Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 23 April 2015

Adam Montana

I was told the same stuff. That I was being stupid for wasting my money. Guess we will eventually see who is right and who is wrong. My first purchase was only 500k dinar. Then I spent some time researching the dinar before I began purchasing more. I am okay with the amount of money I have spent and the outcome could possibly bring me millions. Hard to pass up that opportunity.

Wow make us millions...........I would be very happy if I got 3 times what I payed for mine 10 years ago ......

Not if I do not tell them!!!

My thoughts exactly Snow Globe. I have been mums a word on this because back when I first got into it I told a few people I thought would benefit from it and they all laughed it off. I give you one shot then I'm not saying anything else, I'm sure not one of them even remembers what I told them.  Anyways I'll quietly retreat to the country with my family and live a very simplistic life. 

• Upvote 1

I tried to talk many of my friends and relatives into investing when I did 5 or 6 years ago and only a few DID follow through and follow, but most laughed and scoffed at me and IF this does pop, I will simply tell those that didn't, "I gave you the heads-up and you didn't take it, so-o-o-o-o......". I was a bit of a joke to most and  a lot of "How's that Dinar investment coming ?" questions asked, so the "I told you so" will be easy for me should things go as we hope they will..... But, we still could be a long ways away from that now famous text.

Agreed and agreed.....

Guess it depends on how much dinar you hold Palmtree. I just need it to come out at 20 cents and I will be a millionaire.

10c here.....Even less infact...We'll see  what happens.....At this point I just hope to gain something without being too greedy...This adventure/nightmare/ speculation/investment/whatever...at least taught us ( supposedly) to be very patient....

If we succeed going through this sanely , then we can pretty much face/deal with everything....

Edited by umbertino

Agreed and agreed.....

10c here.....Even less infact...We'll see  what happens.....At this point I just hope to gain something without being too greedy...This adventure/nightmare/ speculation/investment/whatever...at least taught us ( supposedly) to be very patient....

If we succeed going through this sanely , then we can pretty much face/deal with everything....

10c would make me happy. 20c would make me ecstatic. 50c woohoo

***///

Great, we leave for a few hours to get new tires put on the truck, 

come back and see BUZZY enjoying his DV Family, BACON, BUTTS fallin' off and other bizarre goin' ons....!

Ya'll r' a real mess up in here !   ---  glad we're back:D  ^_^

Would you like a bacon wrap snotty?  What would you call that Shabs?  I think Shabs should get to name since he will eat it.

• Upvote 1

Would you like a bacon wrap snotty?  What would you call that Shabs?  I think Shabs should get to name since he will eat it.

***///

Er... no?  :shrug: Thank you... :P

Maybe one of those green mice wrapped in bacon gimmicks SNOWGLOBE serves up 

would go better with our Martinis !  :D  :)

The SHABinator can have all the bacon snout wraps in snotty-sauce:wave:  ^_^

I just have one question in regards the banks that deal with Dinars.

does anyone know if there is any banks in Canada that deal with them?

there's a lot of information that comes out but it's all point towards the States. We never hear about anything good in Canada or Australia.

Can anyone enlighten us, please.

thank you

all the best to everyone involved

I just have one question in regards the banks that deal with Dinars.

does anyone know if there is any banks in Canada that deal with them?

there's a lot of information that comes out but it's all point towards the States. We never hear about anything good in Canada or Australia.

Can anyone enlighten us, please.

thank you

all the best to everyone involved

Hello Sunshine, I see you are in VIP, CONGRATULATIONS! We definitely have multiple locations in Canada and Australia that will be dealing in IQD post RI/RV. The names, locations and other information will be released to VIP Members immediately after"Buzzy" confirms the RI/RV.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

***///

Great, we leave for a few hours to get new tires put on the truck, 

come back and see BUZZY enjoying his DV Family, BACON, BUTTS fallin' off and other bizarre goin' ons....!

Ya'll r' a real mess up in here !   ---  glad we're back:D  ^_^

WOW, Same here, except oil pump here. Things are really jumping. Coming from anyone else I would be questioning it, but I think this ride maybe hitting the station.

• Upvote 3

This is the most excited I have dared let myself feel over the dinar/RV, or actually over anything for many years.  My tummy is roiling with excitement and I keep pulling in huge gulps of air.  lol

I'm like many of you who say you really need this money. I cannot begin to tell you how grateful I am that I bought my dinar, but also that I joined Adam and his team when I did, just before the last of my money from the sale of my house was gone. There was just something about Adam's site, his team, his plan, and about Adam, himself, that made me trust him, and in all that time, my trust hasn't waivered.  I had grown children who told me how foolish I was to buy dinar, quickly followed by how extremely foolish I was to join Adam and Dinarvets, but I know if there is any money to be made, kept, guarded, or invested wisely, Adam is the "go to" guy, so here I am.  And I have never waivered in my belief in Adam and his program, not once.

I bought my dinar in 2010, not so long ago for many of you, but it seems like a lifetime to me. LOL And now, today, If it weren't for the dinar possibilities, I would have no hope to even dream of recovering the money I worked so hard to save for so many years of my life, and which I was forced to watch as that money swiftly disappeared almost overnight when the bottom dropped out of my retirement funds in the late 80's.  I've been trying to recover ever since, and I'd say I'm not even close . . . except . . .  owning dinar and being a member of Adam's site makes me feel so much closer than I've ever felt before. Those two things give me a sure-footed delight that, financially, all will be well in my life soon.  Such as in a week or two. LOL 

I literally LOVE this site, all of you, and my ownership of dinar!! Whatever any of you are in real life, here you are wonderful friends and highly valued neighbors.  Thanks, Buzzy. Keep up the good work. :)

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 15
  • Downvote 1

CAUTION:   Don't let yourself get TOO excited as there is (as there always was) a chance that "the" ride may take a bit longer.... maybe months or even more years before we can celebrate. Regardless of the present "buzz" we are feeling. Think about how many times we felt this same way over the years.... granted, this seems deeper, but is it because we have been on this ride for so long ?  Just don't let any setback get you into deep depression.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Yendor.  Normally, I would say "Bite me".  But since I don't want to get in trouble with Adam at this point in the ride I won't.  Everybody knows all of what you just said.  Why can't you just let them enjoy themselves for awhile.  Every time there's some good news here comes Yendor to try to knock everyone down a few notches.  Do you work for Malaki?  Or maybe you suffer from depression.  Or maybe even Bipolar although posting negative comments in a Dinar forum doesn't really fit any illness that I know of.  If you have a Malady that we should know about then by all means please let us know so we can be there for you.  We all have our baggage from the past but most don't let it out on groups of others.  Look back at your posts.  They are all the same and your response to me will be the same as you have to others who have brought this up to you.  Life is a cycle of ups and downs and always will be.  Anything that lasts as long as this has (and not that long as some currency  issues of the past I think) will take a toll.  Let people have their joy when it's there.  There's not much of it these days but there's plenty of negativity of which I am part of myself.  Just not every damn time.  Let it rest.  Please.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

Oh, I think it is sweet of "some folk" to care about others getting carried away. It's so nice of them to hope we don't get our hopes up and fall into depression when things don't turn out the way we hoped they would. I, for one, am mature enough that, while I thank you for your concern, I chose to pay you NO MIND as I see NO ADVANTAGE to it.

It is interesting, however, what one can learn by looking back at another person's content. I see NO posts in the OSI section, and a large number of posts in the rumor section. Odds are that I'll pay very little heed to this person at all.

• Upvote 2

Ahhh, and that's where I will disagree with you 1000%.

The Dinar isn't "high risk" by any means.

I would say there's a 95% chance that worst case scenario we break even.

Many of us have already doubled our initial investment.

And the upside potential is so high that it's almost silly to not have at least SOMETHING invested in it!

"High risk"? Nope. Not even remotely.

:twocents:

Many may have almost doubled their investment if they got in 10 years ago. But for most of us that is not true because we have gotten in at the program rate of 1166 or slightly lower. It is certainly not high risk in fact I would say no risk but a great potential gain type of investment. Most people are anxious because of the time involved. But even a 10 year treasury bond at .10% only yields 500 dollars. Be patient is my advice.

You make the choice especially during these exciting times. Will the IQD become totally worthless? -- No.

Is it going the wrong direction? -- No it is still at 1166.

Will it gain in value? -- Yes.

Will it take ten years? -- No.

Am I anxious or could I have made a better investment? You have to answer that question for yourselves. As for me, I could have invested in the stock market, purchased a penny stock, purchased Gold or Silver and played the market. I chose the Dinar and the Dong just because of the potential and the low risk involved.

Just my two cents.  :twocents: 

Edited by Buzzy Montana
  • Upvote 9

Oh, I think it is sweet of "some folk" to care about others getting carried away. It's so nice of them to hope we don't get our hopes up and fall into depression when things don't turn out the way we hoped they would. I, for one, am mature enough that, while I thank you for your concern, I chose to pay you NO MIND as I see NO ADVANTAGE to it.

It is interesting, however, what one can learn by looking back at another person's content. I see NO posts in the OSI section, and a large number of posts in the rumor section. Odds are that I'll pay very little heed to this person at all.

If being cautious is being negative, then I am guilty as charged. And I have NOT entered in the OSI program because I purchased a rather small amount of Dinar (3mil) as that is what I decided that's the amount that I could afford to lose  and my gain will do me well if it ever RV's.... thus  you will not see my comments in OSI which does not make my or anyone else's comments less formidable or without content.  All I know is that I started into this venture with a risk/gain figure and have stuck to it and you have never seen me say that my life means nothing if this RV doesn't happen.... like I have seen in many of these posts.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yendor, don't listen to the naysayers, my brother. This ever comes to fruition the umbrella drinkers will be not only weeded out, but flat busted in a few years. A sudden windfall would demolish many here, and until something of that nature ACTUALLY TAKES PLACE, they won't know how they'll handle it. Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt, and it almost sent me over the edge at first, and my brother almost disowned me he was so jealous. Again, reading the cash-in guide on the site about the herd mentality/umbrella drinkers might help some, Mr. Montana seems to have some emotional game ...hit the ignore button or whatever, and just do YOUR thing, man. This is YOUR life.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yendor, you are correct in being cautious, but I think you are part of the discussion now because of being negative in some of your comments. OSI can benifit any amount of dinar you have, but I personally would set the min at 100 thousand to be in it. Everybody's comfort zone is different and I agree that some that have posted in DV give the impression that if this does not RV/RI it is the end of the world.

• Upvote 2

CAUTION:   Don't let yourself get TOO excited as there is (as there always was) a chance that "the" ride may take a bit longer.... maybe months or even more years before we can celebrate. Regardless of the present "buzz" we are feeling. Think about how many times we felt this same way over the years.... granted, this seems deeper, but is it because we have been on this ride for so long ?  Just don't let any setback get you into deep depression.

That's of course a good and I'm afraid  necessary reminder, yendor....Grazie Mr."Grounder"....Smile....Ciao

In the meantime we'll keep hoping for the Best.......

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1