Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE RINO HALL OF SHAME

What a joke.  It seems if you do one thing they don't like for any simple reason, you make the list.  Good thing I'm not a public person.  I'd be at the top.  It was kinda hard to notice but could anyone tell they didn't really like Boehner too awful much?  Like maybe they hated his f---ing guts.  When sites like this go this far overboard they lose any sense of credibility and anyone that reads them does too.  First time I've heard of them, and the last I will ever look.  I'd rather be taking a ....................nap.  And you all thought I was gonna say something else didn't ya?  ha ha  That like was more entertaining than the site.

BTW Snow, Nelg has way more class than to be upset with garbage like this.

• Upvote 1

What a joke.  It seems if you do one thing they don't like for any simple reason, you make the list.  Good thing I'm not a public person.  I'd be at the top.  It was kinda hard to notice but could anyone tell they didn't really like Boehner too awful much?  Like maybe they hated his f---ing guts.  When sites like this go this far overboard they lose any sense of credibility and anyone that reads them does too.  First time I've heard of them, and the last I will ever look.  I'd rather be taking a ....................nap.  And you all thought I was gonna say something else didn't ya?  ha ha  That like was more entertaining than the site.

BTW Snow, Nelg has way more class than to be upset with garbage like this.

Call it what you want, there is a reason that these clowns are on the list. They have turned what is supposed to be at least a two party system into a joke. They are nothing but cowards who don't have the balls to take a stand for what they say they believe in. They have rolled over onto their back side so that Obama can give them a tummy rub and tell them what good boys and girls they are for caving into him.

• Upvote 1

Call it what you want, there is a reason that these clowns are on the list. They have turned what is supposed to be at least a two party system into a joke. They are nothing but cowards who don't have the balls to take a stand for what they say they believe in. They have rolled over onto their back side so that Obama can give them a tummy rub and tell them what good boys and girls they are for caving into him.

***///

You betcha, BigD :tiphat:

Now everybody set fire to yer Party Card and go rogue as INDEPENDENTS :eagle: