Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Email Today Re: Credit Rating Request by Iraq!

k98nights

i am with eburt i thought so to, 

just my gut feeling, what if they applied a while ago based on a hidden rv'd 

currency.

Now they let it leak out cause they are now ready to push the button.

Everything was already done long ago and waiting.

like i said my gut feeling

and i drink alot so dont blame me for my thoughts

ifs the bottle    

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

From the article

"prepares for a jumbo $5 billion (£3.2 billion) bond issue needed to cover a budget deficit caused by low oil prices"

Explain how this is leading to an RV? Sounds like they are raising money for being in the red after assuming sales would be x and they were really y

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

i am with eburt i thought so to, 

just my gut feeling, what if they applied a while ago based on a hidden rv'd 

currency.

Now they let it leak out cause they are now ready to push the button.

Everything was already done long ago and waiting.

like i said my gut feeling

and i drink alot so dont blame me for my thoughts

ifs the bottle    

Davis good points - I know one thing Iraq have been during lots of things behind the scence and all of sudden they apply for credit rating - Hmm does have one to wonder if they already have something cooking behind their currency....

• Upvote 2

To get a rating you have to have an international currency.... implies a revaluation

You got a link stating that they have to have an international currency to apply k98? Not doubting you, but myself and many others would like to see that in ink.

• Upvote 4

FYI

I copied this from a page I was browsing and thought might be of interest.

Credit ratings are also important at the country level. Many countries rely on foreign investors to purchase their debt, and these investors rely heavily on the credit ratings given by the credit rating agencies. The benefits for a country of a good credit rating include being able to access funds from outside their country, and the possession of a good rating can attract other forms of investment to a country, such as foreign direct investment. For instance, a company looking to open a factory in a particular country may first look at the country's credit rating to assess its stability before deciding to invest.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answers/09/benefits-of-credit-ratings.asp#ixzz3YoiVZ6Pg

• Upvote 5

FYI

Follow up,

Sovereign Credit Rating

DEFINITION OF 'SOVEREIGN CREDIT RATING'

The credit rating of a country or sovereign entity. Sovereign credit ratings give investors insight into the level of risk associated with investing in a particular country and also include political risks. At the request of the country, a credit rating agency will evaluate the country's economic and political environment to determine a representative credit rating. Obtaining a good sovereign credit rating is usually essential for developing countries in order to access funding in international bond markets.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sovereign-credit-rating.asp#ixzz3Yolh1sA9

• Upvote 7

Davis I meant that for k98's post. But your freakin wow too!

hahahaha ya i know, just trying to steal some of k98s thunder, 

never said i was funny,

but my mom told me i am good looking boy and dont listen to the others

i think she lied

• Upvote 3

I ran out of pluses. Can you buy more. Thanks.

Yes you can.

Send USD in increments of $100 to:

DWitte

C/O Muppets @ Sesame Street

Attn: Animal

So Cal USA

I will let you know how many pluses you got based on how many Ben Franklins you send me.

Next Please.

• Upvote 7

hahahaha ya i know, just trying to steal some of k98s thunder, 

never said i was funny,

but my mom told me i am good looking boy and dont listen to the others

i think she lied

Were you wearing that thong in front of your Mom when she said you were good looking?  I/we don't care to know what happened next.  No wonder you have all those problems.  But I do have to agree with you on one point.  Yo Mama Lied Boy!!!!!

You got a link stating that they have to have an international currency to apply k98? Not doubting you, but myself and many others would like to see that in ink.

I wish I did Jaygo

Thanks for the post K98 !     The next million dollar question............how long does it take for a country to get a credit rating?    Anyone know?  

I don't know... but when a country with an exotic currency believes it can handle trading internationally and asks the banking world for a rating... it means to me they are ready to have a tradeable currency.

• Upvote 12

Not to be off topic here, but Adams email was sent A few hours ago. Has anybody else had an issue getting this email from his website? I don't think I've ever had a problem receiving an email from him before. Just concerned since we may be close And I know the VIP members like myself he will be looking for these emails when the announcement happens.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Were you wearing that thong in front of your Mom when she said you were good looking?  I/we don't care to know what happened next.  No wonder you have all those problems.  But I do have to agree with you on one point.  Yo Mama Lied Boy!!!!!

hahaha ya she lied, no my thong came later after you talked me into it, i didn't feel right but i trust you

• Upvote 2

Not to be off topic here, but Adams email was sent A few hours ago. Has anybody else had an issue getting this email from his website? I don't think I've ever had a problem receiving an email from him before. Just concerned since we may be close And I know the VIP members like myself he will be looking for these emails when the announcement happens.

dont know about US but canada is up and down today, internet, cell, etc one minute on line next min no service, on the news about major problems with all the big carriers