Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: The rise of the dollar because of customs duties and income tax

yota691

4318.jpg?width=650&watermark=3
CBI

Author: af Editor: sz reporter: we

Number of Views: 143

04/25/2015 15:01

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: Governor of the Central Bank revealed agency on the Keywords, Saturday, that the rise in the dollar against the dinar because of customs duties and income tax on coming to buy the dollar imposed by the government. Alak said for "tomorrow Press", that "the government began to implement the customs tariff of 5% and income tax of 3% on the traders when buying the dollar from the central bank, "explaining that" the rise in the dollar against the Iraqi dinar is only 8%, the tax and fees of customs. " He noted that "the government has begun to apply customs duties and income tax when buying the dollar, Because access to customs duties is difficult because of the situation in the border ports tax system and retardation in general. " mentions dollar rose dramatically during the last period, which reflected negatively on the market.

ahhhh  ,   I am not sure they are talking  ....  inflation  { as in the way we are thinking in the  " now  age "  }    from  what I glean ,  from  just  this one article ,  seems to be they are  putting a tax on  the purchase  of the dollar  from the bank ,  a tax of 8 %  ,  { I suppose they are thinking ,  " we might as well  make  money on selling the dollar at another location while  we  soak the poor  folks  ,  with the worthless   " dino  the dinar "  }   dino  is my way  of saying it is  so obsolete   it  might as well  be  the pre-historic   money ,    I will  use this  until  the central bank  decides  to make it  ---->  the  Mercedes  of dinar  currency !    :twocents:    jeep