Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV Window Of Opportunity Is Closing Fast.

Luigi1

from various Guru sources...

Luigi says...the RV window of opportunity is closing fast. GOI must act by the 6th of May. Parliament goes on 2 month vacation on the 7th...returns on the 8th of June. Then Ramadan begins the 18th of July. GOI must get on the ball right now. Daylight is burning. In addition...if CBI decides to recall the 250 notes like it did the 50 notes then CBI will need an extra 60 days to complete the process. Any way you slice it...no emediate RV. Your reaction.

4-25-2015   Intel Guru DC   Absolutely should have gone Monday night.  A lot of promises have been made for the next four days.  Everything on the edge.  Everyone planning for it.  We are very, very close again.

4-25-2015   Intel Guru TerryK   GOT A FEW CALLS TODAY...SOME OF THEM TELLING ME...MON TUESDAY THIS COMING WEEK...OTHERS SAYING FRIDAY NEXT WEEK AS THE DEADLINE FOR 50 DINAR NOTES IS DUE AND THEY WILL MOVE AFTER THEY ARE NO LONGER GOOD...TAKING THOSE BILLIONS OUT OF CIRCULATION...THEN HERE IS ANOTHER LITTLE TID BIT I HEARD...THEY MAY DO THE SAME WITH THE 250 NOTES AND GIVE THAT 60 DAYS AS WELL.   IF THAT HAPPENS THEN THAT WILL PUSH WINDOW OUT FURTHER.

4-25-2014  Intel Guru TD  ...The IMF is providing emergency assistance as recently announced. The Kurds are getting loans from Turkey . Prices of goods are under inflationary pressures . Make no mistake about it the declining oil prices are hitting their coffers hard. Abadi is asking for help from anyone who will listen to him but many are just not listening . Bottom line : Iraq not only has its military challenges with ISIS but also is in a financial mess . Before any real international confidence of foreign capital is viable, it's own citizens must have the confidence and "believe" in the viability of the internal banking system and STILL Iraqis are skeptical of its own banks. All this equates to months of sorting out paths to get out of deep holes. It is therefore "wild speculation" to think Iraq can ( in the foreseeable future) regroup fast enough to execute any serious monetary reforms and enter the international arena with a stable, sustainable and increased rate of it's currency rate to compete in direct proportion ( peg) to other major currencies of the world .

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well..Every year ( more times a year actually) there's something to the tune of  " It's got to be done by such and such date or else...."

And about Ramadan.....Nothing is ever accomplished ( which is notorious by now)  before, during and after it.

Moral of story ...We wait.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

oh the ever bouncing ball of the elusive rv, My gosh if all these liars say it probably won't happen because of this delay that delay then it must be so , because they have told you countless times before that the rv is going to happen tomorrow , sunday monday etc.  

I have been in this for over 8 years and the gurus have come and gone and many such as terryk are the same ones who have been predicting ,backtracking basically lieing to all of you , they have no sources , this is all made up b.s. , If and when this happens the only reason one of these idiots would be right is because of the frequency they predict it... 

for example , terryk as you all know has put out so many false predictions that if i had a dollar for everyone I would be rich as he has been doing it 52 weeks a year for at least 8 years several times a week..  Do not listen to any of these crackpots, No one truly knows what is going to happen with this , 

If it happens consider it a lucky lottery ticket, I  do honestly believe that there is money to made here over time but nothing like the windfall that these morons want you to think you will make as they entice you to buy more... best advice dont buy anymore, keep what you have put it away and hope for the best..... imho 

• Upvote 3

They know what needs to be done and how critical to their own lasting economic, social & political future this is. If they squander this priceless moment in history, they will have no one else to blame but themselves . . . of course like most politicians, they'll point the finger (s) else where.

Won't much matter in the end when the whole darn country sinks into a morass of anarchy & chaos. Oh, and all of our IQD will in fact be no joke this time. It WILL be Toilet Paper.

Pray, they don't screw this up. :praying:

• Upvote 3

They know what needs to be done and how critical to their own lasting economic, social & political future this is. If they squander this priceless moment in history, they will have no one else to blame but themselves . . . of course like most politicians, they'll point the finger (s) else where.

Won't much matter in the end when the whole darn country sinks into a morass of anarchy & chaos. Oh, and all of our IQD will in fact be no joke this time. It WILL be Toilet Paper.

Pray, they don't screw this up. :praying:

Agree. Here here to the RV. May GOI not squander this narrow window of opportunity. If this RV gets away, then Iraq will slip into anarchy. So many promises to the people that in coming days this would happen. The natives are getting restless.

• Upvote 2

Well if that what you believe Luigi1 that's fine with me and I say the window will close. Again. 

The whole country is NOT going to be without anyone at the helm because of Ramadan. Yet again this year, the gurus continue to use this as some sort of do or die window of opportunity.  

Edited by djgabrielie1
  • Upvote 4

Well if that what you believe Luigi1 that's fine with me and I say the window will close. Again. 

The whole country is NOT going to be without anyone at the helm because of Ramadan. Yet again this year, the gurus continue to use this as some sort of do or die window of opportunity.  

I agree.The longer this goes the more pressure gets put on them and that could be good for us in the long run.I see them waiting till the last possible moment

I think time is on our side. This government has made great strides and the people are beginning to believe in them. If they do not do something soon they will loss the support of the people and then this government will be unable to rally the citizens behind them to move forward. You have new taxes, investment laws, trade agreement, etc. you can not ask peel to pay these fees without adding value to the currency.

• Upvote 3

I sure wish yall could keep the lid on this thing for the next couple days...With ''Buzzy's'' Announcement...I talked some gals into me bein' rich by the end of the week...I'm plannin' on switchin' it to a ''Panty Eatin'' party around the mid of the weeks....lol

• Upvote 1

I sure wish yall could keep the lid on this thing for the next couple days...With ''Buzzy's'' Announcement...I talked some gals into me bein' rich by the end of the week...I'm plannin' on switchin' it to a ''Panty Eatin'' party around the mid of the weeks....lol

BeinG..PlanninG... SwitchinG...

Awesome, skeet...Keep us fully updated on the developments