Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TopShelf: The 50k Note And The 100k Note Will Drop The Zeros - They Will Become The NEW 50 And 100 Notes !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Firing Up A 'Fitty - Yo 'Fitty ! Gonna Party - Like It's Ur Birthday ...

(by FrostyTheSnowman)

THIS JUST IN FROM TOPSHELF ...

The 50k note and the 100k note will drop the zeros. 

They will become the NEW 50 and 100 notes.

As you know, in 4 days the CBI will officially EXPIRE the old 50 note (April 30, 2015)

Please understand … to make that move at this time … only makes sense!

I don’t know why people are worrying about October – when we’re still in April.

The only thing you need to worry about is IF you gave your dinars away to someone. 

DO NOT GIVE YOUR DINARS OR OTHER CURRENCIES TO ANYONE! 

PERIOD! Or own your choice. 

I wish I was at liberty to discuss some things that I know … but I cannot.

Just understand this … the line in the sand has been drawn … and IF you have your dinars in your possession … you are on the right side of that line.

Patience … it’s coming!

TopShelf

image.jpg

• Upvote 3

hey Thug what do you think about this post ?  Very interesting indeed ,  thanks

What Up Brother Ron - I Hope That Ur Back Is Doing Better Since The Surgery ! ;)

This Guy TopShelf Is Frankie's Latest Boy Toy - Who I Ordinarily Wouldn't Put A Lot Of Stock In

But Since Adam Is So Enthusiastic And Somewhat On The Clock With With Only 10 Days To Go

I've Decided To Loosen Up The CNN Editorial Policy Of What I Post !

Although It Won't Be Anywhere's Near Down To The Level Or The Frequency Of Our Buddy Luigi ! :o

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 1

this  seems like  a double  standard , in the meaning of   notes  {  if the  50`s   and  the  100,000  become  50 and 100   then  game over !   who  gives  a  poop   where  the dinar notes  will go .....   just  trade them in  for  a  loss and  get  back to life   } 

• Upvote 2

Thanks DT....There's so much money to be made at every turn, that when it's all said and done...It's over...once the IQD is international then all the laws kick-in and everybody has to play by the rules...This's a once in a life time event concernin' a major oil-producing country coming back from invasion term sanctions...If it's goin' to hit after the re-calls....can you imagine the mass amount of money that bein' made in this time spand behind the magical curtain...The re-call has the appearance of the ''Final-Bell'' for the ''High-Rollers'' that want to push the envelope to its tippin' point....

• Upvote 1