Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru MIT SAYS RV WILL HAPPEN 5-5-15 AT 7:00

jg1

I thought I would get a jump on this one before Luigi brought it over. Guru MIT says RV on 5-15-15 at 7:00 at a rate of $5.00. He would not say who his sources were because it was handed down from a super secret source. He does know it was discovered by using mathmatics and he is very excited and says it would be funny if it acually did happen on this day.

Dont bash me, I'm just the delivery man. I cant tell you what site it is from as it is against the rules. :bravo::angel::eyebrows::twocents::excl::twothumbs::backflip::shrug: :shrug: :butt-kicking:  There I kicked myself.    :D     :moon-from-car:  :moon-from-car:  :moon-from-car: 

• Upvote 5

OH NO.........Im a guru now.... :mellow:  :blink:  :shakehead: 

JG1......Im a she not a he.

Would be nice if it came in at 5.00 but I don't think so.  More like 1.00 to 1.00.

Thanks for the laugh JG1.  :D   Let's hope my prediction comes true.  Here's to hoping....... :cheesehead: 

:eek:  MIT   :eek: 

• Upvote 4

MIT, that's a pretty tight spread you have there. ;)

Or is that 1IQD to 1USD?

For some reason I tend to lean towards the .86 - .90 IDQ - 1USD, but as long as we're in the 3-to-1 or better, I will be happy.

• Upvote 1

Is this 7 am or pm because 7 am is too early. I would hate to piss myself that early in the day!!!

My thoughts exactly - as if it really matters - lol  :bravo:

I thought I would get a jump on this one before Luigi brought it over. Guru MIT says RV on 5-15-15 at 7:00 at a rate of $5.00. He would not say who his sources were because it was handed down from a super secret source. He does know it was discovered by using mathmatics and he is very excited and says it would be funny if it acually did happen on this day.

Dont bash me, I'm just the delivery man. I cant tell you what site it is from as it is against the rules. :bravo::angel::eyebrows::twocents::excl::twothumbs::backflip::shrug: :shrug: :butt-kicking:  There I kicked myself.    :D     :moon-from-car:  :moon-from-car:  :moon-from-car:

Glad you kicked yourself. I assume it was the Recraps garbage site. That's where all the TNT Tony trash came from.   :banhammer:

***///

Ruh-roh....!    :shrug:  Better call LUIGI with his GuruPoo shovel !   :lol:

Well said. :bravo:

• Upvote 2

Inappropriate Content

I really hope people understand that JG1 was just being facetious by starting this thread!!!

MIT is our own lovable Millionaire In Training!!!  We're just having fun with her! 

• Upvote 3