Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Email Today Re: Credit Rating Request by Iraq!

k98nights

Well it looks good anyways maybe adam won't have to eat his shorts next week after all here's hoping.

On a different note I know I'm not a VIP (can't afford it at this minute)and I know I don't post too often but I just wanna say this in case this pops and I get caught up in the excitement and forget I just want to thank mr Montana for setting up this great site and giving so much info and tips all for free might I add which is pretty freakin awesome of him and also thank de mods who without them this great site wouldn't exist. So adam and mods a big thank you and a lot of respect all the way from ireland . Go raibh Maith agat!!

• Upvote 12

Well it looks good anyways maybe adam won't have to eat his shorts next week after all here's hoping.

On a different note I know I'm not a VIP (can't afford it at this minute)and I know I don't post too often but I just wanna say this in case this pops and I get caught up in the excitement and forget I just want to thank mr Montana for setting up this great site and giving so much info and tips all for free might I add which is pretty freakin awesome of him and also thank de mods who without them this great site wouldn't exist. So adam and mods a big thank you and a lot of respect all the way from ireland . Go raibh Maith agat!!

A hearty AMEN to that!

• Upvote 1

A hearty AMEN to that!

Agreed!! :twothumbs:

Well said Irishb225 - Could not have said it any better - I have been all over many Dinar Sites and by far Dinar Vets is the BEST site because we have GREAT leaders like Adam and the MODS - We may not agree with everthing they have to say but I truly like the honesty and keeping thing level heading without telling us what we want to hear but giving us the information that we need to hear regarding the Iraq Dinar.... :twothumbs:  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 4

hahahaha ya i know, just trying to steal some of k98s thunder, 

never said i was funny,

but my mom told me i am good looking boy and dont listen to the others

i think she lied

***///

No she didn't.... she sees you through the eyes of a Mother that The Good Lord gave her by which to see you with. :)

You are created in His image, and therefore perfect in His eyes as well as hers. :wub:

We haven't seen ya naked, but we bet you're as cute as a button in the buff - thong n' all !  :lol:

• Upvote 3

To quote a line from the song, "Feeling Groovy" , Slow down, you move too fast......  As Dinarian64 asked, how does this new news equate into an RV ? It could, but after being so long on this trip, I have to wonder. So often we thought that "THIS IS IT" ,  then whammo, another disappointment. We all want this to come to an end, but , patience is still the major part of this game. We shall see..... I hope this is the push that puts us THERE !

• Upvote 1

Ireland...Beautiful ( so I heard) land of Poets, Writers, Musicians and Actors... One day I hope to visit.....

WHOOT

THE

May I have the honor to go on?

To quote a line from the song, "Feeling Groovy" , Slow down, you move too fast......  As Dinarian64 asked, how does this new news equate into an RV ? It could, but after being so long on this trip, I have to wonder. So often we thought that "THIS IS IT" ,  then whammo, another disappointment. We all want this to come to an end, but , patience is still the major part of this game. We shall see..... I hope this is the push that puts us THERE !

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

K98 are you sure about that? Cause it just sounds too good to be true. Please tell me you're sure Please.............. :praying:

How can you rate a currency that is not traded internationally? If they are asking for a rating, their currency has GOT to go international first. That is my opinion. I'm no international banker or finance whiz though.

• Upvote 7

How can you rate a currency that is not traded internationally? If they are asking for a rating, their currency has GOT to go international first. That is my opinion. I'm no international banker or finance whiz though.

They are not going to rate their Currency. They are going to rate the Country. Does your FICO score have anything to do with your personal currency? A rate on how much money you have? No. your score is based on how well you pay your bills. Do you miss payments? Are you ever late? My sister has a 760+ credit score but she makes about $29000 a year. She broke! BUT she looks good on paper!

• Upvote 4

Machine agreed earlier in chat...and he is one smarty pants guy

• Upvote 1