Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Email Today Re: Credit Rating Request by Iraq!

k98nights

If you didn't catch this already, I just want to get you in the

loop... are you ready?

This is BIG.

Iraq is applying for a credit rating.

A credit RATING.

They aren't haphazardly applying for a loan "just in case" the

auditor messes up and gives them a small line...

... they are on the way to an established, world recognized,

bonafide, CREDIT RATING... and I think it's going to be GOOD.

THIS IS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you have a credit "rating" like the US, China, or any other

major player in the world has, you are opening your books to the

world and everyone knows you're worth "X".

Right now, Iraq is worth "?".

But with a credit "rating", THAT ALL CHANGES.

Check out the story here:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/201735-exclusive-iraq-seeks-credit-rating-before-jumbo-bond-issue

I'll follow up later today or in the morning - I'm already receiving other

news that ties into this, and it's GOOD.

GO RVVVVVVV!!!!!!

Warmest RV regards,

Adam Montana

P.S. HOLY SMOKES THIS MAKES ME SMILE! WOOOT!!!!! :D

Thanks Adam. Hoping for good news.

Although this is good news and another step in the right direction. I am going to be a tough critic and say that this by itself is not enough for a No short eating event. There is still 6 more days to add to this though.

They are not going to rate their Currency. They are going to rate the Country. Does your FICO score have anything to do with your personal currency? A rate on how much money you have? No. your score is based on how well you pay your bills. Do you miss payments? Are you ever late? My sister has a 760+ credit score but she makes about $29000 a year. She broke! BUT she looks good on paper!

International credit ratings relate to either foreign currency or local currency commitments and, in both cases, assess the capacity to meet these commitments using a globally applicable scale. As such, both foreign currency and local currency international ratings are important assessment.

***///

No she didn't.... she sees you through the eyes of a Mother that The Good Lord gave her by which to see you with. :)

You are created in His image, and therefore perfect in His eyes as well as hers. :wub:

We haven't seen ya naked, but we bet you're as cute as a button in the buff - thong n' all !  :lol:

eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

To quote a line from the song, "Feeling Groovy" , Slow down, you move too fast......  As Dinarian64 asked, how does this new news equate into an RV ? It could, but after being so long on this trip, I have to wonder. So often we thought that "THIS IS IT" ,  then whammo, another disappointment. We all want this to come to an end, but , patience is still the major part of this game. We shall see..... I hope this is the push that puts us THERE !

Excellent post Yendor.  I for one feel that we have been moving too slow for too long and would like to shift gears and get things going on a much faster pace to get this done.  I am not looking for an end either but rather a new beginning into a much brighter future.

I am very excited to have met Adam.  It's too bad for him he's a Packers fan.  He needs to move to the right side of the tracks and root for the Patriots.  The Super Bowl Champions I believe.  Yes very nice.  And we don't have to walk around with blocks of cheese on our heads either.

See Yendor, when people get excited about one thing, it generally equates into several other items as well.  Who knows what these DVer's are thinking?

• Upvote 1

Media Standards Trust, (Kings College London), journalisted. Hadeel Al Sayegh, she is still listed as working at The National (Dubai) as yet without any Reuters storylines attributed (it takes time)... a conversation by phone, by a young female journalist, to such a person as Zabari is in itself a major step for any Reuters reporter, yet alone one who has a start date 2 months ago and no (Reuters) column inches credited to her name, we will no doubt see the "churnalism" articles appearing in many worldwide publications that (mainly) follow press releases from Government Departments, or indeed articles such as this.

Just what it means, or might lead to... "checkfire" comes to mind. LOL. 

• Upvote 2

Brinx65 - I don't look at this as something Iraq "had to do" before an RV.  But it's great news and is another baby step towards being a nationally recognized currency.  Any progress is a good thing.   

• Upvote 3

Yea you've go a good point there.  I wonder what else we don't know.  I don't like surprises . :blush:

I think that "before" oil prices tanked Iraq was pretty self sufficient. Oil prices now cause one to see the need to "curry favor" and play the credit game in order to secure necessary funds for survival, not to mention good international PR. Nevertheless Iraq certainly has the collateral in the ground.

We all hope this and any other move on the part of Iraq ultimately leads to its RV.........soon!!

Edited by Markinsa
Language | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 1

Media Standards Trust, (Kings College London), journalisted. Hadeel Al Sayegh, she is still listed as working at The National (Dubai) as yet without any Reuters storylines attributed (it takes time)... a conversation by phone, by a young female journalist, to such a person as Zabari is in itself a major step for any Reuters reporter, yet alone one who has a start date 2 months ago and no (Reuters) column inches credited to her name, we will no doubt see the "churnalism" articles appearing in many worldwide publications that (mainly) follow press releases from Government Departments, or indeed articles such as this.

Just what it means, or might lead to... "checkfire" comes to mind. LOL.

Good sleuthing here.

If this is such a BIG deal, why wasn't it on anyone's radar?    It makes me wonder what else has to be done that we don't know about.   

And this is exactly what I am saying..so many say"oh man another week no news..this is never going to increase"...but Abadi is not sitting on his thumbs..there is stuff going on behind the scenes...and at a fater rate than I have ever seen.....we know there is movement on the HCL...we know ISIS is a problem, but I believe it is short lived with bagdadi dead (we hope)..and there is progress between the Kurds and Bagdad...this is not happening overnight with a call that says..."hey lets just get long"...there are tons of meetings and negotiations.

I have been screaming this since last fall and I am still screaming it...nice to see someone else saying it..thanks Brinx

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1

I do enjoy the camaraderie here at this site and after the event I am sure a lot of us will cross paths.

I've been scouring the internet and broke out the "BIG BS FILTER" to see what falls out the bottom.

The 5% left is all pointing in a positive direction and it does look like we may reach our goals.

When who knows...

It is however looking feasible and while Abadi & Company are cautious, they moving forward at a steady pace.

As for Team loyalty, I've been a Packer fan since the Lombardi days.

Cut Adam some slack.

A REAL FAN never changes teams just because they sometimes send in the High School team or e-mail the Defensive Play Book to the opposing team with four (4) minutes left in a playoff game...

• Upvote 2

If this is such a BIG deal, why wasn't it on anyone's radar?    It makes me wonder what else has to be done that we don't know about.   

True -it's a pleasant surprise but even Scooter never mentioned the prerequisite for a 'Rating' and he covered everything including camel belly button lint.

• Upvote 1

Yea you've go a good point there.  I wonder what else we don't know.  I don't like surprises . :blush:

Don't like surprises?  Wow  That would normally indicate a woman of rather old age. Say maybe 65 plus and getting Social Security.  BUT, many other posts on this very same forum suggest otherwise.  That brings us to where we are now. A Conundrum.  (yes I spelled it correctly without spellchecker).  Which brings me to my undeclared profession of Dinar Forum Psychiatrist.  Therefore, my professional assessment indicates an age analysis of 22.  I will regale you with my thoughts of how I came to my conclusion.  Any girl under the age of 22 desires to be that age as she would be an adult over the age of 21 so she would be fine and not offended in any way.  Any woman over the age of 22 would be absolutely thrilled if she was told she appeared to be 22 for any reason no matter how old she was.  Thusly and Therefore I have come to the conclusion that all girls in this world are of the age of 22.  Class dismissed.  

Thank You Miss MIT for allowing me to use you as an example in my class and I hope it helps you to get to your goal in life of being a Millionaire.  If I can be of further assistance ie: shoveling BS, please let me know.  As you know from a previous post, you referred to as blabber, I hope you understand this one better.  Thank You again.

Surprise MIT.  I don't know what it says either.

• Upvote 4