Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ZAP...Lots Of RV Intel...I Cannot tell You.

Luigi1

from Intel Guru ZAP...

Guru ZAP has so much RV intel he would like to share with us but he has self gagged himself like so many other Gurus.

Luigi asks...are all these Gurus really in the know or do they self gag themselves because they are total BS cowards?

Whar say you?

4-27-15 ZAP: HI ALL. I PUT OFF SUNDAY’S LETTER HOPING I WOULD GET SOME SERIOUS NEWS I COULD SHARE, BUT THE BLACKOUT CONTINUES, AND I AM STILL BOUND (GAGGED) TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ON SO MANY THINGS.

BUT ALL IN ALL, EVERYTHING IS ON TRACK, AND TODAY (MONDAY) IS SIGNIFICANT IN THAT THE MAJOR GLOBAL ITEMS OF CURRENCY, REDEMPTION FUNDS RELEASE, AND OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE GLOBAL RESET ARE IN FULL MOTION.

THERE ARE DISCUSSIONS OF PUTTING THINGS OFF TO MAY AND JUNE, BUT WHICH ONES AND THEIR TIMING HAS NOT BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED AS YET, SO WE HAVE MUCH CONJECTURE AND RUMOR AT THIS POINT.

AS I SAID, THERE IS A MAJOR BLACKOUT (LOCKDOWN) IN EFFECT STILL, SO NEWS IS SCARCE.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

***///

Obviously this misguided, unfortunate, mentally unstable individual reads guru posts, 

tosses what they say around in his head like cabbage in a blender,

then posts THIS inconsequential garbage. :facepalm3:

Tsk, tsk, tsk... this IQD thing certainly has brought the scum outta their momma's basements..... <_<

Hey pal, get a hobby !   <_<

• Upvote 3

***///

Obviously this misguided, unfortunate, mentally unstable individual reads guru posts, 

tosses what they say around in his head like cabbage in a blender,

then posts THIS inconsequential garbage. :facepalm3:

Tsk, tsk, tsk... this IQD thing certainly has brought the scum outta their momma's basements..... <_<

Hey pal, get a hobby !   <_<

I hear ya SGT, the worst part is, imagine these bone heads with some rv cash in their pockets, what kinda morons would they become after the fact. Just the thought is scary :-/

• Upvote 2

Guru ZAP has so much RV intel he would like to share with us but he has self gagged himself like so many other Gurus.

End Quote
  Thank You Lord

This is the most absurd investment Ive ever been in......including a bulletproof unicycle used by clowns while performing. The goal was to protect the frame

of the unicycle

lol