Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is there any truth to this info.

wizard1

Whether or not the caps/limits are the same we do not know, but in the absence of any information to the contrary we will leave them in this News update.

The caps/limits were outlined only in general terms to introduce the concept and stimulate each currency holder to review their options. This subject is still being discussed by the Controllers and therefore not finalized but it is suggested that it will apply globally.

We will go into more detail once the RI/RV has taken place and directives are issued by the Controllers but in the meantime we can tell you that any excess will be held in the banks, to the owners account and released in installments over potentially 20/50/100 year period. The excess will be assignable we understand and one can always sell a future income stream as one can do with insurance policies. Also you can continue to hold the currency with a view to exchanging it at a later date in another bank via say a Trust or Foundation that you can have set up in the interim.

We are currently exploring a couple of Trusts formats that look very interesting and we will revert on this matter when we have completed our deliberations on these useful third party vehicles.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks wizard...Sounds like policy before the RV...It's encouraging to hear of policy change, in the sense that a monetary value increase, in whomever made this statement of future revenues...As far as puttin' my money in a standard bank account to let the UST thieves have their greedy little hands in control of my assets...I've got a tab-bit better forethought....  

• Upvote 2

I even tried reading it backwards just to see if their was a hidden message or something, but nope, it sounded the same.

What color straw did you use so I know not to use that one.  I notice there's five there so I might assume you were nice and threw yours away.  BUT,  we all know what the first 3 letters in assume are so I will NOT assume anything and I will NOT snort anything, especially Kool-aid, to coat boogers, AND WHERAS, look where that came from.  The nice little old cat Lady from Tulsa is showing her true colors .  But she did say she had a restaurant so I'm sure she has pretty much seen it all.  Anything around food is pretty GROSS.  I have lots of stories about that.  You are tarnishing your image Snow.  I like It.

• Upvote 1