Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly - 23 April 2015

Adam Montana

I agree.....I would like to finally move forward. Seems like we all have been in a holding pattern for way too long. Can't wait to start the next chapter and finally do all the things I've been only just dreaming about for years.

• Thanks 1

Agreed 110% my friend,living in Florida we fish year round but I sold my boat a couple ago so I have a lot of fishing to catch up on,hopefully on my brand new boat which will be a little bigger,faster,larger beer coolers, ect then my last one. Let's hope this train will be pulling into the station soon for its final stop. Cheers to everybody....

• Thanks 1

We are all so ready Adam ! I long for a jug of sweet ice tea paid for in USD on a Black Card from the proceeds of our procurement enabled through a currency exchange at my local bank without standing in any lines. That's when I know we have arrived and that I may start to consider drinking those little umbrella drinks with my toes in the sand on an Island in the Caribbean for the rest of my life ! Hell yeah !

• Upvote 2

The financial experts out here are saying that we are waiting for nothing.

They claim that there is more of a chance that Iraq will be divided into 3 states by all this ISIS crap going on, than there is for Iraq to RV! They are saying the notes we hold will ultimately be worth notta!

Then they bring up that if it were such a great investment, that the big money would be all in, but they're not. 

But of course, my question is this. Are they just trying to spook as many of us out before it happens, or are we just really chasing the wind?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Is there a reason that we should exchange our 50 notes for smaller bills?

The 50 Dinar note will be withdrawn from Circulation, will be void and no longer accepted in Iraq after April 30, 2015.

See CBI Annoucement Below:

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/197935-central-bank-announces-the-withdrawal-of-50-dinars-a-class-of-trading/#entry1504770

hqdefault.jpg

GO RV, then BV   :cheesehead: 

It's crazy how music makes an impact, or triggers a memory, or recalls a feeling... thanks for the post. :)

Thanks for having my back!!!

Someone had to do it!!! :/

Adam....are you still standing firm on the .10 rate guestimate? 

At this time, yes. If I was handcuffed and being tickled with a porcupine, I might go down to 9 or 8. But either way, that range (8-9-10) still makes sense as I outlined in my rate thesis. 

If they make me a dummy and come out at a dollar I will NOT be mad! :twothumbs:

Thanks for the post Adam. See ya next Wednesday.  :twothumbs: 

Hopefully sooner my friend! :crossfingers:

The financial experts out here are saying that we are waiting for nothing.

They claim that there is more of a chance that Iraq will be divided into 3 states by all this ISIS crap going on, than there is for Iraq to RV! They are saying the notes we hold will ultimately be worth notta!

Then they bring up that if it were such a great investment, that the big money would be all in, but they're not. 

But of course, my question is this. Are they just trying to spook as many of us out before it happens, or are we just really chasing the wind?

I don't like to be a jerk, but I'm going to do it anyway. Those "financial experts" - how much are they worth? Do they actually invest, or do they just talk?  What I've found, during the course of my financial life. is that the "experts" are 99.9% wrong.... other than the ones that say "invest in bonds to be safe!" But of course, we all know that bonds make less than the dollar depreciates, so while bonds may be a sure bet.... they are only sure to lose money in the long run.

• Upvote 11