Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 23 April 2015

Adam Montana

The financial experts out here are saying that we are waiting for nothing.

They claim that there is more of a chance that Iraq will be divided into 3 states by all this ISIS crap going on, than there is for Iraq to RV! They are saying the notes we hold will ultimately be worth notta!

Then they bring up that if it were such a great investment, that the big money would be all in, but they're not. 

But of course, my question is this. Are they just trying to spook as many of us out before it happens, or are we just really chasing the wind?

they could be right they could be wrong .........that's why the dinar was a high risk speculation
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

they could be right they could be wrong .........that's why the dinar was a high risk speculation

Ahhh, and that's where I will disagree with you 1000%.

The Dinar isn't "high risk" by any means.

I would say there's a 95% chance that worst case scenario we break even.

Many of us have already doubled our initial investment.

And the upside potential is so high that it's almost silly to not have at least SOMETHING invested in it!

"High risk"? Nope. Not even remotely.

:twocents:

• Upvote 4

Then they bring up that if it were such a great investment, that the big money would be all in, but they're not. 

THAT is LAUGHABLE! I DARE you to find ONE "big money"

guy that will tell you the straight scoop on such an

investment!

(Adam is NOT a "big money" guy because by that we're

referring to HIGH PROFILE folk)

(Excuse me while I go take my meds now...)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dwitte said he was making me pop tarts for dinner...are they in here?

toaster-cat-o.gif

not funny Dwitte

poptarts03.jpg  I really didn't realize I was eating Cat food.  But since it's not really that bad (yet) haha  I think I'll have to start looking for another snack of choice.  I know this is a loaded question but any recommendations?  And NO Scrapple.  Not exactly sure what it is, not exactly sure anyone knows, but it's mostly a Midwest "cereal/treat".  So bring it on.  Let's hear your favorite snack foods.  And by the way, Pop Tarts are definitely not my fav snack food. 

I find that I get in a better mood when I get my collectables out to count them in situations like this. Just wish they would have babies while they were put away. Wait....maybe I should have invested in cows for that.....

• Upvote 2

Aloha Buzzy............

THAT is LAUGHABLE! I DARE you to find ONE "big money"

guy that will tell you the straight scoop on such an

investment!

(Adam is NOT a "big money" guy because by that we're

referring to HIGH PROFILE folk)

(Excuse me while I go take my meds now...)

Anyone with inside info will NOT be gabbing about something that is about to happen.

They will be moving their money into it, so they get the rewards, and they will stay on top.

That's how it works. It's not a difficult concept!

I can't understand why so many people think there will be a "clue" or an "announcement" 

that will notify us. It's just not going to work that way... it NEVER does!

If you're watching the dinar, and you think it's going to go up... I certainly hope you have 

some dinars.

And if you have a lot of dinars, I certainly hope you're already in my VIP club.

We're watching history happen right now. And nobody is going to feel sorry for you if you 

missed the boat!

:peace:

• Upvote 8

Dwitte said he was making me pop tarts for dinner...are they in here?

toaster-cat-o.gif

not funny Dwitte

poptarts03.jpg  I really didn't realize I was eating Cat food.  But since it's not really that bad (yet) haha  I think I'll have to start looking for another snack of choice.  I know this is a loaded question but any recommendations?  And NO Scrapple.  Not exactly sure what it is, not exactly sure anyone knows, but it's mostly a Midwest "cereal/treat".  So bring it on.  Let's hear your favorite snack foods.  And by the way, Pop Tarts are definitely not my fav snack food. 

pumpkinpietoaster-01.png

• Upvote 1

Wish we had more to invest! thanks! Adam...and speaking of big money, Adam has indicated that there are some big money people invested.

I have 100% proof that big money is in IQD, but I'll never show it because they are clients.

Follow the money, my friends! We are getting close :twothumbs:

• Upvote 8

jalapeno_popper_group_580.jpg

Looks like a bacon wrapped Rat.  Tail and all.  Yeah, I know it's some kind of pepper, right?  BTW, I don't eat green either.  Or Veggies.  Veggies are bad for you as is Breakfast.  Spare me the lectures.  I'm glad you all like all those things.  I'll just eat the bacon and dip my bullets in the grease and have ......................I better stop there.  Adam is in a talking mood this am.  I would rather listen to him.

• Upvote 3

Looks like a bacon wrapped Rat.  Tail and all.  Yeah, I know it's some kind of pepper, right?  BTW, I don't eat green either.  Or Veggies.  Veggies are bad for you as is Breakfast.  Spare me the lectures.  I'm glad you all like all those things.  I'll just eat the bacon and dip my bullets in the grease and have ......................I better stop there.  Adam is in a talking mood this am.  I would rather listen to him.

Are you kidding me......I'd eat a bacon wrapped rat.  Mmmmmm......bacon.   :drool: 

future_bacon.jpg

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 4

Ahh come on Buzzy....I know I will feel sorry for some that I told about the possibilities of the Dinar and they have never gotten any. Now, will I loan them any money after the RV/RI? .......No, I don't think so unless it is 1:1. We all have people that we care about and wished they would have listened and got a little bit. I feel this is a one shot deal and after the dinar RV/RI, people will be flocking to buy the next currency that is speculated to RV also. That is when the scams are really going to come out and hopefully I can give them advice that they will listen to.

• Upvote 2

Ahh come on Buzzy....I know I will feel sorry for some that I told about the possibilities of the Dinar and they have never gotten any. Now, will I loan them any money after the RV/RI? .......No, I don't think so unless it is 1:1. We all have people that we care about and wished they would have listened and got a little bit. I feel this is a one shot deal and after the dinar RV/RI, people will be flocking to buy the next currency that is speculated to RV also. That is when the scams are really going to come out and hopefully I can give them advice that they will listen to.

I agree with you, and I'll add to it - I don't think there's another currency with this kind of potential.

We're in a once in a lifetime situation. Actually, a once in EVER situation.

Fortunes will be made, lost, squandered, multiplied, donated, ignored... this is an amazing time. I'm so happy 

and blessed to even be a part of it!

GO RRRRRR VVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!

• Upvote 14

The financial experts out here are saying that we are waiting for nothing.

They claim that there is more of a chance that Iraq will be divided into 3 states by all this ISIS crap going on, than there is for Iraq to RV! They are saying the notes we hold will ultimately be worth notta!

But of course, my question is this. Are they just trying to spook as many of us out before it happens, or are we just really chasing the wind?

Well if these  "financial experts" want to sell me any of their dinar if they have it, if they believe it's a scam, then bring it. I'll buy it off them. They are either trying to get us to sell them our dinar, or something to spook us out before it happens, yes. Why would they care if we are invested or not? There's always a reason, and it usually follows the money trail.

Edited by jimbarnhardt