Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exclusive - Iraq seeks credit rating before jumbo bond issue

k98nights

What I'm thinking Woody is that they would try to attain all the Dollars they could accumulate as well as the Dinar. Use the Dollars and convert them to Dinar at the 1166 rate sucking up a huge amount of Dinar. Then revalue their currency to .86 and exchange it back to Dollars and make a killing.

Very logical. I like it

He's been kicked into the tank. 

I understand he said he wouldn't be back, but if I was a bettin' man (and I am!) I would take almost any odds that he'll be back :)

Anyway, let's get this topic back on the positive note it deserves.

:twothumbs:

Ahhh...I love a good lopster tale...err...I mean tail!!! ;o)

Ya wanna start a trend Mr. Buzzy and have serve "Lopster Tail with deep fried Cheese Curds"!!! :)

• Upvote 1

....One of my favorite dishes at my favorite restaurant '' Prejean's'' is ''Steam-n-Stuff''...Steamed Lobster-tail, Two stuffed shrimp w/crabmeat wrapped with bacon and grilled over their smoke-pit....Baked taters, baked beans are cooked on the grill and the butter is warmed over the grill...Great place to eat...