Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Walmart sign gone

SnowGlobe7

***///

Who are the workers employed by:  DHS, US MILITARY, USDOD, ...?

If they are 'casual labor' - who requested they be hired...?

Who's name is on the contract for those containers..?

If some curious soul decided to follow those workers when they clock out,

would the cops pull them over and not allow them to follow?

Are those workers arriving in POVs...?  if not, who are the tags of the vehicles they are brought in registered to?

***///

Didn't Blackwater change their name... is THAT who these workers are contracted through...?

• Upvote 1

let me guess what really happened.  its OBAMA.  he is selling all of our stores to the muslims and intends to leave us without bread or water unless we recant Christianity!  how can the democrat no good libs sit back and watch this happen.  have they no spine?!!!

(sorry, couldn't resist.  just wanted to see what it felt like to do that)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

let me guess what really happened.  its OBAMA.  he is selling all of our stores to the muslims and intends to leave us without bread or water unless we recant Christianity!  how can the democrat no good libs sit back and watch this happen.  have they no spine?!!!

It all makes sense now.

Every K-marts store in the country has its doors facing the east.

I should have known.

• Upvote 1

I know it's all just hearsay but I have family in the service and they told me the military is gonna be living inside of a few walmarts across the US. And the "plumbing" issues was a excuse for them to dig underground for what reasons I don't know. I'm just saying guys be alert and stay safe.

***///

The evil maliki is using his ill-gotten gains to open mosques all named

after their radical muslim brotherhood pal hobummer.

Their very own terror training camps right here in the good 'ol USA.

you're so spot on!  i drove past three mosques this morning, viewable from the I-15, all named in some creative fashion after obama.  how on earth did maliki pull this off and right up under our noses?!  spineless lib dems have sold us out!   :excl:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I know it's all just hearsay but I have family in the service and they told me the military is gonna be living inside of a few walmarts across the US. And the "plumbing" issues was a excuse for them to dig underground for what reasons I don't know. I'm just saying guys be alert and stay safe.

***///

We wouldn't put it past these kommies to be staging an end-game scenario for Patriots.

But why would an org like WalMart be involved in such a thing ?

***///

Could hobummer's masters be responsible for threatening a business as big as WalMart to

take over their establishments for some end-game purpose?

And on the smaller scale - using OPERATION CHOKE POINT to cripple gun dealers?

And using a g*y army to close down mom&pop establishments and cripple economy on a local level,

like they tried to do to chick filet....?

Like they do when they run a credit card scam on big businesses like Target & Home Depot in order to cripple THEM, too...?

...and blame it on rogue hackers...?

Using "global warming" to shut down our Coal Industry...? 

And using solyndra and the like to steal billions from US coffers in order to enrich their political pals?

..open a "green company", steal the money then promptly close...?  How obvious can they get?! <_<

They DO have a history of USING the people to do their dirty work.....

wouldn't put it past 'em.... <_<

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

we could be in for a major global  reset very very soon and the dollar taking a nose dive.... 

heres a video that explains alot. Remember walmart gets alot of their products from china.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

***///

...and there ya go.  END GAME it is.

The Brandon, FL WalMart is within a stone's throw of the Central Command at MacDill A.F.B.

and they have a straight shot betwixt the two via the Lee Roy Selmon Expressway.

So they're gonna USE the WalMarts for their Jade-Helm-esque maneuvers for 6 months ONLY?

Doubt it.  Those 6 months may lead to an entire change of our way of life forever.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

***///

So they've taken over the strategically placed ones, eh...?   <_<how slick of 'em.....

And recently, they took over our Internet... so we're gonna be skarewed there....

cut off from one another and our families so we cannot plan strategies to take back Our Republic !    :eagle:  :salute: 

and they've been going out of their way to demonize law enforcement.... guess they want us to have to 

resort to going to the military state if we want anything...

oh, yuh, but we'll have to turn over our guns to 'em first.....

***///

Goin' drone over the wall of seatainers !   :salute:

I'm right behind ya! :salute:

THANKS OBAMA!

+1 Trinity ;)

• Upvote 3

They probably had some water damage ( plumbing Leaks )  and everyone Freaks out about Mold issues.. Our Post office here in town was closed for over 6 months for " plumbing problems "

Thanks Snowglobe

***///

At every single one of them....? 

What was it, an architectural flaw in the design of every single one of these stores?

Why SO many...?  Why in THOSE select 'strategic' areas alone...?

Why no permits pulled anywhere for 'plumbing repairs'?

• Upvote 1