Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 23 April 2015

Adam Montana

Hey Adam, you think that pic is funny?  What if I told you that is Davis411 sticking his tongue in the pigs nose when he was a kid prepping for future disgusting events in his life?   

Shabs.  Can you do bacon wrapped snot?

• Upvote 2

I agree with you, and I'll add to it - I don't think there's another currency with this kind of potential.

We're in a once in a lifetime situation. Actually, a once in EVER situation.

Fortunes will be made, lost, squandered, multiplied, donated, ignored... this is an amazing time. I'm so happy 

and blessed to even be a part of it!

GO RRRRRR VVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!

Me too!! It all is happening when it's supposed to happen. I feel very blessed, too. I can't wait to multiply and grow this blessing to create a more wonderful life for my family, and create jobs for other people and their families. It's time to no longer 'work' at a job, it's time to create better lives.

• Upvote 3

Hey Adam, you think that pic is funny?  What if I told you that is Davis411 sticking his tongue in the pigs nose when he was a kid prepping for future disgusting events in his life?   

Shabs.  Can you do bacon wrapped snot?

If this wasn't a "family safe" site I'd show you a picture of me literally laughing my butt off!!!!!!

:lmao:

Me too!! It all is happening when it's supposed to happen. I feel very blessed, too. I can't wait to multiply and grow this blessing to create a more wonderful life for my family, and create jobs for other people and their families. It's time to no longer 'work' at a job, it's time to create better lives.

GOD BLESS YOU for creating jobs my friend! Attitudes like yours are EXACTLY what this world needs!!!!

• Upvote 3

We're watching history happen right now. And nobody is going to feel sorry for you if you missed the boat!   :peace:

Preach on big brother Adam Buzzy Montana, PREEEEEACH ONNN!!

WOO HOOOOOOOO!!

:bravo:   :angel::backflip:  :cigar:  :woot:  :hug:  :cheesehead:  :mexican:  :bravo:

Edited by Freedomwish

I talked to my brother yesterday trying to convince him for the 90th time to buy some dinar but of course he blew me off. My mother is involved only because I bought her dinar myself, otherwise my four siblings think I am crazy. I even told my brother how much I would make if it came out at only 10 cents, but still not enough. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they realize just how stupid they were. They play the lottery hoping to win when here was their big chance and they let it pass them by.

Sometimes you have to take a risk if you want to get wealthy and this is my risk.

• Upvote 1

Atheist, they will be the first to ask for money from you when this pops.

I bet almost everybody in DV will have someone ask for a loan (that will never be paid back) within the first day of the RV/RI.

You're probably right, but the key is to not let anyone know you have money.

Stay under the radar and don't spend indiscriminately.

• Upvote 1

Atheist, they will be the first to ask for money from you when this pops.

I bet almost everybody in DV will have someone ask for a loan (that will never be paid back) within the first day of the RV/RI.

I tried to talk many of my friends and relatives into investing when I did 5 or 6 years ago and only a few DID follow through and follow, but most laughed and scoffed at me and IF this does pop, I will simply tell those that didn't, "I gave you the heads-up and you didn't take it, so-o-o-o-o......". I was a bit of a joke to most and  a lot of "How's that Dinar investment coming ?" questions asked, so the "I told you so" will be easy for me should things go as we hope they will..... But, we still could be a long ways away from that now famous text.

• Upvote 2

I tried to talk many of my friends and relatives into investing when I did 5 or 6 years ago and only a few DID follow through and follow, but most laughed and scoffed at me and IF this does pop, I will simply tell those that didn't, "I gave you the heads-up and you didn't take it, so-o-o-o-o......". I was a bit of a joke to most and  a lot of "How's that Dinar investment coming ?" questions asked, so the "I told you so" will be easy for me should things go as we hope they will..... But, we still could be a long ways away from that now famous text.

I was told the same stuff. That I was being stupid for wasting my money. Guess we will eventually see who is right and who is wrong. My first purchase was only 500k dinar. Then I spent some time researching the dinar before I began purchasing more. I am okay with the amount of money I have spent and the outcome could possibly bring me millions. Hard to pass up that opportunity.

• Upvote 2

I agree, that we will try to stay under the radar. It will also depend on how much the media brings to light about the RV/RI. You will be surprised who will remember that you used to talk about it 10 years ago when they find out from the news that thousands of people with Dinar are now millionaires.