Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exclusive - Iraq seeks credit rating before jumbo bond issue

k98nights

He didn't have any "verifiable facts" to back up his argument, when I confronted him.  "Not conjecture at all. Established proven verifiable facts. Google "sovereign bonds" and you can learn all about it."

He came on here expecting to intimidate and scare people with non-existent "facts" (see below), that's what I don't like. 

His opinion was based on what he researched and yes,it was his own personal conclusion. He wasn't trying to scare anyone off--just offering another way to look at it. 

In the same vein--where is YOUR 'verifiable facts' that it's going to happen the way you say it is? Just list your facts numerically (1.2.3.4......) so we can see them. 

I'm not staring a fight here. I'm just like every other sane logical person who's looking at all options and opinions to figure this all out. And no--I'm not a negative lopster.  I'm as hopeful as everyone else. I'm just not so close minded that I write off and call names at everyone who has a different opinion. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

His opinion was based on what he researched and yes,it was his own personal conclusion. He wasn't trying to scare anyone off--just offering another way to look at it. 

In the same vein--where is YOUR 'verifiable facts' that it's going to happen the way you say it is? Just list your facts numerically (1.2.3.4......) so we can see them. 

I'm not staring a fight here. I'm just like every other sane logical person who's looking at all options and opinions to figure this all out. And no--I'm not a negative lopster.  I'm as hopeful as everyone else. I'm just not so close minded that I write off and call names at everyone who has a different opinion. 

I don't have any facts other than what I read on the internet.  He said it was "fact" as I quoted him above and as numerous lopsters tend to do when trying to convince us of their perception of our bad choice by investing in Dinar.

• Upvote 2

I don't have any facts other than what I read on the internet.  He said it was "fact" as I quoted him above and as numerous lopsters tend to do when trying to convince us of their perception of our bad choice by investing in Dinar.

i have said before markinsa for president

All 3 Remaining Followers Of The LOPster DoucheSack Site Are Really Bored After Their Blog Disappeared From The Net ! :o

:D :D :D

you got that right hahaha and IF you notice the remaining couple lopsters still lurking around here pop in at the same time  when Adam put something out about the bonds and credit rating.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

He's been kicked into the tank.

I understand he said he wouldn't be back, but if I was a bettin' man (and I am!) I would take almost any odds that he'll be back :)

Anyway, let's get this topic back on the positive note it deserves.

I know I said I wouldn't do this no more but,you asked so I will provide.

what if the HCL agreement that was made was if you keep your end of the bargain I will keep mine. Then after we see that we can work together,we will implement the law that was created back in 2011.

given that hypothesis and your excitement and recent news,I believe it is very possible that between now and Sunday evening we would see the implementation of the HCL law.

then on the 4th, full moon, boom shakalakalaka boom boom boom.

Positive enough for you?

:twothumbs:

Edited by Markinsa
  • Upvote 3

I like the fact that this article says " is approaching rating Agencies " Plural. 

Hopefully we see Iraq on them all.

This is a list of all the current unrated Countries.  Iraq will be off this list very soon IMO.

Afghanistan

Antigua and Barbuda

Bhutan

Brunei Darussalam

Burundi

Central African Republic

Chad

Comoros

Congo

Cote d'Ivoire

Djibouti

Dominica

Equatorial Guinea

Eritrea

Gambia

Guinea

Guinea-Bissau

Guyana

Haiti

Iran

Iraq

Kiribati

Kyrgyzstan

Laos

Liberia

Libya

Malawi

Maldives

Mali

Marshall Islands

Mauritania

Monaco

Myanmar

Nauru

Nepal

Niger

Yep...I'm all aboard on the HCA actually bein' the HCL incognito....Just givin' everyone enough time to get on the same page...The agreement by Barzani today should be formalities from now to the Gazette...  

Question: Why do folks NOT vested try to convince others that are how stupid they are?  I like countless of others am vested in many ventures but this is the only one where I'm countinously told how stupid I am. If I don't believe in the possible fruits of a investment/speculation..............NEWFLASH I don't invest or sell off and move ahead. Degrading or pissing on one's hopeful/positive goals seems so ......................childish-JMO 

• Upvote 9

From what I've heard and read it was supposed to take 4 months.   They started the process in January 2015 so that would mean that the 4months are up.  We are now hearing about it and are waiting to hear what score they will be getting.  I believe they feel we will know any day now.

Thanks MIT :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

From what I've heard and read it was supposed to take 4 months.   They started the process in January 2015 so that would mean that the 4months are up.  We are now hearing about it and are waiting to hear what score they will be getting.  I believe they feel we will know any day now.

For the past three nights, I've been waking up with the thought of the date June 1st....June 1st....June 1st.....

Here's to hoping that something happens on June 1st!!  

:praying:  :praying:  :praying:

• Upvote 2

That's what I'm thinking!! This sounds like great news!

What I'm thinking Woody is that they would try to attain all the Dollars they could accumulate as well as the Dinar. Use the Dollars and convert them to Dinar at the 1166 rate sucking up a huge amount of Dinar. Then revalue their currency to .86 and exchange it back to Dollars and make a killing.

• Upvote 1