Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baltimore protests turn into riots as mayor declares state of emergency

umbertino

TE, please educate yourself on what really happened, who and what Freddie was, what he was doing, had been doing, and should have been doing instead of what he was doing. He was not another "good boy that never done nothing wrong"Your statements prove your ignorance to the situation and the agenda of criminals, and islamic agitators in our society (nation of islam).

Freddy should've been at home recovering from his severed spinal surgery, but instead had been manufacturing drugs and out selling them. When caught he decided to run and resist arrest, he may very well have caused his own fatal injury to his existing injury, just by running, As there is no evidence that any force was used him by The police. His rap sheet is a mile long and it's obvious that he was a career criminal and he suffered the consequences of his own actions, as sad as it is.

***///

Exactly right, MACHINE.  

His kind of ignorant fool is exactly what is bringing down the people and making them easy prey for dictators.

The dictators love the Freddies of this country so they can USE them to roil up the ignorant masses !

thank you machine and sgtfuryuscz for helping me see with acute clarity into your character and agenda  

from a more reputable source The Baltimore Sun:

But court records examined Wednesday by The Baltimore Sun show the case had nothing to do with a car accident or a spine injury. Instead, they are connected to a lawsuit alleging that Gray and his sister were injured by exposure lead paint. (read more)

just 2 minutes of research would have helped you maintain a good name......2 minutes

spend more time seeking truth as opposed to chasing elucid conspiracy

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Somebody please tell Baltimore to eat a Snickers... When they get hungry, they look like Ferguson !!!!!

not sure how you come to that conclusion.  the citizens of baltimore are doing an outstanding job refusing to allow the youthful mob to take away their livelihood.  i strain to understand how all of us are not proud of their response; shielding the police from attacks, cleaning up the streets immediately and removing objects that might be used as weapons.  i applaud them for taking back their city with the message, "go home!"  

• Upvote 2

not sure how you come to that conclusion.  the citizens of baltimore are doing an outstanding job refusing to allow the youthful mob to take away their livelihood.  i strain to understand how all of us are not proud of their response; shielding the police from attacks, cleaning up the streets immediately and removing objects that might be used as weapons.  i applaud them for taking back their city with the message, "go home!"  

Youthful Mob ???   :lol: .... More like scum ....

• Upvote 1

thank you machine and sgtfuryuscz for helping me see with acute clarity into your character and agenda

from a more reputable source The Baltimore Sun:

But court records examined Wednesday by The Baltimore Sun show the case had nothing to do with a car accident or a spine injury. Instead, they are connected to a lawsuit alleging that Gray and his sister were injured by exposure lead paint. (read more)

just 2 minutes of research would have helped you maintain a good name......2 minutes

spend more time seeking truth as opposed to chasing elucid conspiracy

I can see your agenda, support and promote criminals, and criminal activity, and division designed to weaken the nation. So you deny he had an existing spinal injury, and I suppose you also deny fred's criminal record. There is no evidence that he was mistreated by police. Edited by Machine Gun
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I can see your agenda, support and promote criminals, and criminal activity, and division designed to weaken the nation. So you deny he had an existing spinal injury, and I suppose you also deny fred's criminal record. There is no evidence that he was mistreated by police.

machine Y O U  W E R E W R O N G!  quit letting self-pride direct you.  you got hold of bad propaganda and ran with it and the humble thing to do is admit to it.  step up!  we've all been wrong one time or another but the ones who can step up end up growing as a person.  i am not here to tear you down my friend but to help us grow.  

yes, the young man had a criminal record but that does not equate a death sentence.  yes a record but it does not equate the violation of his constitutional rights.  if a man can take away another's rights whimsically, doesn't that put yours in jeopardy???  if a person has served their time in jail for violating law, does that equate forever paying for their sins???  according to my sources, they found on him a pocket knife.....they did not find narcotics.....why are you interjecting this into the conversation.  quit creating an agenda and using it to grandstand.  

if you challenge ME on something, you MUST bring facts.  i don't deal in conspiracy.  i deal in truth and fact.  that's it!  the story you based your posting on was a LIE.  if you continue to use that lie to support your argument, i cannot debate with you.  i do not dialogue with liars.  first admit wrong, formulate a position based in truth and lets discuss it.  

go back and read my position.  i have never dismissed ANY criminal activity in anything i have ever written.  yet you come here blasting me for "supporting and promoting criminal activity".  WHAT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY?!  what was the crime.  you never highlighted a crime.  there is zero merit to any accusation you are attempting to stick on me.  i fail to understand any part of your reasoning.  

sorry

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I have listened closely to the news on every channel since I read Grannys post. No where is a recent operation or law suit mentioned  in the gray case.

That would be big news wouldnt it ? .  Maggies right sorry granny that was just another internet BS story.  

They still need to find out what happened here in regards to freddie Gray as far as Im concerned.

As always I will keep to my guns that mob rule and rioting is not a answer and that those who participated in that are indeed criminals who should be arrested.

But I will also not be blinded to the fact that a mans life was taken under suspicious circumstance and this needs to be addressed.

You out there who acts like his life  did not matter cause he had a rap sheet.  Your no better then the hoods on the street. Your idea

of justice only applies to yourselves . America was a country that used to practice something called liberty  and justice for all.

So those of you that are sitting there patting your selves on the back and thinking we dont need that part of our heritage any longer .

Well

Good luck with that

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 3

***///

And the evil one's agenda pops up, SNOWGLOBE... he and his minions are at it again, we see.... <_<

Her alligator mouth over-rode her hummingbird a$$ and her TRUE PROGRAMMING was exposed.

This is how they roll, she and the rest of her tools for hobummer.... HATE ON VETS.

And when it doesn't go over, they try to roll it back --  <_<

Modus operendi, business as usual for the MSM....

trying to light more fires to distract us whilst they forge on with their agenda to fundamentally change America.

It's a saul alinski tactic to plant the seeds of hate & dissent in the subconscious of the masses.  Classic. <_< 

• Upvote 1

Yep, Obama take our guns away so we can not defend ourselves. When things get bad the cops will not be able to help you so you will have to help yourself. The bad people should not be the only ones to own arms.

• Upvote 2

I have listened closely to the news on every channel since I read Grannys post. No where is a recent operation or law suit mentioned  in the gray case.

That would be big news wouldnt it ? .  Maggies right sorry granny that was just another internet BS story.  

They still need to find out what happened here in regards to freddie Gray as far as Im concerned.

As always I will keep to my guns that mob rule and rioting is not a answer and that those who participated in that are indeed criminals who should be arrested.

But I will also not be blinded to the fact that a mans life was taken under suspicious circumstance and this needs to be addressed.

You out there who acts like his life  did not matter cause he had a rap sheet.  Your no better then the hoods on the street. Your idea

of justice only applies to yourselves . America was a country that used to practice something called liberty  and justice for all.

So those of you that are sitting there patting your selves on the back and thinking we dont need that part of our heritage any longer .

Well

Good luck with that

Dog either you are misunderstanding or I am. The people that are pointing out that he had a rap sheet does not make them hoods, it shows who he was and is counted as evidence. You say his life was taken. Now I think you are jumping to conclutions. We dont know all the facts, the facts are being gathered. How the life was taken has to count for something.Was he beat up or was it done in the process of a arrest or was he hurt because he was not buckled properly, or was he hurt because of he was recovering from a operation on his back. To call people equal to hoods on the street because they are pointing out his record is wrong. If you dont want people to judge, dont do it yourself.

Dog either you are misunderstanding or I am. The people that are pointing out that he had a rap sheet does not make them hoods, it shows who he was and is counted as evidence. You say his life was taken. Now I think you are jumping to conclutions. We dont know all the facts, the facts are being gathered. How the life was taken has to count for something.Was he beat up or was it done in the process of a arrest or was he hurt because he was not buckled properly, or was he hurt because of he was recovering from a operation on his back. To call people equal to hoods on the street because they are pointing out his record is wrong. If you dont want people to judge, dont do it yourself.

Your right I should have said this young man is dead and we dont know how it happened. 

But obviously you have not read all the post . Some act as if even if he was killed it does not matter because he was a thug.  I say BS to that .

As far as judging anyone . You got to be kidding me. Hell most the posts on this thread is judgmental.  

Im not judging im simply pointing out.  Hate is hate weather its from them or its from us. It fuels the fire and to me makes no sense.

I do not believe in lawlessness . I do believe in justice for all not just some.

Some of these post border on insane.

So no I wont agree with them

and I wont agree with you.

I walk my own path

period. 

• Upvote 1

TE you have side stepped the question of a pre-existing spinal injury, I never said a criminal record was a death sentence. I agree that the story was fabricated, that **** makes me mad and will eat a crow sandwhich. At the same time, nobody should be condeming the police until ALL the facts are in.

Edited by Markinsa
Language | See Forum Rules

Your right I should have said this young man is dead and we don't know how it happened. 

But obviously you have not read all the post . Some act as if even if he was killed it does not matter because he was a thug.  I say BS to that .

As far as judging anyone . You got to be kidding me. Hell most the posts on this thread is judgmental.  

I'm not judging i'm simply pointing out.  Hate is hate weather its from them or its from us. It fuels the fire and to me makes no sense.

I do not believe in lawlessness . I do believe in justice for all not just some.

Some of these post border on insane.

So no I wont agree with them

and I wont agree with you.

I walk my own path

period. 

Keep using your brain to think and your heart to love...God gave them to all of us to use as we walk our paths here.

Sad some turn their brains and hearts over to the media and internet lies that raise hatred for the "other"...what a waste.

I honor the path you have chosen and I appreciate that you have been so tolerant of my path... even when we have disagreed.

Thank You Dog :)

• Upvote 3

Machine please just stop reaching. It's getting ridiculous. You post an article that starts off with the word "may". That equates somebody trying to sell their blog. I can't go there with you and won't. You accused me of supporting criminal activity and I asked you what crime was committed. You still haven't told me what criminal activity I was supporting.

This is going nowhere so I bow out gracefully. Nobody knows what happened to this man. We are waiting on hard evidence. The prudent know to not make accusations or conclusions from blind assumptions. I don't know anything about his medical history or why it is relevant.

I do believe that regardless of a persons tainted history, they still have rights. Those rights must be protected for the sake of us all.

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 2

*if the story was fabricated

And he still may be responsible for his own injuries regardless

http://tacticalshit.com/report-freddie-gray-may-have-intentionally-tried-to-injure-self-in-police-van/

Baltimore police hand report on Gray death to prosecutor
94e89b90-e7b0-11e4-9ea9-23e8763fec68_Ass
By AMANDA LEE MYERS and DAVID DISHNEAU 1 hour ago
  •  
  •  
  •  
Associated Press Videos Raw: Streets Clear As Baltimore Curfew Begins

t.gif

Authorities have said the state's attorney's office will review the information, consider charges and decide how to move forward in the death of Gray, who was stopped by police April 12. He suffered spinal injuries while in custody and died a week later.

In his announcement at a news conference, Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts did not give details of the report or take questions. He said the department dedicated more than 30 detectives to working on the case and report.

"I understand the frustration; I understand the sense of urgency. ... That is why we have finished it a day ahead of time," Batts said.

Batts also said police would continue to work on the case at the direction of the state's attorney.

At the same news conference, Deputy Commissioner Kevin Davis reviewed the timeline of Gray's time in custody and his death. Gray was arrested after he made eye contact with officers and ran. After a chase, officers pinned him down and handcuffed him. They loaded him into a van and put leg cuffs on him when officers said he became "irate" in the wagon.

Davis said Thursday that police discovered a new stop the van made with Gray in it, but they did not say what happened. Davis said the stop was found through footage from a privately owned camera.

At a later stop at the tail end of Gray's ride, police put another man in the van. He told investigators that Gray was "was still moving around, that he was kicking and making noises" up until the van arrived at the police station. Batts said the man also said the driver did not speed, make sudden stops of "drive erratically."

At a later stop at the tail end of Gray's ride, police put another man in the van. He told investigators that Gray was "was still moving around, that he was kicking and making noises" up until the van arrived at the police station. Batts said the man also said the driver did not speed, make sudden stops of "drive erratically."

Somewhere along the way, Gray suffered a fatal spinal injury. He was eventually taken to a hospital. He died a week later.

The six officers involved were suspended with pay amid the criminal investigation

On Wednesday, rumors circulated that some kind of "verdict" will be rendered when police handed their report to prosecutors. But Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and other officials worked to dispel that notion.

"It became very clear ... that people misunderstood," Rawlings-Blake said.

Hassan Murphy, a lawyer for Gray's family, underscored their comments, saying, "This family wants justice and they want justice that comes at the right time and not too soon."

Said Rawlings-Blake: "Whatever time the state's attorney's office needs to make that determination, the family wants to get it right."

In widespread protests Wednesday night — not only in Baltimore, but in several cities including Boston, New York and Washington, D.C. — it was clear that tensions over the case are far from subsiding.

While the demonstrations were mostly peaceful, police made numerous arrests, including 16 in Baltimore and at least 60 in New York.

Gray's death was the latest in a series of high-profile cases around the country in which black men have died as the result of encounters with police.

Similar protests have erupted over the deaths of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and Eric Garner in New York last year, and the death earlier this month in South Carolina of Walter Scott. Scott was fatally shot in the back by a white police officer who has since been charged with murder.

___

Associated Press writers Ben Nuckols, Juliet Linderman, Matthew Barakat, Tom Foreman Jr., Jessica Gresko, Brian Witte and Jeff Horwitz contributed to this report.

Davis said Thursday that police discovered a new stop the van made with Gray in it, but they did not say what happened. Davis said the stop was found through footage from a privately owned camera.

Why doesn't this article say that this man could NOT SEE Gray in the van because of a metal divider between them?

Also notice it points out another stop that wasn't reported but was recorded by a private camera.

Could Gray have been trying to get help? Could he have been having seizures from his injuries? Who knows...

Yet it took them this long to come up with this person riding with him? I don't buy it. He had done nothing wrong that day other than to have made eye contact and ran away. He repeatedly made pleas for medical help. His spine was 80% severed, his voice box crushed. He was unconscious on arrival at the police station. Did he kill himself because he was caught with a switch blade? Seriously?

I don't think so.

All of you who want to find any excuse for his death will jump on this, but it sounds incredibly invented, not to mention convenient for the policemen involved. Our country needs thinking, intelligent people... Not sheep. Sheep go to slaughter. So much for our rights.

Edited by Markinsa

TE you side stepped the same question again, was there an existing spinal injury..…whatever, you are the expert, just ask you. After all you Already said that the police murdered him. The only thing I'm reaching for is the truth. You painted a picture of a man murdered by authorities for doing nothing wrong but having a pocketknife, I'm sure that's exactly what happen he did absolutely nothing.I'm sure he submitted to authority was polite the whole time he's never done anything wrong. I'm sure he was a model citizen during the investigation.

Edited by Machine Gun
  • Upvote 1

Already addressed it. I don't know his medical history. Do you? I don't believe he committed suicide with bonded hands which leads me to believe a third party had a role. The only third party with access was the police.

His modelings of citizenship has NOTHING to do with this. Please stop interjecting it. He was subdued, detained, and in custody. At that point he must be protected by his detainers who have the liability because they suspended his right to protect himself. That is the law of nature. What I take from you, I must provide to you.

94e89b90-e7b0-11e4-9ea9-23e8763fec68_Ass
By AMANDA LEE MYERS and DAVID DISHNEAU 1 hour ago
  •  
  •  
  •  
Associated Press Videos Raw: Streets Clear As Baltimore Curfew Begins

t.gif

Authorities have said the state's attorney's office will review the information, consider charges and decide how to move forward in the death of Gray, who was stopped by police April 12. He suffered spinal injuries while in custody and died a week later.

In his announcement at a news conference, Baltimore Police Commissioner Anthony Batts did not give details of the report or take questions. He said the department dedicated more than 30 detectives to working on the case and report.

"I understand the frustration; I understand the sense of urgency. ... That is why we have finished it a day ahead of time," Batts said.

Batts also said police would continue to work on the case at the direction of the state's attorney.

At the same news conference, Deputy Commissioner Kevin Davis reviewed the timeline of Gray's time in custody and his death. Gray was arrested after he made eye contact with officers and ran. After a chase, officers pinned him down and handcuffed him. They loaded him into a van and put leg cuffs on him when officers said he became "irate" in the wagon.

Somewhere along the way, Gray suffered a fatal spinal injury. He was eventually taken to a hospital. He died a week later.

The six officers involved were suspended with pay amid the criminal investigation

On Wednesday, rumors circulated that some kind of "verdict" will be rendered when police handed their report to prosecutors. But Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake and other officials worked to dispel that notion.

"It became very clear ... that people misunderstood," Rawlings-Blake said.

Hassan Murphy, a lawyer for Gray's family, underscored their comments, saying, "This family wants justice and they want justice that comes at the right time and not too soon."

Said Rawlings-Blake: "Whatever time the state's attorney's office needs to make that determination, the family wants to get it right."

In widespread protests Wednesday night — not only in Baltimore, but in several cities including Boston, New York and Washington, D.C. — it was clear that tensions over the case are far from subsiding.

While the demonstrations were mostly peaceful, police made numerous arrests, including 16 in Baltimore and at least 60 in New York.

Gray's death was the latest in a series of high-profile cases around the country in which black men have died as the result of encounters with police.

Similar protests have erupted over the deaths of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and Eric Garner in New York last year, and the death earlier this month in South Carolina of Walter Scott. Scott was fatally shot in the back by a white police officer who has since been charged with murder.

___

Associated Press writers Ben Nuckols, Juliet Linderman, Matthew Barakat, Tom Foreman Jr., Jessica Gresko, Brian Witte and Jeff Horwitz contributed to this report.

Well this dont really explain anything does it? 

How the hell did he break his neck ?

TE you side stepped the same question again, was there an existing spinal injury..…whatever, you are the expert, just ask you. After all you Already said that the police murdered him. The only thing I'm reaching for is the truth. You painted a picture of a man murdered by authorities for doing nothing wrong but having a pocketknife, I'm sure that's exactly what happen he did absolutely nothing.I'm sure he submitted to authority was polite the whole time he's never done anything wrong. I'm sure he was a model citizen during the investigation.

Go to the link below, it was contained in Maggie's post earlier in this thread (#49) 

http://www.johncardillo.com/blog/freddie-grays-lawsuit-had-nothing-to-do-with-a-spinal-injury