Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 29 April 2015

Adam Montana

....wish that I had the temperament of a Buddhist Monk, sitting cross legged,

being three Temple levels high in the mountains.........       :soon:          "errrrrrrrrrrrveeeeeeee" (RV chant)

Holy words, chess......being 3 Temple levels high in the mountains....or....being just high............

Talk about wait and wait and wait.....I'll just use  Foreigner ( band) lyrics and say that I've been waiting for a RV like you to come into my life.

• Upvote 2

Don't assume so much - I haven't logged in in ages and check the chat... Sometimes it's a pain to Login just to see if it popped.

A question could be "how many guests are actually members?"

Just food for thought since it seems you relish in thinking all guests are looky loos...

I find it funny that what is said in Wednesdays chat ususally shows up within a few days on other sites...with a slightly new twist. It started when a rumor was brought over and it sounded so familiar. so sure enough when I looked at the previous chat it was practically word for word with a bunch of crap inserted about gags and cant tell ya and "are you getting this? wink wink"

so then I started noticing that it is not unusual that the amount of guests are three to one to members...sometimes more....I know a lot of us cant log in on our mobil devices...I am one of them...but the chat is way more guests percentages.

Quincidence..I think not.

For me it proves that we have a great bunch of people here...we all watch out for each other and we call out the BS when we see it. 

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 8

Holy words, chess......being 3 Temple levels high in the mountains....or....being just high............

Talk about wait and wait and wait.....I'll just use  Foreigner ( band) lyrics and say that I've been waiting for a RV like you to come into my life.

............................HOLY PATIENT BUDDAH........................... :rocking-chair:  BUT, I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

............................HOLY PATIENT BUDDAH........................... :rocking-chair:  BUT, I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Not now...Yesterday.....

I know the waiting is supposed to make it that much sweeter when it happens, but come on how sweet does it have to get.

11 years sweeter.. if it were a wine then....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

SandFly Was Drinking While 'Thanking' In The News Section Again Last Night ! :o

tumblr_my3i55VoQy1sjgq0ko1_500.gif

:D       :D      :D

Awwww... come clean Thugs...I see your painted face in da chopper with Sandfly...I know you two started the celebration just a bit early guys!!! Lol!!! ;o)

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam, thank you for your thoughts on the subjects at hand. I'm a bit new to all of this really. I have owned some Dinar for a few years and Dong for a couple of months. Really thinking about this topic a lot lately and I have to ask if you think that the RV could be couardinated with the RV on a world wide level or worse yet, as the US is devalued? Not trying to be negative or depressing but I can't believe that we (US) can endlessly print money out of thin air and not end up suffering from it in the end. I do think we are nearing the results which will reveal the final consequences of such actions. One more problem that I see arising out of our nation's actions of late. How can we protect our investment from the Government when we have to sigh a NDA and yet have to explain how our accounts have grown up so well and so quickly when confronted by the banks, and have to fill out their 'suspicious activity reports' which are required by the banks and law. Likewise, what are we to do with the rampant unlawful citizens confiscation campaign that the IRS, local and state police are beginning to do more and more often? Sounds crazy I know, but I was told about a year ago by my CPA that a very well to do man in my town (she didn't tell me who it was) but did say they took over 200k out of his bank account without any evidence of illegal activities and yet he will have to prove to them that he got it legally at great cost to him and his family. She said this is happening to many other people across the country.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SandFly Was Drinking While 'Thanking' In The News Section Again Last Night ! :o

tumblr_my3i55VoQy1sjgq0ko1_500.gif

:D:D:D

Awwww... come clean Thugs...I see your painted face in da chopper with Sandfly...I know you two started the celebration just a bit early guys!!! Lol!!! ;o)

We Have A Perfectly Logical Explanation - I Asked SandFly For A Ride But I Have A Fear Of Heights ! :blink:

:D:D:D

• Upvote 3

Hi Adam, I am so happy that I joined the VIP group. Anyone wanting great information on this investment would be a bit foolish to think that it isn't money well spent when so much is at stake. I must add however that many people who like me could also be sitting on a rather thin wallet these days so I want to encourage all who may be still thinking about it or just aren't sure if it is worth it, it is! But, for those of us who still have plenty of room for more in those wallets, when the RV is close enough to warrant you closing the VIP group down, will we still be able to renew our membership?

Thanks again for all you and your team does!!!

Hi Adam, thank you for your thoughts on the subjects at hand. I'm a bit new to all of this really. I have owned some Dinar for a few years and Dong for a couple of months. Really thinking about this topic a lot lately and I have to ask if you think that the RV could be couardinated with the RV on a world wide level or worse yet, as the US is devalued? Not trying to be negative or depressing but I can't believe that we (US) can endlessly print money out of thin air and not end up suffering from it in the end. I do think we are nearing the results which will reveal the final consequences of such actions. One more problem that I see arising out of our nation's actions of late. How can we protect our investment from the Government when we have to sigh a NDA and yet have to explain how our accounts have grown up so well and so quickly when confronted by the banks, and have to fill out their 'suspicious activity reports' which are required by the banks and law. Likewise, what are we to do with the rampant unlawful citizens confiscation campaign that the IRS, local and state police are beginning to do more and more often? Sounds crazy I know, but I was told about a year ago by my CPA that a very well to do man in my town (she didn't tell me who it was) but did say they took over 200k out of his bank account without any evidence of illegal activities and yet he will have to prove to them that he got it legally at great cost to him and his family. She said this is happening to many other people across the country.

You may have stumbled across some of the silly "GCR" (Global Currency Reset) theories... they won't work. For one, the US would never allow it's value to drop just so Zimbabwe could raise. We are a producing country, they are not. 

About the man who had his money seized - it happens all the time. Read the pinned topics in the VIP section, look for "How to Access OSI".

:twothumbs:

Hi Adam, I am so happy that I joined the VIP group. Anyone wanting great information on this investment would be a bit foolish to think that it isn't money well spent when so much is at stake. I must add however that many people who like me could also be sitting on a rather thin wallet these days so I want to encourage all who may be still thinking about it or just aren't sure if it is worth it, it is! But, for those of us who still have plenty of room for more in those wallets, when the RV is close enough to warrant you closing the VIP group down, will we still be able to renew our membership?

Thanks again for all you and your team does!!!

Thank you for the good words on VIP!

As long as your VIP membership is current when the RV is announced, you will not have to worry about renewing. But if you're not in when the doors are closed, there is no backdoor or secret entrance. When it's closed, it's closed.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2