Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thought I would take a look at the weekly chats since the beginning of the year from Adam and see which ones were most popular and why. According to the statistics, the most popular obviously have been the recent post(s) on the 22/23 of April but the 21st of January has the most punch according to DV members. In comparison the weekly (weakly  update) :lol: goes to the 15th of April 2015 with only 8002.

This site certainly does come alive on Wednesdays now doesn't it?

Title of Post                                           Replies      Views

Adam Montana weekly - 23 April 2015                     148          29,315

Adam Montana quick update - 22 April 2015                98          16,908

Adam Montana weekly - 15 April 2015                      46           8,002

Adam Montana weekly - 1 April 2015                       56          30,409

Adam Montana weekly - 25 March 2015                      83          28,286

Adam Montana weekly  - 18 Mar 2015                       71          22,403

Adam Montana weekly - 11 March 2015                      58          26,319

Adam Montana weekly - 4 March 2015                       81          14,423

Adam Montana driveby/follow up Feb 28 2015               50          10,140

Adam Montana weekly - 25 February 2015                   53          13,253

Adam Montana weekly - 18 February 2015                   44          28,064

Adam Montana weekly - 11 February 2015                   50          10,392

4 February 2015 Adam Montana weekly                      53          12,244

28 January 2015 Adam Montana weekly                      61          35,130

Adam Montana weekly - 21 January 2015                   122          47,375

Adam Montana January 14 2015                             96          26,937

Adam Montana weekly - 7 January 2015                     47           8,865

• Upvote 4

Soooooo...I see your a numbers guy!!! :)

And who is this "Adam" guy??? I only know of a "Buzzy Montana" around here!!! Lol!!! ;o)

Not really. I just find it interesting to see how many members are asking questions of Buzzy these days as opposed to just checking in for a status or hoping for a tidbit of intel. :twothumbs: 

I would like to find out how many members actually are active VIP members. The number joined, rejoined, Platinum, OSI etc. I have been VIP several times myself.

Edited by djgabrielie1
  • Upvote 1

Sandfly dj....''Who's our biggest responder''...

Good question skeetdog. I would think it is Sandfly being the biggest responder.

I'll bet that it is Adam, Sandfly, K98nights, Yota, umbertino,  the clown, provide the most content but I am only guessing . The more interesting question is: Who has given us the best content (Intel)? I don't know if that would be by category or over all forums.

I don't think that that would matter much after the RV but after that it would be great to provide a post with all the DV stats. There is no doubt that this is the LARGEST dinar source of information on the internet. Many of the others are virtually empty of members these days. But we are still growing.

• Upvote 2

...''Then ya got those Dv'ers that look for a response from ''Dewitt''....Go figure that...lol

We all have our favorites here and there. It would be interesting to see the stats for the most "Thumbs Up" and "Thumbs Down" posts.

Most all websites accumulate statistics. The good or great ones keep stats on everything.

• Upvote 1

...''Then ya got those Dv'ers that look for a response from ''Dewitt''....Go figure that...lol

I'll just take that as a compliment and say Thank You.  But I'm not sure I believe it.  Plus, Mrs. Animal would disagree with you vehemently.

• Upvote 1

Not really. I just find it interesting to see how many members are asking questions of Buzzy these days as opposed to just checking in for a status or hoping for a tidbit of intel. :twothumbs: 

I would like to find out how many members actually are active VIP members. The number joined, rejoined, Platinum, OSI etc. I have been VIP several times myself.

Here's a question for you dj.  Do you remember which week that Buzzy took his 9 min ah em er ah sandwich break?

And question # 2  Are you still a Mod?  If not, I'm not asking for a explanation, just not seeing the ID's  since you went to a new acct.

• Upvote 1

Here's a question for you dj.  Do you remember which week that Buzzy took his 9 min ah em er ah sandwich break?

And question # 2  Are you still a Mod?  If not, I'm not asking for a explanation, just not seeing the ID's  since you went to a new acct.

Um No to the sandwich break.

And No to the Mod on DV but still a Mod on the sister site for VND :D 

• Upvote 1

hahahahahahahaha, lmao on question #1 DWitte, yep I remember that one, the good ole 9 min sandwich break, sorry Buzzy, Im sure we're all guilty of a quicky every once in a while....... sandwich that is.

• Upvote 1

Good question skeetdog. I would think it is Sandfly being the biggest responder.

I'll bet that it is Adam, Sandfly, K98nights, Yota, umbertino,  the clown, provide the most content but I am only guessing . The more interesting question is: Who has given us the best content (Intel)? I don't know if that would be by category or over all forums.

I don't think that that would matter much after the RV but after that it would be great to provide a post with all the DV stats. There is no doubt that this is the LARGEST dinar source of information on the internet. Many of the others are virtually empty of members these days. But we are still growing.

I know it might seem like something of no importance ( and maybe it is in actuality...) but...I'd still like to know ( I'm curious in an innocent way..not bad curious...smile) why oh why our biggest  poster Mr.Yota still doesn't appear in the Top Posters list while being No.1 DV Poster with 38,459 posts (  at this time).. I had written about it  sometime ago and I saw yesterday that he ( Yota ) still doesn't appear in that list.....

Again.. Mine is simply innocent curiosity .... Grazie...Ciao

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1