Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Watch out

trvlr787

Their original bait and switch offer was $950 but then they tried to tell him they were circulated and made an offer of $700. They WERE uncirculated from GID.

HE SENT IN 3675000 dinar and they sent back 2975000 that were used and written on. He is fighting with them now.

Up until recently I had heard mainly positive things about cashfordinars, I think christixd or something like that used to go on and on and on about how great they were but I also knew some people who sold to them and despite not getting the promised amount all got paid and got paid quickly.

One thing that I think upsets many people, though they are upfront about it is if your notes are not in order they consider them circulated and give you hundreds less even if the notes are crisp and new. None the less they do mention this on their checklist you send in so just in terms of that people have themselves to blame if they don't check the serial numbers.

If you have all your stuff in order cash for dinars was not a bad way to go, however if you don't have your notes in order, certificate, receipts, etc don't bother with them as you'll wind up getting $700 or lower may as well go with another dealer who may only promise $800 or so but will actually give you the promised amount. If you do have your stuff in order cash for dinars does pay the most.

All that said it seems recently they are having some issues with customer service and getting checks out, I saw someone the other day saying they've been waiting almost 2 months. That's also pretty crappy they sent back different notes than he sent in and also shorted him. Did he happen to have any pictures of his notes or did he write down the serial numbers so he can dispute it with them?

One last thing, for anyone wondering what your notes serial numbers are here is a chart. One word of caution, I called DinarCorp a long time ago yelling at them for giving me fake notes, come to find out I had to apologize and looked like an idiot lol. The 2 and 3 in arabic look almost identical so I thought two of my notes had the same serial number but in reality they did not.

It does seem like at least at this point  until they get their act together even if someone else is going to give you $50 or $100 less than cash for dinars it's probably better to go with someone else and actually get your money in a reasonable amount of time. I knwo some dealers have a check to you within 24 hours of them receiving your Dinar.

post-42607-0-30231500-1430344932_thumb.g

Edited by rulesforrebels

I'm sooooo sorry to hear this story.  I have been championing cashfordinars because I sold 3 lots of 2 million each to them at the end of last year and all transactions and communications went smoothly and quickly.  I think they (the owners - Michael and Steven anyway) are decent people and they are licensed which gives them some legitimacy.  So I suspect that they have had problems after the first of the year - maybe with their staff?   but I'm just speculating....  I don't know what happened with them but things have obviously changed since I worked with them.  In the past several months, there have been other reports of DV members having issues with them and of it taking a long time to get paid.  Your son's story is the worst of all though.  Maybe if you have your son tell them he is with Dinar Vets that will help.  I know (in the past at least at least) that they really wanted the DV business and were willing to go the extra mile to make DV members happy.  I hope it helps.....

You better watch out...

You better not pout...

Santa Claus is coming to town.

You have been warned.

Santa unchained...the revenge of Santa...the sequel.

You better watch out...

You better not pout...

Santa Claus is coming to town.

You have been warned...

Santa unchained...

The revenge of Santa...the sequel.

I am in the same boat. I have been waiting over two months and still have not received payment. They keep telling me that they are working on it and have stated “that the checks is in the mail many times".  Early on they did send payment  but  it bounced and my bank said it was returned because of nsf.  They informed me as of yesterday that they have a new bank and will be sending payment shortly. We shall see but it has been two months so I am skeptical on anything they say. Their site is still up and they are still buying. Not sure why they would do that if they are having banking issues. At least give a disclaimer that it could take several months for payment. :) Of course that would be bad for business.