Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The government sent the entire Kurdistan's share of the budget for the month of April (HCL in Action?)

k98nights

The government sent the entire Kurdistan's share of the budget for the month of April 

Tuesday, April 28 / April 2015 - 15:47

najiyah_najeeb_07032015.jpg

Baghdad (Pukmedia) Sulaymaniyah - Economic Commission representative

confirmed that the Kurdistan Regional Government's commitment to the agreement the oil agreement between them and the federal government, as pointed out that Baghdad would send the Kurdistan region's share of the full budget this month. She said committee member Rep. Najiba Najib told the site of the Central Council of the National Union Kurdistan (PUKcc.net), on Tuesday, April 28, 2015, that there is a significant and serious by the Kurdistan Regional Government's commitment to the oil agreement signed with the federal government, and the terms of the budget that required the Kurdistan region to export 550 000 barrels of oil per day, to be bound to pay the proportion of Baghdad 17% of the budget of the Kurdistan region. She MP Najib said, according to the Oil Ministry officials told the region committed to the Convention and reflected on oil exports in Iraq, where it reached a good level thanks to the export of oil from the Kurdistan region, stressing that in this case the federal government to implement the commitments that upon themselves, and to implement their legal obligation to pay the share of the Kurdistan region, amounting to 17% and the payment of the Peshmerga, especially with the Kurdistan region's commitment to the agreement of oil. She MP Najib that, according to the information, the province handed over the amount of more than 550 000 barrels of oil per day during the month of April, indicating that the federal government will send a proportion of 17% of the whole federal budget, pointing out that there are statements to the spokesman of the Federal government spokesman confirms that Baghdad would abide by the Convention and to pay the 17% of the budget of the province after the province's commitment to the quantity Almottagv from the export of oil. 

http://www.akhbaar.org/home/2015/4/189884.html

HCL done??

• Upvote 6

Hopefully "right quick" buddy...sorry, I can' say the "S" word!!! ;o)

Sandfly Woody...you news hounds are tenaciously amazing!!! :)

Thank you!

Well it is about time so lets get the show on the road to the RV

Indeed!!! GO RV!!

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow will be another Wednesday that Adam says "The HCL is close but not yet." "Come back next Wednesday and if it doesn't happen by them I will eat Okies shorts."

Actually I starting to hate Wednedays because I tired of Adam telling us we are getting closer. Not his fault. Just reality.

• Upvote 4

Tomorrow will be another Wednesday that Adam says "The HCL is close but not yet." "Come back next Wednesday and if it doesn't happen by them I will eat Okies shorts."

Actually I starting to hate Wednedays because I tired of Adam telling us we are getting closer. Not his fault. Just reality.

• Thanks 1

Hopefully "right quick" buddy...sorry, I can' say the "S" word!!! ;o)

Sandfly Woody...you news hounds are tenaciously amazing!!! :)

Here, let me help you with that...

S....o....o....n.

All together now...

SOON!!!

• Upvote 1