Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

'BRUTAL' BLACK-ON-WHITE MOB ATTACK NEAR BALTIMORE

Machine Gun

***///

This is OUTRAGEOUS !   :angry:

We can hear the bleeding heart libs now, " its his fault for being White and

torturing these poor people for generations !"

Then the Mayor'll step in and say the kids HAD to do it because of how Whitey MAKES them feel about their 

pitiful  lives..... <_<

Yup, all Whitey's fault for not throwing enough money at 'em.... always the same mantra.

They are the "poor, disenfranchised youth thanks to Evil America !" <_< 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

wow really wow again, when will you sheep wake up and see what is really going on,

I cant even say the way i look at things here cause granny will beat me lol,

we are all human, i have coloured friends, there is a differance and they even agree.

I just backed out all i typed, god people, does not matter your colour to be a total waste of life,

i pray for that poor man,

god lay a beating on who caused this to them please

and yes i do not care colour or religion or belief, right and wrong thats it

god have mercy on all of us

davis

• Upvote 1

***///

Can this be a hate crime because it was directed at a White man?

When it's against a G** person, or a particular ethnicity or religious sect - it's called a "hate Crime"

If these Black youths hate a White man because he's White, does that not make it a "hate crime"...?

Why can't it be the same for ALL HUMANS...?

Barbarity is barbarity no matter who the victim !

Here in Florida we have laws that are extra severe for assault on Seniors.  Wonder if Maryland has the same...

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

this seems to be a setup attack. the kids pick a victim and just a couple of kids start a fight or whatever but as soon as the person comes out, kids come from everywhere to attack. setup, pure and simple.

This is why I carry and would not hesitate to shoot to kill, not matter who they are...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Ahhh  wolf packs 

Truly one of the most dangerous situations you can be in .

It normally doesn't go well for you 

unless you understand the pack mentality and have a stout heart.

I too have carried a gun for the last 25 years but I have always carried a knife.

Always.

Just as mark has stated you cannot hesitate .

But you must understand the pack

You must in a instant recognize the alpha male. 

He wont always be the lead aggressor. But its him you have to hurt or kill

Then the rest will scatter like mice. 

My goodness this is so non-politically  correct    :)

• Upvote 4

***///

DOG -- does that mean somebody oughtta take al sharpton outta the mix..?

Oh good !   :twothumbs:

hahahahahah   Naaa  girls

Our good buddy Al is no alpha male.

He`s more like a hemroidal  irritation     :)   

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 2

Agreed MIT...Absolutely despicable...Obviously...Again I do hate  and reject all violence

I do too Umbert. But when you get right down to it.

Once your at the brunt of a violent act there is no way to stop it

unless you become violent yourself. The better you are at being violent

the better the odds are that you will come out of it unscathed or at least alive. 

I like to think of myself as a violent pacifist.   :)  

• Upvote 1

I do too Umbert. But when you get right down to it.

Once your at the brunt of a violent act there is no way to stop it

unless you become violent yourself. The better you are at being violent

the better the odds are that you will come out of it unscathed or at least alive. 

I like to think of myself as a violent pacifist.   :)  

Violent Pacifist................I like it!!!

Seriously, I have read many articles in the last couple years where this type of attack is being initiated. It is a pack mentality. very effective, very deadly results. 

Be Prepared, Be aware, Be vigilant, BE ARMED!   Don't be a victim!

• Upvote 2

This happened right outside the mans own home. How is he going to live now knowing those thugs are right across the street at the school. What happens to those kids. Where is the immediate massive investigation. WHat does it take a riot. I'm learning.

"Wolf Packs"...Good Analogy Dog.

This is so sad...I really feel for that man...I hope he recovers fully and soon.

I was in his shoes once when I was in junior high...

A group of kids were battering a disabled girl, knocking her against a brick wall, broke her glasses...bloody nose...

It was during lunch time out in the court yard...nobody was responding to it...SOoooooo I march into the middle of it, ask them what the he$$ they thought they were doing and pulled her out of there...took her to the office and gave names.

Now comes a dark Friday night...standing across the street from the school at the corner of the park waiting for my mom to pick us up after a football game. I can see it like it was yesterday...a sea of 20+ mean girls come across the street...surrounds us...knocks me out...I wake up to find no one there...my friends had ran into the park and they chased...my mom (5'1" 110 pounds) pulls up and runs into the park after them. I was so afraid for her...that was probably the longest 5 minutes of my life. My friends got it worse than I did...but it was over by the time my mom got to them. They were pretty bloodied up. We went straight to the police station.

Nothing else ever came of it....other than me taking on a protective role for the disabled girl for the rest of my time in jr high. You see my older sister was brain damaged at birth...nurses held her back...another whole story....so it was pure instinct for me to intervene on that girls behalf...no thoughts....no questions about it.

The point of telling this story is...yes they were black...so what? I DO NOT hold ALL blacks accountable for what they did.

There are mean people in all races and we have to stand up to them when we are confronted by them...that is my truth.

Again, I pray this gentleman heals quickly...I truly feel his pain.

• Upvote 3

This is so sad...I really feel for that man...I hope he recovers fully and soon.

A group of kids were battering a disabled girl, knocking her against a brick wall, broke her glasses...bloody nose...

It was during lunch time out in the court yard...nobody was responding to it...SOoooooo I march into the middle of it, ask them what the he$$ they thought they were doing and pulled her out of there...took her to the office and gave names.

Now comes a dark Friday night...standing across the street from the school at the corner of the park waiting for my mom to pick us up after a football game. I can see it like it was yesterday...a sea of 20+ mean girls come across the street...surrounds us...knocks me out...I wake up to find no one there...my friends had ran into the park and they chased...my mom (5'1" 110 pounds) pulls up and runs into the park after them. I was so afraid for her...that was probably the longest 5 minutes of my life. My friends got it worse than I did...but it was over by the time my mom got to them. They were pretty bloodied up. We went straight to the police station.

Nothing else ever came of it....other than me taking on a protective role for the disabled girl for the rest of my time in jr high. You see my older sister was brain damaged at birth...nurses held her back...another whole story....so it was pure instinct for me to intervene on that girls behalf...no thoughts....no questions about it.

The point of telling this story is...yes they were black...so what? I DO NOT hold ALL blacks accountable for what they did.

There are mean people in all races and we have to stand up to them when we are confronted by them...that is my truth.

Great story Mag

I always new you were the warrior type. 

Its in there always ready to jump out. 

• Upvote 2

Grazie a lot for sharing this, my dear Sister....Brotherly hug

• Upvote 2

dang Maggie!  as a person you rock and you completely get it!  

it appears other people are really missing the message.  there are bad actors everywhere regardless of race, religion, creed, or affiliation.  however when you step into a position of public trust, tolerance of bad acting can only be minimal.  i can deal with a wolf pack of teens (regardless of race) targeting me, and i hope to survive it even though i fight back.  when public trust engage me, i don't fight back because they are Trusted.  instead i surrender to the Trust.  however when the Trust transforms into a wolf pack and there are no consequence, then we have a violation or breach of Trust.  at that point all of society is in jeopardy because the Public Trust has been compromised.  

that is the difference in a nutshell.  

• Upvote 2