Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Baltimore protests turn into riots as mayor declares state of emergency

umbertino

Baltimore needs about 50,000 more guys like this -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Po7vfT0jd8

This was definately worth posting again. Thanks Tankdude.

We need more people in this country like this. Not the ones that come into this country wanting to take take and have so much pride in what they are running from.

If you live in this country you are a American first. Thats what I told my boy which is half hispanic, when he pointed out to some hispanics on TV and said, those are my people.

• Upvote 1

If we don't wake -up and make a stand as Americans we're doomed...America has had areas in our history that we need to reflect on and learn from and move on...not  dwell on for centuries...Our Gooberment has become a laughing situation in the concept of Justice...Justice is the strongest element in a committed existence of educated judgment concerning the participating patriots...Once Justice is deviated it's integrity is lost...Justice has to be equal on convections of set laws...Blind to whom these laws are being administered upon...Our Gooberment is the main and total problem without a doubt and needs to be addressed...There has to be an entity that'll stand up to the up-armament of our Gooberment...We're seeing more and more of the assault type vehicles appearing more frequently with concentration camps, my bad FEMA Camps being built throughout the country. We the people, Americans of all races and nationalities will be effected and until we as Americans don't realize that it's going to take a combined effort from all Americans to stop the NWO Gooberment we'll all go down in flams...fighting each other and never realize who our most adverse enemy was...''Ourselves''....     

• Upvote 1

No doubt something was wrong with his death but so tired of the stupidity. When ever this happens its like, ok now we can riot and loot. Boy that will really help things. Sick and tired of being sick and tired of the same ole same.

• Upvote 2

It wasn't so long ago that I was a kid.  Never had I had a rap sheet.  He is not ignorant to the law.  I am SURE he was aggressive to the officers who felt that they were in danger.  He brought this on himself.

I've been out for a long time B, but I remember that when  a suspect was on the run, he effectively placed a lot of lives in danger because he caused people to react. I remember one runner that ran across a major US Highway at night causing vehicles to skid out of control and damn near took out a couple of officers. The chase went into a residential area in which 2 other officers were injured just because the suspect caused everyone to react. Just the other day a DUI suspect here in Houston ran from the law and killed a 6 year old innocent child when he broadsided a vehicle at an intersection. If you run from the law the consequences are all yours, it's your fault ! And it's sad when you or someone else doesn't get another chance in life because of your actions.

• Upvote 3

This was definately worth posting again. Thanks Tankdude.

We need more people in this country like this. Not the ones that come into this country wanting to take take and have so much pride in what they are running from.

If you live in this country you are a American first. Thats what I told my boy which is half hispanic, when he pointed out to some hispanics on TV and said, those are my people.

as the Bible says, "He called the young because they are strong.  He called the old because they know the way."  Old school knows how to deal with the hurt and anger in a patient and constructive way.  The young....help us Lord.  Every watched a teenager drive past you in their mommas new mercedes like a reckless idiot, dodging and weaving in and out through heavy mid-day traffic only to end up at the same red light with you?  

Capable Youth is stupid requiring council of the old.

• Upvote 2

"First They Came for the Jews"

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me

End Quote

Exactly... Grazie Trinity for reminding us all  the  words of Pastor Martin Niemoller.. Always so apt ( unfortunately)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

http://thefourthestate.co/2015/04/breaking-freddy-gray-had-spine-surgery-just-one-week-before-arrest/

BREAKING: Freddy Gray Had Spine Surgery Just One Week Before Arrest

freddie-gray-470x260.jpg

April 28, 2015

· by fourthestate2014 · in U.S.

CONFIRMED: Court records show Freddie Gray was receiving a structured settlement from Allstate Insurance and attempted to convert it into one lump sum in early March

———————————————————————————————————————————–

EXCLUSIVE: The Fourth Estate has learned that Freddy Gray’s life-ending injuries to his spine may have possibly been the result of spinal and neck surgery that he allegedly received a week before he was arrested, not from rough excessively rough treatment or abuse from police.  

The Fourth Estate has contacted sources who allege that Freddy Gray received spinal and neck surgery a week before we was arrested, and was allegedly receiving a large structured settlement from Allstate Insurance.  The surgery is allegedly related to a car accident in which Gray was involved.

Sources allege that Gray also attempted to refinance his structured settlement into one lump sum payment through Peachtree Funding.

If this is true, then it is possible that Gray’s spinal injury resulting from his encounter with the Baltimore Police was not the result of rough-handling or abuse, but rather a freak accident that occurred when Gray should have been at home resting, not selling drugs.

The structured settlement from Allstate and Gray’s attempt to convert it into one lump sum payment has been confirmed by Howard County Circuit Court Records

gray2.jpg

gray3.jpg

It is reasonable to believe that the injuries Gray suffered after the arrest were not related to the police’s treatment of him at all.  Spinal and neck surgery is a large ordeal, and doctors advise weeks of bed rest and taking it easy in order to not rupture the patient’s recently fused spine.

Freddy Gray decided to go out and start selling drugs again instead of healing properly.  The police didn’t mistreat him at all; he mistreated himself.

There is always more to the story than what the media presents at the beginning.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 8

Just want to add this:  My late husband had fusion surgery on his neck and he was not allowed to go back to work for 3 months. He also had to wear a neck collar for weeks to prevent injury to the fragile fusion. If Freddie Gray had fusion surgery a week or so before this incident, it would have taken very little to undo the surgery. 

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 5

Good point skeet...I have seen pain killer drugs cause great harm

to people. It is one of the best selling drugs out there, in various

forms, and they are extremely addicitive, which keeps the patients coming

back for more until their life revolves aorund them.

This is the way modern pharma works, addiction is guaranteed income,

but it is also purposeful which is also criminal. it is creating slaves to their

potions, exactly how the system works. I have a friend that was prescribed

Darvocet back in the  early 1990's, and it almost killed him because at first

it worked great for him, until he went from needing 2 pills per day, to 9, and

it was destroying his life and his health.

When he finally tried to get off of them, he almost died several times, and told

me the withdrawal from them was worse than anything he had experienced. Rolling

out of bed middle of the night, sweating, puking, night after night. The reason for it

was the prescribing doctor...he simply stopped the prescription, instead of tapering

him off, and it near killed him. Drug related deaths from legitimate prescriptions

are worse than street drugs, yet no one appears to be trying to stop this.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

These riots and burning would have been avoided had the business owners taken the stance of the Korean store owners in L.A.  during the riots they had.

Armed to the teeth and streets blocked the police drove by and nodded their approval. 0 Korean businesses were destroyed. 

You have to fight violence with violence or be ready to suffer the after effects. . 

• Upvote 4

The Mayor of Baltimore - Meat Head - dead from the neck up. The Gov. of Maryland should replace her at once - of course that won't happen.

Whats worse - the stupid moron was elected by the people . . . WTF. Who's the bigger Moron ? The Moron or the Moron that follows the Moron. Good God !

• Upvote 5

i shall blot out the sun shooting plusses at you!

OMG Trinity... that is so precious!  May I borrow it?  :lol:

I've been out for a long time B, but I remember that when  a suspect was on the run, he effectively placed a lot of lives in danger because he caused people to react. I remember one runner that ran across a major US Highway at night causing vehicles to skid out of control and damn near took out a couple of officers. The chase went into a residential area in which 2 other officers were injured just because the suspect caused everyone to react. Just the other day a DUI suspect here in Houston ran from the law and killed a 6 year old innocent child when he broadsided a vehicle at an intersection. If you run from the law the consequences are all yours, it's your fault ! And it's sad when you or someone else doesn't get another chance in life because of your actions.

Yep!  :)

Speaks for itself, doesn't it?  Thanks for the reminder.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Let's see... cameras and social media all over the place.  ALL of these thugs and criminals need to be arrested, tried, penalized and documented.  As Rudy Giuliani keeps espousing, from his experience in NYC... the first offender needs to be arrested, then the second, the third, and so on.  It's simple.

And if you're heading to any urban area right now... keep your head on a swivel... and be aware of your surroundings!  ;)  ;)

• Upvote 5

i must say that i am truly proud of how some have responded in this travesty of incidents.  proactive citizens form a love line between protesters and police to ensure the safety of the police force and refuse to give their communities up to senseless violence and barbarianism.  the response has been tremendous.  kudos to you baltimore.  kudos to the mayor dealing with a delicate situation between taking lives and restoring order.  i am truly proud by the response i am seeing.  

God bless Baltimore...been praying with you.

l8fAR18.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i must say that i am truly proud of how some have responded in this travesty of incidents.  proactive citizens form a love line between protesters and police to ensure the safety of the police force and refuse to give their communities up to senseless violence and barbarianism.  the response has been tremendous.  kudos to you baltimore.  kudos to the mayor dealing with a delicate situation between taking lives and restoring order.  i am truly proud by the response i am seeing.  

l8fAR18.jpg

Saw this on the news this morning Trinity... best image of the travesty... so far!!!

• Upvote 4

l8fAR18.jpg

Grazie Trinity

• Upvote 1

Thanks Texassgranny!  Now will the libtards apologize?  I seriously doubt it.  They love the lie.

Looks like lots of people love the lies Botz. <_<

Rumours about a lawsuit involving Freddie Gray and Allstate insurance began flying around social media late today. One site in particular, The Fourth Estate, was apparently more concerned about being first than they were about being right. 

Quoting anonymous sources, they reported, quite definitively, that Freddie Gray sustained spinal injuries in an accident and had endured several unsuccessful spinal fusion surgeries. One just weeks prior to his arrest by Baltimore Police. 

They wrote this: "The Fourth Estate has contacted sources who allege that Freddie Gray received spinal and neck surgery a week before we was arrested, and was allegedly receiving a large structured settlement from Allstate Insurance.  The surgery is allegedly related to a car accident in which Gray was involved."

None of this however is true. In my opinion, it was both highly unethical and irresponsible for The Fourth Estate to print that story.  

An examination of court records reveals that Freddie Gray was not suing Allstate, but was in fact the defendant in a case where Peachtree Settlement Funding was the plaintiff and Allstate an interested party.

It is quite clear that this was litigation part and parcel to a settlement awarded the Gray family pursuant to their former landlord not properly removing lead paint from the home in which they lived.

The initial suit was filed by Carolina Gray, Freddie Gray's sister in Baltimore City Circuit Court in 2008 and settled in 2010. Four years later a suit regarding the purchase of the settlement was filed in Howard County Circuit Court by Peachtree Settlement Funding, and dismissed on April 2 of this year. 

Some are noting different case numbers as an indication that the cases are unrelated, but that is not correct. Peachtree was not a party to the initial action in which the settlement was awarded, but rather purchased the settlement after the case was closed. Then, for an unknown business reason (as is common in commercial litigation) Peachtree sued the Gray family in a different county under a new case number, ultimately seeing the case dismissed. So while the case numbers and venues are different, the cases are related. 

None of these cases involve car accidents or spinal injuries as reported by too many blogs this afternoon.

ABOUT: John J. Cardillo began his career with New York City Police Department, founded a few companies along the way, and has now focused his sights on media. The nature of his private sector career saw him immersed in the political process. That experience combined with his time in law enforcement has made John a highly sought after subject matter expert on a variety of topics.

John is a frequent on-air contributor and analyst for Glenn Beck’s The Blaze, NRA News, Newsmax, The Sid Rosenberg Show, and countless national TV and radio affiliates. John's content and source intelligence makes its way into national media outlets daily.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

If Thousands of White Americans Were Violently Destroying Cities...

... Multiple cities within a year, would the media and government be sympathetic to their cause?

Would they be given free reign to wreak havoc? Would they be referred to as "inner city youth", "troubled teens", "protestors", etc?

Or would they be called TERRORISTS at the first hint of violence?

Oh, wait, the DHS already lists Patriots, Constitutionalists, Christians, Sovereign citizens, etc. among the top terror threats. How many cities have these groups violently destroyed?

The groups above want to RESTORE the Constitution, our rights, liberties and a moral society. The groups destroying cities unimpeded have no common cause other than destruction and looting.

There is a clear agenda being advanced here, and NOBODY is being held accountable for fanning the flames or inciting riots. Yes, police violence and murder is pandemic and needs to be dealt with. But when a mayor of a major city near DC gives people free reign to destroy a city, a huge red flag should go up for even the most uninformed.

They tried to get this started with Trayvon, and it has gradually gotten worse with each new incident pushed by the media. This will only continue to escalate.

***///

HEAR, HEAR !!!    :tiphat:

Well said BOTZWANA !

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

please, for once, don't turn this into another obama hate speech. what is happening in baltimore is a travesty. a man murdered by authorities for "catching their eye" with nothing but a pocket knife in his pants. a city so frustrated with the justice system that it is resulting in pandemonium. and now reports are that prominent gangs are banding together to begin targeting the police.

we need to pray. we need to ask God to intervene because where this might go is frightening. we have read about it daily in iraq with shia vs sunni. we don't want that here in our nation, but it is a possibility unless God intervenes and brings peace.

PLEASE pray!

TE, please educate yourself on what really happened, who and what Freddie was, what he was doing, had been doing, and should have been doing instead of what he was doing. He was not another "good boy that never done nothing wrong"Your statements prove your ignorance to the situation and the agenda of criminals, and islamic agitators in our society (nation of islam).

Freddy should've been at home recovering from his severed spinal surgery, but instead had been manufacturing drugs and out selling them. When caught he decided to run and resist arrest, he may very well have caused his own fatal injury to his existing injury, just by running, As there is no evidence that any force was used him by The police. His rap sheet is a mile long and it's obvious that he was a career criminal and he suffered the consequences of his own actions, as sad as it is.

Edited by Machine Gun
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1