Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Walmart sign gone

SnowGlobe7

Once this is over and nothing happens i guess you guys wasted internet space for nothing.  I guess the governor is sending the national guard to keep an eye on the military.  I wonder who pays for this unecessary deployment of the guard.  Stupidity is rampant this days.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Interesting! Why did they decide to cancel????

Jade Helm “Exercises” cancelled in two Texas counties.

A part of the special training exercise designated as “Jade Helm 15” set to take place in Victoria and Goliad counties Texas, has been cancelled. The controversial special operations realistic training expected to begin this summer that is involving several hundred SOG units from all branches of the service will not take place in these Texas counties after all Victoria County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Wednesday.

No reason for the change in venues was given, by the commander’s office of the operation. After the release of an unclassified document labeling both Texas and Utah as hostile, theorists began to question whether the realistic exercise, known as Jade Helm, 15, was in preparation of a martial law takeover.

Chief Deputy Roy Boyd told the Advocate in December the U.S. Army Special Operations Command chose the Crossroads because Victoria and Goliad counties offered an ideal terrain. Lt. Thomas Eisman, a spokesman for the sheriff’s office, said the command didn’t offer any details about why they chose to cancel training in the area.

The Advocate was unable to get an official comment Wednesday from the Army Special Operations Command. Opponents to the operation being held in the area were very vocal in the civilian population.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

***///

Are they sayin' it's "off" and going to do it anyway to see if they're so good at blending in anyone notices...?  <_<

Did they spread themselves too thin and run outta money by adding LA, AL, GA, FL...?  <_<

Did they decide there are too many of hobummer's illegals there and don't want to mess with any of 'em....?  <_<

Are The Folks gittin' wise and they figured they'd better back it off a toad hair...?  <_<

Were the WalMarts in those places REALLY experiencing "plumbing problems"...?  :mellow:  

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

Once this is over and nothing happens i guess you guys wasted internet space for nothing.  I guess the governor is sending the national guard to keep an eye on the military.  I wonder who pays for this unecessary deployment of the guard.  Stupidity is rampant this days.

As you so eloquently prove.

Interesting! Why did they decide to cancel????

Jade Helm “Exercises” cancelled in two Texas counties.

A part of the special training exercise designated as “Jade Helm 15” set to take place in Victoria and Goliad counties Texas, has been cancelled. The controversial special operations realistic training expected to begin this summer that is involving several hundred SOG units from all branches of the service will not take place in these Texas counties after all Victoria County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Wednesday.

No reason for the change in venues was given, by the commander’s office of the operation. After the release of an unclassified document labeling both Texas and Utah as hostile, theorists began to question whether the realistic exercise, known as Jade Helm, 15, was in preparation of a martial law takeover.

Chief Deputy Roy Boyd told the Advocate in December the U.S. Army Special Operations Command chose the Crossroads because Victoria and Goliad counties offered an ideal terrain. Lt. Thomas Eisman, a spokesman for the sheriff’s office, said the command didn’t offer any details about why they chose to cancel training in the area.

The Advocate was unable to get an official comment Wednesday from the Army Special Operations Command. Opponents to the operation being held in the area were very vocal in the civilian population.

:cowboy2:

TG. I haven't been so concerned in a long time.

Thank God for your alert Governor.

Shabs...I am in no way demeaning our Forces.....IN NO WAY.

What I do not trust is what is really going on..if they are training...GOOD. The closer to me the better...easier to support our men and women......

What I do NOT trust is those in "charge" and what their agendas are.

If they are training just say so....not once has anyone come out and said they have  commendeered these facilities to train

• Upvote 3

***///

Amen, SNOWGLOBE.

Like a very wise Patriot once said:  "Let the people know the Truth and The Country is safe"....

As long as hobummer continues to deceive, lie, cheat, steal and continue on as he is,

we are all personally in grave danger and Our Republic is in it's gravest danger ever in our history.

• Upvote 2

So is ignorance...... :shrug:

Sure is ignorant people, running with the Sky is Falling fever.  I am sure they will still be here doing excercises and other clandestine ops.  Next thing you know, Someone will say Texas was invaded.  Then i am sure the survivorlist websites and stores will be empty.  Just like y2k, everyone lost their minds bought up all the survival stuff they could find and what happened?  Nothing.  Those who empty their bank accounts were looking real stupid and the dealers made out like fat cats.

• Downvote 2

Sure is ignorant people, running with the Sky is Falling fever.  I am sure they will still be here doing excercises and other clandestine ops.  Next thing you know, Someone will say Texas was invaded.  Then i am sure the survivorlist websites and stores will be empty.  Just like y2k, everyone lost their minds bought up all the survival stuff they could find and what happened?  Nothing.  Those who empty their bank accounts were looking real stupid and the dealers made out like fat cats.

What are UN Vehicles doing in the US?  I've only seen that when they were in war torn countries as peace keepers?  Call me paranoid, but that doesn't look Kosher.

• Upvote 1

Oh you're so right, don't these fools understand Obama's gonna save

Us all.