He would not say who his sources were because it was handed down from a super secret source. He does know it was discovered by using mathmatics and he is very excited and says it would be funny if it acually did happen on this day.

Dont bash me, I'm just the delivery man. I cant tell you what site it is from as it is against the rules. :bravo::angel::eyebrows::twocents::excl::twothumbs::backflip::shrug: :shrug: :butt-kicking:  There I kicked myself.    :D     :moon-from-car:  :moon-from-car:  :moon-from-car:

Not bashing...I wonder if this super secret source could be TerryK.

Oh well it's 5-5-15  past 7:00 pm and no RV  (that we know of ) yet.    :shrug:

So much for my guru talents.   :P     Thank God I have other skills.   :)

The waiting game continues.................. :rocking-chair:

You're great and we love you, MIT...Ciao

I think they have already RV'd but they have not yet released the rate. Dont get down MIT. You are no worse than any other Guru. Think positive, and come up with a new date. :) . Dont let the nay sayers get you down. Most Guru's come up with a new date or rate at least 50 times a year. So you better get cracking if you want to measure up to them. :lol: Oh, and by the way you may want to add a bit of religon into your next prediction, it makes it more believable. You have quite a following already with over 2000 views, congrats.