Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Whole Enchelada...This Is What We Been Waiting For.

Luigi1

from Gurus Millionday & Kaperoni...

Abadi calls for the Economic Reform Bill & CBI Independance from GOI Bills to be put into law. Millionday & Kaperoni believe that these final two laws will pave the way for the elusive RV.  Luigi asks...what are your thoughts on this?

4-27-2015  Newshound Guru Millionday   Article quote: "the IMF International issued the list of directives, internationally agreed upon to determine the state basket and what are the international currencies, gold and bond rate..."  THIS LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE CALLING FOR RATES TO BE CALCULATED.  DIRECTIVES? ISSUED THE LIST OF -- DIRECTIVES--(ORDERS) TO DETERMINE -- THOSE RATES -- IT APPEARS...AND CBI GOV HAS CALLED FOR IN INK -- THE ECONOMIC REFORM TO BE ACTIVATED...WHOOOPOW.

4-27-2015   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  Article:  "Economy calls for parliamentary approval of the Central Bank Law and the "removal" of the government"    It seems pretty clear that the powers to be, the IMF, WB and UST are not going to let Iraq move forward with reforms until they pass a law to make sure the CBI is independent.  Another law we are waiting on. A law in parliament that assures the complete independence of the CBI from the GOI.  We have seen references to a law of independent bodies.  I would assume that is what we want to see passed.

Luigi says...After these two Bills are enacted...What else is left to stop the RV?  Go RV.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Guru Millionday update...He releases more detailed info related to above topic...

Millionday: HERE WE GO AND EVERYONE -- READ EVERY WORD -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: Central bank governor said the agency relationship, the Sabbath, the central bank reserves includes a basket of foreign currencies and international bonds and gold, noting that the bank has 80 tons of gold. He Keywords for "tomorrow's Press," that "the IMF International issued the list of directives

Millionday: NOTE -- THE RESERVES OF THE CBI -- ACCORDING TO CBI GOVERNOR -- INCLUDES ==THE BASKET (SDR), AND INTERNATIONAL BONDS, AND GOLD ----

Millionday: NOTE -- THE IMF HAS GIVEN A LIST OF >>>>>DIRECTIVES<<<<<<<

Millionday: NOTE -- WHAT ARE DIRECTIVES ? -- HMMM -- DIRECTION -- TO DIRECT -- A LIST WOULD BE MORE THAN ONE THING -- BUT DIRECTIVES LOL

Millionday: NOTE - THE IMF -- GAVE THIS DIRECTION >>>>> READ EVERY WORD >>> internationally agreed upon to determine the state basket and what are the international currencies, gold and bond rate,

Millionday: NOTE -- THE BASKET IS THE SDR AND THEY ALSO DIRECTED TO THE INTERNATIONAL AGREED UPON>>>> THE INTERNATIONAL CURRENCIES,GOLD, AND BONDS>>>>>RATE<<<<<<<<<

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD>>>"noting that" the Iraqi Central Bank owns 80 tonnes of gold, including re-10 from the bank reserves, a good rate and within internationally accepted equations do not make trouble.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE INTERNATIONAL CALCULATIONS DOES NOT CAUSE PROBLEMS -- WHOOPOW.

• Upvote 4

***///

..." this is what we've been waiting for..."

No, it's not, you alarmist tools. <_< 

Until we can haul 'OlSarge's IQD down to the bank and exchange them at

a reasonable rate, you need to quit sayin' crap like this. :angry: 

cat or human?

***///

Worse.... a DEWITTE  hair.... eek !       :shrug: 

• Upvote 4

here's another Guru's view related to this article....

Thanks My Lades for Sending this to us today: 

MY LADIES:  GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE. WE HAD AN INTERESTING WEEKEND AND HERE WE STILL ARE.

PERSONALLY I AM NOT SURPRISED I THINK I MADE MY POSITION CLEAR ABOUT WHERE I THINK WE ARE. WHILE I AGREE THIS CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MIN I, THAT’S ME PERSONALLY HAVE NO EXPECTATIONS UNTIL SOMEWHERE AFTER JULY.

NOW CAN THAT CHANGE?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

***///

..." this is what we've been waiting for..."

No, it's not, you alarmist tools. <_< 

Until we can haul 'OlSarge's IQD down to the bank and exchange them at

a reasonable rate, you need to quit sayin' crap like this. :angry: 

***///

Worse.... a DEWITTE  hair.... eek !       :shrug: 

ahhhhhhhhhhhh dewitte hair, i almost spit up thinking about that hahahahhahahah

that is great,

now not sure on others but i do like the way million day thinks, and how breaks down things

ok back to throwing up again

thanks dewitte     :surgeon:

• Upvote 1

You think you got problems. There's a soup in my fly.

Let's call Sandfly right away

***///

You must have an astounding constitution and gastro-intestinal fortitude, UMBE:o

Nothing on that tinfoil should be eaten after being out in the sun like that !   :shrug:

SGT...I only meant that it did look good.. I never had enchilada in my whole life ( so far)

• Upvote 1

***///

Phew !... that was close !   :shrug: You coulda been killed !   :(

Once  I had chili somewhere in Nevada ( Elko or Winnemucca if I recall  well)... It was 1977 and I'd ride Greyhound buses bummin' around the States... It was a night stop and I was hungry like a  Bull ( I was 20 then ).. So go to the Restaurant counter, check the menu, see " Chili" and I ask what it is like , am told it's more or less like vegetable soup.. Again I was hungry like a 20 yr. old can be.. They bring me my chili... I start taking big spoonfuls of it real quick ( I swear).. There were folks near me and they started looking at me half-grinning and I didn't know why... Then... It came... The inner mounting flame in my stomach, abdomen, throat and mouth... I know I got red  as a lobster and I felt like gasping, like dying actually...  I made the obvious mistake of grabbing my glass of water which got things worse.... Finally a good soul suggested to me to eat lots of bread. and that did help and extinguished the unstandable heat somehow... What an experience... It's been 38 years.. and I still remermber it

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 3

***///

Have you eaten chili since, Friend UMBE...? :confused2: Sounds like it snuck up on ya !  :shrug:

When you come back, if we're CONUS, we'll make it a point to make you some chili that you'll LOVE!

We use Venison or Elk, sometimes Buffalo. :twothumbs:

If we're down at TheFishCamp, and you make it to ThePanamaCanal,

we'll grab ya off the boat and make you some with BoaConstrictor, Capybara or Monkey meat !  :D

PS - we loved the 'YoungUMBE' story ! Thanks for sharing ! :wub:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 2

***///

Have you eaten chili since, Friend UMBE...? :confused2: Sounds like it snuck up on ya !  :shrug:

When you come back, if we're CONUS, we'll make it a point to make you some chili that you'll LOVE!

We use Venison or Elk, sometimes Buffalo. :twothumbs:

If we're down at TheFishCamp, and you make it to ThePanamaCanal,

we'll grab ya off the boat and make you some with BoaConstrictor, Capybara or Monkey meat !  :D

PS - we loved the 'YoungUMBE' story ! Thanks for sharing ! :wub:

That's very sweet of you.... Grazie!

Ran out of pluses ( as usual)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1